_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1636 1637 [1638] 1639 1640 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5920728 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #24555 on: May 18, 2014, 02:21:45 pm »

"Ship's leaving? What's going on? We're going somewhere?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #24556 on: May 18, 2014, 02:41:18 pm »

Kyle walks into the Rec room to watch TV.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #24557 on: May 18, 2014, 02:42:08 pm »

Saint, who had been silent up to this point, chuckles.  "We're taking the fight right back to the UWM.  They've been sitting with no opposition for too long, so we're going to take them out.  That's why we took this planet, Hephaestus- it'll be the backbone of our war effort."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24558 on: May 18, 2014, 02:52:30 pm »

Lerman pops out of nowhere.

"We're moving? When? Man, why am I always out of the loop? I need to attend more meetings."

He then notices the catgirl. FUZZY EARS, HOLY TIT MONKEYS

"Hello! Could I trouble you for a name?"
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 03:01:35 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #24559 on: May 18, 2014, 03:01:07 pm »

While waiting for Stacy to respond, Magilla hears that the ship's leaving.
"Ship leaving? Why? Where to? When?"
Afterwards, he notices the catgirl, and walks up to her and asks her
""You doctor's experiment too?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24560 on: May 18, 2014, 03:05:47 pm »

Saint, who had been silent up to this point, chuckles.  "We're taking the fight right back to the UWM.  They've been sitting with no opposition for too long, so we're going to take them out.  That's why we took this planet, Hephaestus- it'll be the backbone of our war effort."

"So you managed to take over this place? And now we're going to fight?"

Lerman pops out of nowhere.

"We're moving? When? Man, why am I always out of the loop? I need to attend more meetings."

He then notices the catgirl. FUZZY EARS, HOLY TIT MONKEYS

"Hello! Could I trouble you for a name?"
While waiting for Stacy to respond, Magilla hears that the ship's leaving.
"Ship leaving? Why? Where to? When?"
Afterwards, he notices the catgirl, and walks up to her and asks her
""You doctor's experiment too?"

"I'm D-D'usse...I'm not an experiment, I bought these mods back home." D'usse blushed, feeling scrutinized by all the attention, especially from these old* guys.

[Old as in Adult. She's 16 after all.]
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24561 on: May 18, 2014, 03:17:47 pm »

Grate decides to investigate the commotion and notes D'usse.
"Huh. Another new person. Maybe I should go say hi. ...Nah, I've got important stuff to do. Besides, she'll be leaving soon. Probably. Maybe I should ask."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #24562 on: May 18, 2014, 03:20:50 pm »

"Yep.  Well, I'm not gonna be fighting.  I'm staying behind on Hephaestus along with a handful of others, as a weapons engineer.  I'll probably be joining you a few years down the line, although it'll only be a few weeks or months for you.  Good luck on surviving that long."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24563 on: May 18, 2014, 03:26:49 pm »

"Yep.  Well, I'm not gonna be fighting.  I'm staying behind on Hephaestus along with a handful of others, as a weapons engineer.  I'll probably be joining you a few years down the line, although it'll only be a few weeks or months for you.  Good luck on surviving that long."
Denzel looks up from staring at the armory catalog in a trance. "Have some confidence now. She has a chance, you know. If I can make it this far, so can she."

((Monorazor buddies, TCM?))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #24564 on: May 18, 2014, 03:31:30 pm »

Saint looks up at the tall man, and pauses a moment before he speaks "You're six foot three.  I think you have better chances than a sixteen year old girl.  Besides, she deserves to know how dangerous this is before the ship leaves.  Grate is staying behind because he's a child, she should be allowed the same chance."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24565 on: May 18, 2014, 03:36:34 pm »

Saint looks up at the tall man, and pauses a moment before he speaks "You're six foot three.  I think you have better chances than a sixteen year old girl.  Besides, she deserves to know how dangerous this is before the ship leaves.  Grate is staying behind because he's a child, she should be allowed the same chance."
"Of course it's dangerous. Why do you think I'm in a robot body right now? Besides, Grate survived well enough. He only died because of us, you realize. What I'm saying is that, as long as she keeps her head on straight, she should do just fine."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24566 on: May 18, 2014, 03:57:53 pm »

((Edit to remove the level-up))
Thomas paced around the ship, checking every crevasse and possible hiding place he could find. After walking around the room twice, he cocked his head, a quizzical expression on his face.
"Weird. You'd think she'd be easy to find."
After a moment of thought, he shrugged.
"Eh, she's probrably off enjoying himself."
Return the weapon from the pile to Miyamoto.

((PW, I have 13 tokens, correct? The wiki says I have 8, and I just got 5.))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #24567 on: May 18, 2014, 04:05:21 pm »

"Of course it's dangerous. Why do you think I'm in a robot body right now? Besides, Grate survived well enough. He only died because of us, you realize. What I'm saying is that, as long as she keeps her head on straight, she should do just fine."

Saint shrugs "He only survived one mission before the invasion.  And Feyri, a vet who's been here as long as anyone, nearly died permanently on that mission.  And he would have permanently died during the invasion if it weren't for his... well, you know.  Now, I've got stuff to buy from Nyars.  Bye."

With that, Saint leaves the room and starts heading to Nyars.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24568 on: May 18, 2014, 04:11:34 pm »

Quote from: Grate -> All
Dear everyone,
You're all going to be leaving soon, pretty much. I'm not. If anyone has something they'd like me to try and do, or some way to help me understand or better use the pill machine or golden thingy I got from Nyars, let me know so we can arrange something.
Sincerely,
Grate

Milno notices the message and takes interest, leaving his comfortable spot at the debriefing room to look for Grate, not before turning around to Steve and asking the only question he had. "Did everyone back at Gamma die?"

Ask Steve whether all of our people in Ship Gamma died.

After receiving his answer, he leaves the room and walks without hurry for a while until he finds the little immortal child. "Hey. What artifacts you need analyzing?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24569 on: May 18, 2014, 04:12:52 pm »

Lars walked over to Grate.  "Young Brother Grate, I am saddened that this is where we part ways.  I will miss getting to see you grow into a man of Steve.  I wish you the best of luck in your work here, building the tools to deliver unto us the implements of righteous fury.  May the light of Steve shine ever on you."
"May your sad devotion to that newfangled Stevian religion not help you die as you try to conjure up stolen data tapes, or gain enough clairvoyance to find the UWM's hidden fortress."
"I'll do my best. You do the same. Don't let what you believe get in the way of acting on what you see. Unless you're hallucinating, I guess..."

Lars grins at this, misunderstanding as usual.  "You can be sure I always believe in my heart, and let that guide my way.  Feel free to contact me with any questions you have.

With that, he wanders around the ship a bit, heading toward the armory.  He addresses the crowd that had gathered there.

"Greetings, brothers and sisters!  Surely the light of Steve shines upon us all, granting us victory and guiding us to a glorious future!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 1636 1637 [1638] 1639 1640 ... 2101