_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1654 1655 [1656] 1657 1658 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923865 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #24825 on: May 21, 2014, 11:43:47 am »

Unfortunately so. I hope to unlock the secrets of synthflesh soon, so I can make myself more durable. This is only a transitory phase, anyhow.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24826 on: May 21, 2014, 11:53:01 am »

Unfortunately so. I hope to unlock the secrets of synthflesh soon, so I can make myself more durable. This is only a transitory phase, anyhow.

"Good luck to you on that, Bud. Hope it all works out for you as planned."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24827 on: May 21, 2014, 12:35:06 pm »

You'll know if it does, believe me.
Sig! Onol

Phoenix Flame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24828 on: May 21, 2014, 12:49:27 pm »

MGAXT wanders in, covered in a light sheen of sweat from working in the gym

Ready for deployment General Steve.
Standing by for your orders but my suggestion would be that I go on mission B.
A bit of urban combat would be a nice holiday and in any case I think my skills are best suited to that mission

noticing the recently defrosted and those not met yet:

Hmm.. fresh meat for the grinder. Welcome to the war

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24829 on: May 21, 2014, 01:16:55 pm »

"Video? I, uh... Oh, I joined Mission B. It seemed appropriate for a newbie with little firepower." Hasala goes slightly pale when the voice mentions a video and hostages, but relaxes when the incident is glossed over.

"Very well. Tell me, Hasala, where do you see yourself going in this organisation? Are you going to get of first world that seems half decent? Stay a footsoldier? Become one of Milno's daggers in the shadow?

Fakedit: "Avatar of War?"
Miyamoto stands and turns to face Hasala, 5 meters of bulging white muscle and black armor looming over him, an enormous monorazor naginata in front of him.
"Yes, that is what I am now. A harbinger of death, the Avatar of War."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #24830 on: May 21, 2014, 01:38:06 pm »

Remembering that he overheard something about urban combat, Magilla somehow finds enough time to go back and volunteer for mission B, if there are any spaces left and any of the more experienced people on it think he could do well or not stand out too much.

How about no. I wanna go to the eldtrich polar thing more.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 03:31:56 pm by darkpaladin109 »

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #24831 on: May 21, 2014, 01:54:09 pm »

The color in Hasala's face pales again as Miyamoto stands up. He considers the question for a few seconds, silent, and then responds.
"I haven't had much time to think about this. What I know, though, is that no world ruled by the UWM could be considered even 'half-decent'. My planet was the rule, not the exception. The whole system was rotten from the core. I don't know what this revolution stands for, ideologically and politically, but fighting against the UWM is enough for my allegiance, for now. I'm willing to lay my life on the line for something I believe in. As for where I intend to go, and what I intend to do... I don't know all of my options, just yet. Milno seems to have more than enough people willing to do his covert missions, for the moment. I could see myself becoming a Sod commander, though I'd prefer to lead from the field, if either of those are options. ...Where are all of those Sods, anyway? This sort of thing seems perfect for them."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24832 on: May 21, 2014, 02:09:48 pm »

"Hey Lars," she said, hoping to be formally addressed.

Lars bowed his head to her.  "Sister Faith, good to see you again.  May the light of Steve shine on you as well."

((Have they teamed?  I can't recall any- I think we were both on Mission 8 but in separate groups.))
((Sounds about right.))

"Hah, yeah. Um... who's Emar-i again?"

((umm, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "fixing his memory" grounds to have him shot where he stands?))
((Yep.

Or at least, it was under the UWM. The things at stake are probably serious enough that it might still be in effect anyway, but that's far from a guarantee.))

"I have no idea. I just got out if stasis while on Hephaestus, and haven't had a chance to use it. I'm hoping that if I get on Mission B, I may not have to use it at all." Jason responds to Faith.
"Ah. Yeah... hopefully not. On the other hand, it's not going to wait for you to use it to 'challenge' you, is it? Did the Doctor say anything about what happens if you fail?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24833 on: May 21, 2014, 02:15:29 pm »

Lars drew back into a teacher's pose, ready to impart knowledge.  "Emar-i the Fleshwalker, father of the Medic's Pantheon.  He oversees all who practice the art of medicine, and grants his favor to those who are skilled in the arts and bring healing to their patients.  I believe that you are one who would seek his favor as well, yes?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24834 on: May 21, 2014, 02:17:12 pm »

"The Shackle tells me the penalties. The only challenge I've seen had a penalty of electroshock, but I managed to avoid it. The challenge was to use it to bash someone, and Jim let me bash him in the shoulder. Erm, General Jim, I suppose. Didn't know that at the time." Jason replies to Faith before taking a moment to wave to Jim. He didn't know him much, but anyone kind enough to let a random stranger bash them in the shoulder deserves some sort of greeting.

((If only shoulder bashing could be how Jason says hello to Jim.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24835 on: May 21, 2014, 02:18:35 pm »

Lars drew back into a teacher's pose, ready to impart knowledge.  "Emar-i the Fleshwalker, father of the Medic's Pantheon.  He oversees all who practice the art of medicine, and grants his favor to those who are skilled in the arts and bring healing to their patients.  I believe that you are one who would seek his favor as well, yes?"
If I recall, you said something about him in reference to me once.
Why do you worship?
Sig! Onol

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24836 on: May 21, 2014, 02:22:42 pm »

Lars turned to face Xan, and looked him in the... eye?  "Why would you not?  The gods are there, they are divine, and they are far more powerful than we are.  Are they not deserving of worship?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24837 on: May 21, 2014, 02:32:47 pm »

Beings more powerful than oneself are not to be worshiped, they are to be carefully avoided and struck down in their moment of weakness if possible. Actively trying to attract their attention leads to your death or disfigurement. For instance, the Armory Master.
Sig! Onol

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24838 on: May 21, 2014, 02:34:54 pm »

Ask the Doctor about the bug in my purple box. Go ask the AM about monoatomic swords.

((I should have 10 tokens, right? 4 from loot sales, 3 from noob fund and 3 from mission?))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24839 on: May 21, 2014, 02:58:01 pm »

"Ah. Yes, I suppose... when you say "father of the Medic's Pantheon," does that mean each... profession has its own progenitor? Are they the gods of the their profession in general, or is their role just administrative or something?"

"The Shackle tells me the penalties. The only challenge I've seen had a penalty of electroshock, but I managed to avoid it. The challenge was to use it to bash someone, and Jim let me bash him in the shoulder. Erm, General Jim, I suppose. Didn't know that at the time." Jason replies to Faith before taking a moment to wave to Jim. He didn't know him much, but anyone kind enough to let a random stranger bash them in the shoulder deserves some sort of greeting.

((If only shoulder bashing could be how Jason says hello to Jim.))
"I'm... not sure that's his official title.

Besides, he's pretty friendly. Probably wouldn't mind you calling him Jim even if he was running this place."

Beings more powerful than oneself are not to be worshiped, they are to be carefully avoided and struck down in their moment of weakness if possible. Actively trying to attract their attention leads to your death or disfigurement. For instance, the Armory Master.
Faith raised an eyeridge.

"So... you're saying I should kill you on the spot just to be safe?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 1654 1655 [1656] 1657 1658 ... 2101