_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1623 1624 [1625] 1626 1627 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5822225 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship
« Reply #24360 on: May 12, 2014, 11:03:53 pm »

VR!Jim: Finish the bearhug; snap D'Artagnan's spine in half and toss him aside wile YOU DIED appears in big red letters on his display.

:P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24361 on: May 13, 2014, 10:59:42 am »

Reporting for glory!

Spoiler: Taddok Find (click to show/hide)

I miss anything?
Looks fine. I'll assume you know whats going on and such since you've already bought your first gear.

... I kinda assumed closing my eyes and telling teammates to duck would be a given. I guess not :/

Either way, restore to save point. Take a small break from VR. Go outside, use some dirt to make a Gilgamesh doll action figure.

((Ps: maybe take a look at the tinker thread, if you have the time))
Well, closing your eyes sure (Not that closing your eyes does much, since those things are bright enough to see the bones of your hand through the flesh, and thats from a mile or more off) but I assumed you'd order your NPC companions around if you wanted to, since you specifically asked for the ability to. Remember, I try not to make too many assumptions usually. Which is usually for the best but sometimes turns out not so great.

Your pretty pretty dolly Completely manly action figure should be considered done, you passed the roll for it, but I have some questions on specifics.

What do you want it to be made out of? How big? And whats the articulation like?

"That's...a little worrisome. Hopefully it'll enjoy causing pain and suffering to my enemies instead of me. Thanks for the info. So, are you working on anything interesting, if you don't mind my asking?"
Continue conversation with Doctor.
"This." he says, holding up a syringe full of greenish black liquid.

"You're going to-" He jabs the syringe into your neck and empties the substance into your veins-"Yep."

"Suggest you remain in your space suit. Will make gathering data easier."

eh, no need for explanations. I'll take that then I can go ahead and wander around :P

Micheal shivers and looks around at his surroundings. Huh, they have me in a real fancy cage here, now.

Look around for signs pointing the way to various interesting locations
Well, theres the armory, the R&D labs (and nyars outside them), the Rec Room and it's vr machines, or the Infirmary and the Doc.

VR!Jim: Finish the bearhug; snap D'Artagnan's spine in half and toss him aside wile YOU DIED appears in big red letters on his display.

:P
Yeah...I don't really think there's much he could do.

Really, Doug, The only way anyone is ever gonna kill jim these days is surprise or overwhelming amounts of brute force. I'm still trying to consider which I should use.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24362 on: May 13, 2014, 11:37:07 am »

Jason blinks a few times, as if processing what just happened. A hint of fear crosses his face before he pauses to take a deep breath before responding, as though realizing he can't do anything about it now. "You see that? What you just did right there? That was one of my fears when I had to go to doctors as a child. So thanks for validating that. Not like that those fears matter anymore, since it was pretty much a death sentence when I got sent here." He remarks, looking resigned as he walks off to get his space suit.

Go put on my space suit, then return to the Doctor.

"So what do you expect that mystery substance to do?" He asks the Doctor.

((I didn't think I would get to show Jason's fatalist streak until I was actually on a mission.))

Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24363 on: May 13, 2014, 11:39:04 am »

Look for shooting gallery/target range/etc. Grow familiar with my weapon, we're gonna be good friends.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 01:43:50 pm by Hapah »
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24364 on: May 13, 2014, 12:17:11 pm »

Spying the sign for the armory, Michael follows it. Hey, armory means explosives! I guess I can make a stop before exploring this place further. Wish they had at least a welcome crew to explain things around here....
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24365 on: May 13, 2014, 02:13:27 pm »

I'll just try to be more mindful of the details next time then.
Your pretty pretty dolly Completely manly action figure should be considered done, you passed the roll for it, but I have some questions on specifics.

What do you want it to be made out of? How big? And whats the articulation like?

Metal for the interior 'skeleton' of the thing, hard plastic for the outsides. It's like a toy, it should be able to stand some abuse playtimes. Articulation is good enough to cover most standard movements, but limited enough that the arms/legs don't come of easily.

It's about the size of a big action man. Actually, let me think on that for a moment.

Secondly, ask Steve if he'll need my help with recovering/preventing from crashing the escape pods. If yes, ignore next action.

If no, look up/ask Steve what mithril is made of. Try to create a tiny sliver of it if it seems doable.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 04:03:01 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #24366 on: May 13, 2014, 03:54:00 pm »

(Am I still alive?  What am I doing?)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24367 on: May 13, 2014, 03:55:18 pm »

Yes (I think), doing nothing while on ship.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24368 on: May 13, 2014, 04:26:21 pm »

(( If I remember correctly, you were on ship playing with the knife-of-amputation :P ))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24370 on: May 13, 2014, 06:08:25 pm »

(( If I remember correctly, you were on ship playing with the knife-of-amputation :P ))

((Pretty sure that was Maurice- he was charging will bonuses against cutting himself while in an airlock.))

(( Ah, yes, don't know why I always get those two confused...

The last post I see from Mesk is asking what to do after the defense section. Since he wasn't on an assault team, I guess that would mean he's just meandering around ))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #24371 on: May 13, 2014, 06:10:38 pm »

((Still waiting to have that eating contest with me, no doubt.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #24372 on: May 13, 2014, 11:20:04 pm »

(I guess I'll just assume I've been dicking around on ship for the last... how long has it been?  What have I missed?  Last time I was up to date was... Grate's manipulator battery incident, I think.)

Reminisce about the recent (?) past.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24373 on: May 14, 2014, 01:42:07 am »

(I guess I'll just assume I've been dicking around on ship for the last... how long has it been?  What have I missed?  Last time I was up to date was... Grate's manipulator battery incident, I think.)

(( Well, the UWM defense fleet came back, tried a ground assault, we threw them back into space, and then we chased them back up there. A couple people got perma-killed on arrival to orbit (which was done essentially by loading teams into a giant cannon), but overall the ship take-over went fairly well. Now, we're at the tail end of a fleet battle orchestrated by Steve to wipe out the UWM defense fleet. Oh, and May is dead. Just thought you should know. Car sized guass round to the everything. ))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24374 on: May 14, 2014, 09:39:14 am »

Jason blinks a few times, as if processing what just happened. A hint of fear crosses his face before he pauses to take a deep breath before responding, as though realizing he can't do anything about it now. "You see that? What you just did right there? That was one of my fears when I had to go to doctors as a child. So thanks for validating that. Not like that those fears matter anymore, since it was pretty much a death sentence when I got sent here." He remarks, looking resigned as he walks off to get his space suit.

Go put on my space suit, then return to the Doctor.

"So what do you expect that mystery substance to do?" He asks the Doctor.

((I didn't think I would get to show Jason's fatalist streak until I was actually on a mission.))

The Doctor shrugs. "It will do something. Probably."

You walk toward the hanger to get your suit but start feeling very dizzy about half way there. You lean against the wall and close your eyes, waiting for the feeling to go away.

"You feeling ok?"

You open your eyes. A 7 horned, 7 eyed sheep is standing around in front of you.

"You don't look so good man. Try and hold it together or this next part is gonna be really hard."

Look for shooting gallery/target range/etc. Grow familiar with my weapon, we're gonna be good friends.
VR would work, but you'll have to input the parameters of the range or what you want to shoot at.

I'm tempted to have you grow familiar in other ways.

Spying the sign for the armory, Michael follows it. Hey, armory means explosives! I guess I can make a stop before exploring this place further. Wish they had at least a welcome crew to explain things around here....
The armory isn't much more then a kiosk with a very pretty woman inside it  and a large sign detailing what can be bought. The woman doesn't even look up from the book she's reading as you walk up.
(Which you can find in this thread, second post. http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=106279.0)

I'll just try to be more mindful of the details next time then.

Metal for the interior 'skeleton' of the thing, hard plastic for the outsides. It's like a toy, it should be able to stand some abuse playtimes. Articulation is good enough to cover most standard movements, but limited enough that the arms/legs don't come of easily.

It's about the size of a big action man. Actually, let me think on that for a moment.

Secondly, ask Steve if he'll need my help with recovering/preventing from crashing the escape pods. If yes, ignore next action.

If no, look up/ask Steve what mithril is made of. Try to create a tiny sliver of it if it seems doable.

Alright.

>If you'd like, someone is gonna have to go out to pick them up. Might be nice if it was you and not a robot.

I believe that you basically just hung around on the ship and tried to restrain the urge to kick random people.
Pages: 1 ... 1623 1624 [1625] 1626 1627 ... 2101