_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1648 1649 [1650] 1651 1652 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921609 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #24735 on: May 20, 2014, 09:41:36 pm »

"I'll take the second or third mission, I don't mind which.  I don't know what their police look like down there, will this police outfit help me blend in or stand out?  If I stand out too much I'll take the last one."
Volunteer.
Mesk looks around after volunteering at his fellows, trying to find a recognizable face.
"So, uh... who are the new faces?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #24736 on: May 20, 2014, 09:41:49 pm »

"I was a doctor. I could care less about what your flesh is made of. I just don't like being touched."

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24737 on: May 20, 2014, 09:43:28 pm »

"I'll take the second or third mission, I don't mind which.  I don't know what their police look like down there, will this police outfit help me blend in or stand out?  If I stand out too much I'll take the last one."
Volunteer.
Mesk looks around after volunteering at his fellows, trying to find a recognizable face.

"Michael Bayson. Demolitions expert and all-around explosives nut. You need something destroyed, I'm your man."
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24738 on: May 20, 2014, 09:43:51 pm »

"I'm D'usse. 'Sup."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24739 on: May 20, 2014, 09:45:48 pm »

Volunteer.
"Oh, hey Mesk. How's your spine?"

"I was a doctor. I could care less about what your flesh is made of. I just don't like being touched."
Faith stared at Kyle for a moment before speaking in a somewhat flat, neutral tone.

"What happens if someone touches you?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24740 on: May 20, 2014, 09:47:06 pm »

"I request they remove the offending appendage. I do not like being touched but I won't blow up over it."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24741 on: May 20, 2014, 09:50:18 pm »

After waiting silently and listening to the others, most of who he now thought might be insane, Jason finally speaks up. "Jason Caldwell. Got in a fight with a Magister's son. Busted his face up pretty good, but then he went crying to daddy and got me thrown in here. Also, I've got this Shackle on my arm after buying a box from that shady guy outside R&D. The Doctor said it has some sort of sentient AI in there." Jason attempts to introduce himself to the mass of people.

Check to see if the Shackle has a challenge.

((So, is it challenge time again?))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24742 on: May 20, 2014, 09:51:49 pm »

"I request they remove the offending appendage. I do not like being touched but I won't blow up over it."
Faith stared a moment longer before seeming to relax.

"Well, I suspect you'll get over that fairly quickly in here. Bigger problems to worry about, and all.

Though I suppose we might be a bit calmer now that we're taking over the universe instead of being really shoved down every spacewarp we find."

After waiting silently and listening to the others, most of who he now thought might be insane, Jason finally speaks up. "Jason Caldwell. Got in a fight with a Magister's son. Busted his face up pretty good, but then he went crying to daddy and got me thrown in here. Also, I've got this Shackle on my arm after buying a box from that shady guy outside R&D. The Doctor said it has some sort of sentient AI in there." Jason attempts to introduce himself to the mass of people.

Check to see if the Shackle has a challenge.

((So, is it challenge time again?))
"Oh? That sounds interesting. Did he say anything else about it?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24743 on: May 20, 2014, 09:55:30 pm »

Speaking quietly to himself:"Eh, whatever. I signed up for cleanup duty as soon as they defrosted me and you know where the sent me? To a friggin' bio-horror thing. It looked like what happened when the meat vats back home got a really nasty strain of virus or bacteria, except on friggin' 'roids. After that, ah, I don't know, I think I'm a little deadened to some of this weird shit now.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24744 on: May 20, 2014, 09:57:22 pm »

"From what I understand Faith, is that we're still being shoved down every spacewarp Steve can find, we're just doing it for the good of all mankind now. And the reason I wanted to figure out who's in charge of handling the artifacts is so some newbie doesn't grab some horrible mind controlling artifact and get themselves killed. Or you know, the rest of us killed too."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24745 on: May 20, 2014, 09:57:47 pm »

"I am d'Artagnan, alzough for some reason ze Artificial Intelligence on board zis ship insists on calling me 'Doug'."
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24746 on: May 20, 2014, 09:58:20 pm »

"Probably not."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #24747 on: May 20, 2014, 10:01:44 pm »

"Michael Bayson. Demolitions expert and all-around explosives nut. You need something destroyed, I'm your man."
"Hi, Michael.  Mesk.  Doctor, pilot, engineer, and invincible flying weapons platform."

"I'm D'usse. 'Sup."
"D... Doos?  Nice to meet you.  Have you met Lyra yet?"

"Oh, hey Mesk. How's your spine?"
"Faith!  Been a while, huh?  Can't believe what they've done with the place.  My spine's in surprisingly good shape for being snapped... uh, actually, I've lost count.  How's it going with you?"

"I am d'Artagnan, alzough for some reason ze Artificial Intelligence on board zis ship insists on calling me 'Doug'."
"Charmed, uh... Dartanian?  If you don't mind, I think I'll follow the computer's example here."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24748 on: May 20, 2014, 10:02:33 pm »

"Well, he said the AI was malicious and enjoys pain and suffering. Not the best thing to have on my arm. He said it is fueled by a powerful alien power source, and can change its shape depending on the input I give it with the buttons inside. The power source has a limiter on it in the form of challenges I need to do to get more charges for it. I'm expecting one soon, so you might see what I mean. Also, it's pretty much stuck on my arm. Since you seem to have some familiarity with alien artifacts, do you have any advice? It's the only weapon I got, so I have no means to defend myself if I don't use it."Jason responds to Faith.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24749 on: May 20, 2014, 10:03:51 pm »

"I'm D'usse. 'Sup."
"D... Doos?  Nice to meet you.  Have you met Lyra yet?"

"Doo-say. Nah', I heard she's the other cat you've got running around."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 1648 1649 [1650] 1651 1652 ... 2101