_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924325 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: In which I fail to be helpful
« Reply #2250 on: June 08, 2012, 09:18:35 am »

Hm.

What exactly does the MK I boast in protective capabilites compared to MK I and MK III?

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: June 08, 2012, 09:19:27 am »

What kind of drugs? Shall I pump her full of high amounts of Birth control or anti-viral drugs? Hallucinogenics or pain killers? Etc.
((The ones the MkII injects into the person every time they lose a limb. I suppose those are painkillers and coagulant boosters.

...So the MkII has birth control drugs? Hey IronyOwl, good news for Faith. She doesn't need to be afraid of having babies by accident.))
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 09:22:19 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: June 08, 2012, 09:29:09 am »

Thomas blushes. He blushes a lot. It's even visible through the badass facade he throws up immediatly after. The facade isn't solid in general though, as evidenced by the grin forming on his face.
"Wow... I mean uh... It's it's not like I haven't been kissed before or anything like that."
He said stuttering. Then he quickly sweeps May into his arms.

"~Hey, you wanna'...go the bunks?~"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: June 08, 2012, 09:35:19 am »

((It was not in this situation that the test should start.))

"Fuck..."

Reset the test enemies to generic human DUMMIES, not the girls wearing bikinis that can kill you for nothing.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: June 08, 2012, 09:56:59 am »

"~Hey, you wanna'...go the bunks?~"
((Now we wait and see if Thomas will go in deep with his character development. Yes, I know there was something better with "deep", but I forfeited it because it was just too appropriate.))
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 10:54:57 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: June 08, 2012, 10:06:13 am »

Thomases jaw dropped open and hung there, slack. His face drained of color. 
"Oh my god. Hoooleeeeey shit. Y-Y-Yeah, I'd-I'd-I'd like that. I'd like that alot."
He stood, and offered his hand to May.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 10:11:41 am by Spinal_Taper »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2256 on: June 08, 2012, 10:20:44 am »

Hm.

What exactly does the MK I boast in protective capabilites compared to MK I and MK III?
The MK I has a nice metal helmet and the suit itself is highly resistant to heat and cold, very slightly resistant to lasers and reasonably resistant to things like scrapes, abrasions and ordinary blunt force trauma. Well, that is to say the suit won't rupture from those things, not that it will protect the user.

The MK III is gonna be a lot more protective sheerly because it has that exoskeleton around it, acting like a big metal cage. Other then that, it's got the medical systems of a MK II and a little bit more armor.

What kind of drugs? Shall I pump her full of high amounts of Birth control or anti-viral drugs? Hallucinogenics or pain killers? Etc.
((The ones the MkII injects into the person every time they lose a limb. I suppose those are painkillers and coagulant boosters.

...So the MkII has birth control drugs? Hey IronyOwl, good news for Faith. She doesn't need to be afraid of having babies by accident.))
Pumping her full of pain killers would either knock her out or just kill her at too high of doses. Coagulant boosters would cause heart attacks, strokes and the like.

((It was not in this situation that the test should start.))

"Fuck..."

Reset the test enemies to generic human DUMMIES, not the girls wearing bikinis that can kill you for nothing.
You rest the simulation, except this time with generic human dummies rather then faith and her squad of killer women.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: June 08, 2012, 10:39:05 am »

Milno tries to find the necessary levels of painkillers to knock Faith out cold, but he also remembers the setting to release all of them, effectively killing her.

He then proceeds to summon Ivan-bot and checks if the drug overdose could also safely incapacitate or kill him.

>Yes?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: June 08, 2012, 10:45:08 am »

May gripped his hands, stumbling on the path to the bunkers. "~La de da de da, hehe!~"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: June 08, 2012, 11:30:00 am »

The left arm being the synth-flesh one, with the Kinetic Amplifier built into it and holding the razor. 

Jump closer to one of the dummies. Use the monoatomic razor to slash at it. Jump back and use the Microwave amplifier to destroy the head of a dummy by heating it to extremely high temperatures.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2260 on: June 08, 2012, 11:45:22 am »

Milno tries to find the necessary levels of painkillers to knock Faith out cold, but he also remembers the setting to release all of them, effectively killing her.

He then proceeds to summon Ivan-bot and checks if the drug overdose could also safely incapacitate or kill him.

Just keep in mind you'll have to modify her suit to do this. As it is you can only do one or the other, set it to kill or to incapacitate. You could rig it up to be able to switch back and forth on command, but thats gonna be harder.

You look up the dosages needed to Knock faith out, but when it comes to Ivan you can't be sure. His simulation doesn't take his new physiology into account. It's quite possible that drugs simply will not work on him.

The left arm being the synth-flesh one, with the Kinetic Amplifier built into it and holding the razor. 

Jump closer to one of the dummies. Use the monoatomic razor to slash at it. Jump back and use the Microwave amplifier to destroy the head of a dummy by heating it to extremely high temperatures.
What level of combat you want these things to have? Because right now they're gonna just stand there while you hack them up. But if thats what you want, thats fine too.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: June 08, 2012, 11:56:26 am »

Just keep in mind you'll have to modify her suit to do this.
((I know, but that video Milno watched actually made reference to the drug overdosage problem on MkIIs. He is only going to make it happen~
Edit: By modifying it, I mean.))

Send the "Weak Spot Tracker" program to my physical MkIII. Also check if Ivan's VR records are still the same as they were before he was infected.

Edit: Since we are going through VR records, check who has already summoned Milno bot (the number of the VR machine is fine too) and how many times it has been used.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 04:50:00 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: June 08, 2012, 12:34:11 pm »

Same hability as mine and with monoatomic razors.

Renen opens a window in the VR to communicate with Faith.
Hello and thank you for indirectly helping me deal with my pervert side. I didn't have enough time to explain to all of you after the problem with my introduction and you may not know, but I regretfully have another side of my personality who often dominates my body. The "other" Renen had created a simulation of the ship girls in bikinis and it got out of hand thanks to your virtual copy's actions.

Now I think I'll be able to stay some more time since he was very scared. I want to add you have my gratitude and that I am very sorry and sincerely apologize for attacking you earlier - I wasn't controlling my own body. I would like to say you are a beautiful woman and I hope we may be able to talk normally in the future, without my "friend" appearing uninvited.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: June 08, 2012, 12:52:57 pm »

Faith raised an eyebrow.

"They've got implants for that, you know," she messaged back. She didn't actually believe him, but then, half the people here were insane.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: June 08, 2012, 01:00:17 pm »

"They've got implants for that, you know," she messaged back. She didn't actually believe him, but then, half the people here were insane.
((Faith isn't quite sane as well, mind you. Everytime I think about Faith and her obssession about looting things in detriment of her teammates, the music "What you do for money honey" from AC/DC strikes me again.

But then again she was a burglar. A stupid one at that, for being caught stealing a gem related to xenos research. She really should research her targets better.))
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 01:16:27 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 2101