_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1563 1564 [1565] 1566 1567 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929173 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Repair and Rescue
« Reply #23460 on: January 31, 2014, 11:51:54 pm »

"He claims he was only trying to wound, sir!"
"Accounted for. This is the HMRC. If it wasn't a headshot, it's a wound."
"Also, um, we are kinda needing to believe his statement..."
((In this case, a headshot would have been a wound. I doubt Simus would have suffered much even if the shot hit her chest though - synthflesh is tough.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23461 on: February 01, 2014, 12:05:38 am »

((When did Simus get a bulletproof skull?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23462 on: February 01, 2014, 12:07:21 am »

((She's in a robot body. The head is merely the primary sensor array.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23463 on: February 01, 2014, 12:07:54 am »

((Oh. She is?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23464 on: February 01, 2014, 12:16:54 am »

((Oh. She is?))
((She never had much human in her since arriving, and what little remained was accidentally vaporized by Jim shortly afterwards. So yes, she's in a robot body. Synthflesh body, even.))

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23465 on: February 01, 2014, 12:56:19 am »

((Look GWG ill gladly refute all of your arguments through PMs but frankly this public argument is pissing off the bystanders and is in turn pissing me off because your forcing me to keep pissing them off with each counter argument.

Either get over your dislike of PMs or leave the argument be, continuing it here will just anger everyone more.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #23466 on: February 01, 2014, 01:18:28 am »

((Last note, I never killed fish guy.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23467 on: February 01, 2014, 01:20:37 am »

Jobasio leaps suddenly to his feet, bouncing off a wall and steadying himself on Milno's shoulder before regaining his balance.
"Death-star?" he squints at the AM, or, rather, somewhere over her left shoulder, "Space Nazi?"
Sadly, Jobasio's knowledge of ancient history was somewhat lacking. He only had what little education he'd been able to claw together for himself on his industrial homeworld, after all.

He spread his arms in an unsteady shrug. "I am sure whatever you have shall be app'opriate! I need to, uh... inspire the people and what-not, yesh?"

>UNIFORM GET
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23468 on: February 01, 2014, 06:09:49 am »

((Look GWG ill gladly refute all of your arguments through PMs but frankly this public argument is pissing off the bystanders and is in turn pissing me off because your forcing me to keep pissing them off with each counter argument.

Either get over your dislike of PMs or leave the argument be, continuing it here will just anger everyone more.))

((This, this is a good idea. GWG, I know you said you don't like pm discussions for whatever reason, but really, this isn't about you or your personal preferences, this is about not annoying other people and clogging somebody elses thread with endless discussions. You can send pm's to several people at the same time, so everybody who wants to partake in the discussion can still do that.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23469 on: February 01, 2014, 06:27:19 am »

-snip-
THE FLOOR'S MY TERRITORY NOW
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23470 on: February 01, 2014, 08:06:51 am »

((BISH PLEASE, I BEEN PASSING OUT ON THE FLOOR SINCE BEFORE YOU DRAGGED YO ASS OUT OF STASIS))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23471 on: February 01, 2014, 08:14:52 am »

((ITS MINE NOW

PLUS I WAS ALWAYS AWAKE AND NO-ONE NOTICED UNTIL I BURST MY STOMACH

EXCEPT BOSS REPAIR GUY LIKE JUST BEFORE

KINDA A DOWNER))
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 08:32:18 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23472 on: February 01, 2014, 09:08:04 am »

((Oh. She is?))
((She never had much human in her since arriving, and what little remained was accidentally vaporized by Jim shortly afterwards. So yes, she's in a robot body. Synthflesh body, even.))
((Synthflesh bodies also have torso-brains?))

((Last note, I never killed fish guy.))
((But you intend to, you will, and no one cares. Call it "legal fiction".))

((This, this is a good idea. GWG, I know you said you don't like pm discussions for whatever reason, but really, this isn't about you or your personal preferences, this is about not annoying other people and clogging somebody elses thread with endless discussions. You can send pm's to several people at the same time, so everybody who wants to partake in the discussion can still do that.))
((If UP is willing to stop complaining about how unfair it is that he's getting punished for using resources in a manner not permitted by orders and not stopping when told, then being belligerent about modifications being made to it, then shooting his CO when she called Steve, then I'm fine to just let it lie. If he brings up his complaints again, though, I'm going to be contesting them.))
Sig

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23473 on: February 01, 2014, 09:15:03 am »

((If UP is willing to stop complaining about how unfair it is that he's getting punished for using resources in a manner not permitted by orders and not stopping when told, then being belligerent about modifications being made to it, then shooting his CO when she called Steve, then I'm fine to just let it lie. If he brings up his complaints again, though, I'm going to be contesting them.))

((You don't seem to get it: you can argue with whoever is willing to enable you until the end of days, but through PMs, not this thread. I personally don't care (ignore powers gooo!) but it's irritating to other people.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23474 on: February 01, 2014, 09:18:54 am »

((Synthflesh bodies also have torso-brains?))
((It'd be silly for more advanced synthflesh to have a flaw that the basic robobody does not. In the grand scheme of things, the head is a terrible weakpoint - small and flimsily connected to the rest of the body, with decent armor coverage but not doing much to prevent secondary damage from blunt force trauma. The chest cavity is much better protected, with more soft tissues around it to soften blows, and more and thicker bones surrounding it. With synthflesh, the "soft tissues" may as well count as tank armor. So, yeah.))

Pages: 1 ... 1563 1564 [1565] 1566 1567 ... 2101