_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1417 1418 [1419] 1420 1421 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5819004 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Grate's attempts at Apotheosis
« Reply #21270 on: December 10, 2013, 08:25:08 pm »

I'd go Hitmonchan for Mesk because that one kicks.
Pretty sure chan is the boxer.

((Machoke?! DX I wanted would prefer a vulpix.
But I've no idea on how to integrate pyrotechnics at this point..unless I go into amp. usage >_> Bluh. My bias against that kind of weaponry grows again. D:
..And I'm unsure if the part on Grate really makes sense. I mean, now, he's like so because of external factors not even under his own choice. It does make sense though if he...gets knowledge/experience from those around him as a good influence.
Xan doesn't look much like a magikarp. He's deadly from the start.
Also Blastoise kills with that kind of water pressure.))
You have zero chance of being a vulpix, even if you integrate a microwave manipulator/amp im more likely to make you into a rapidash or ponyta due to your mobility antics.
Pokemon dont always evolve when the choose to, see thunder stones and pushing B during evo sequences.
Xan is a ditto not a magikarp, although i could make him into grimer because hes a slimy git.
Blastoise is meant to be lethal. Blastoise rocks. My starter pokemon in white was a squirtle for that reason alone.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #21271 on: December 10, 2013, 08:26:14 pm »

((It seems that the manips and amps instead harness the abilities of some eldritch abomination somewhere.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #21272 on: December 10, 2013, 08:38:48 pm »

Quote from: Simus>Maurice
So the manipulators utilize neural matter as a charge of some kind? Interesting, I would presume to think it uses the 'battery' much like an amp uses the user's brain, except that each neural 'charge' is one-shot. Somewhat more unsettling now.

Good to see you, by the way. You'll apologize for not meeting you in person, what with what's going on. Perhaps in a bit.

((Would Tack be a Voltorb, then?

I guess Simus would be a ghost-type with her armor, perhaps Dusknoir?))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21273 on: December 10, 2013, 08:42:30 pm »

Quote from: Simus>Maurice
So the manipulators utilize neural matter as a charge of some kind? Interesting, I would presume to think it uses the 'battery' much like an amp uses the user's brain, except that each neural 'charge' is one-shot. Somewhat more unsettling now.

Good to see you, by the way. You'll apologize for not meeting you in person, what with what's going on. Perhaps in a bit.

((Would Tack be a Voltorb, then?

I guess Simus would be a ghost-type with her armor, perhaps Dusknoir?))
((I have no idea who tacks character is and simus would be gengar, because original 151.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #21274 on: December 10, 2013, 09:06:33 pm »

Lars looks up as Simus departs, his near-constant smile gone.  "How can you not see?  Our god is before us in the flesh, a warped transgression against His nature is outside, and yet you do not believe?  I pity you."

He shakes his head and returns to his prayers.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #21275 on: December 10, 2013, 09:08:12 pm »

((I have no idea who tacks character is and simus would be gengar, because original 151.))

((Dude who tossed a nuclear touchdown into the shipyard pit?

Also, if we're going original 151 only, Simus is Haunter.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21276 on: December 10, 2013, 09:26:02 pm »

((Haunter has no legs, you be Gengar.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #21277 on: December 10, 2013, 09:33:20 pm »

((I have rocket pods. It works out. Who said that we have to be 100% anatomically correct comparisons, anyways? I don't remember Anton having a plug for a head. Nor Miyamoto being that small and in possession of a tail. Nor Grate being a koi/catfish/thing (though with his current state, who knows...), and so on.))
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 09:35:15 pm by PyroDesu »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21278 on: December 10, 2013, 09:40:14 pm »

((I have rocket pods. It works out. Who said that we have to be 100% anatomically correct comparisons, anyways? I don't remember Anton having a plug for a head. Nor Miyamoto being that small and in possession of a tail. Nor Grate being a koi (though with his current state, who knows...), and so on.))
I dont remember electabuzz having a plug for a head...
I never said anything about the pokemon retaining their standard sizes
Grates a fish because his character was laughably useless.

Im trying to keep everyone bipedal if at all possible and in your case it is.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21279 on: December 10, 2013, 11:43:43 pm »

((Action edited just in case PW noted mine down already.

Has there been any speculation on why the AM is so damn good with amps? I mean, if she went on 27 missions and poured every skill point into Exo and every stat point into Will, she'd have a +28 2/3 to Exo and a +31 to Will, but I've heard that she's some sort of godlike figure. Is this true or...?))
Sig! Onol

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21280 on: December 10, 2013, 11:45:53 pm »

((According to The Sheep, she is not human, at least, not fully.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21281 on: December 10, 2013, 11:51:25 pm »

((The Sheep?))
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21282 on: December 10, 2013, 11:52:58 pm »

((Yeah, wasn't he carrying the manip when he got squashed?))
((Who, Grate? Nope, he bought it after briefing. Worst two tokens he ever spent. Not that that's saying a lot, but it's probably the worst two tokens anyone in the HMRC has ever spent, since they lead to needing to use the backup brain AND destroying a large bit of the Sword AND real estate. And he's going to be grounded and lose TV privileges for, like, a month.))

... Ffff, if someone wants to tell me it's a bad idea, I can pull it later XD))
((Yeah, this has the potential of worsening the situation if you roll badly, but when has that ever stopped us before eh?))
((I can't really argue about this, given...*gestures to Grate*))

((I just realized something: the glove can give perfect knowledge on tech if I poke the object and succeed on a Willpower roll. Maybe that means Milno should steer clear from manipulators.))
((...Or, he could poke Grate! WHAT COULD GO WRONG!
If he pokes Grate after being resurrected, to see if he can detect any quantum properties, of course. What did you think I meant?))

Quote from: Feyri > James Kelly...
If Grate isn't Grate. Then why? There is a cause for everything, and I'd love to know why someone was heartless enough to turn a child into the 'monster' some people are setting out to kill.
((The Doc said it might be dangerous! MIGHT!!!))

Grate: Magikarp- useless until evolved, then dangerous as fuck.
((If Magikarp evolved into Missingno, sure.))

((Action edited just in case PW noted mine down already.

Has there been any speculation on why the AM is so damn good with amps? I mean, if she went on 27 missions and poured every skill point into Exo and every stat point into Will, she'd have a +28 2/3 to Exo and a +31 to Will, but I've heard that she's some sort of godlike figure. Is this true or...?))
((Um. +59-2/3 isn't "godlike" on a d6 scale? It's like a level 200 wizard in D&D. Assuming we equate amp-sue checks to caster level checks. It might "just" be like a 100th level wizard with 238 Intelligence. P.S. All of those are WAY off the scale.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21283 on: December 10, 2013, 11:53:50 pm »

((Both Bishop and Charles occasionally hallucinate the same seven-eyed talking sheep with a melting face. Apparently, it gets paid to give ominous, cryptic to Bshop and is married to a Capra demon.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21284 on: December 10, 2013, 11:58:35 pm »

((Lyra's only actual equipment is a microwave amp btw, and I like vulpix.
still, persian makes more sense I suppose >.>
but I've never actually kept a meowth, mr.mime, or persian, and I trained a vulpix from level 5 to level 100 without evolving it simply because I wanted to and I'd beaten the game already.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 1417 1418 [1419] 1420 1421 ... 2101