_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1377 1378 [1379] 1380 1381 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937959 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Everyone else.
« Reply #20670 on: December 03, 2013, 11:18:35 pm »

"I'm freely giving you a free medical exam, for free.  You have no right to complain."

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #20671 on: December 03, 2013, 11:23:26 pm »

How so?
"I'd say he's giving you a chance to stand down before you annoy someone whose strengths aren't limited to being hard to kill. Not a threat, either - I couldn't care less at the moment. Just making an observation."
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #20672 on: December 03, 2013, 11:24:06 pm »

But I am perfect as I am. You do not need to examine me. Perhaps direct your attentions toward the others on this vessel.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20673 on: December 03, 2013, 11:26:32 pm »

(( I love how much you've embraced the whole kickboxing doctor thing :P
Though I'm betting that Steve might just electrocute you, since you would basically be having a brawl in the most crowded room on the ship.

Or he might just beat the crap out of you. He does have a synthflesh avatar in the room right now :P ))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #20674 on: December 03, 2013, 11:30:36 pm »

Though I'm betting that Steve might just electrocute you, since you would basically be having a brawl in the most crowded room on the ship.

Or he might just beat the crap out of you. He does have a synthflesh avatar in the room right now :P ))
((He can just let everyone else beat the crap out of him. Xan is just a lot of flesh right now, and not single-minded enough to be as dangerous as an Altered. And he's in a room of people with kinetic amps, synthflesh bodies, robot bodies, and at least one taser gauntlet.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20675 on: December 03, 2013, 11:40:57 pm »

((He can just let everyone else beat the crap out of him. Xan is just a lot of flesh right now, and not single-minded enough to be as dangerous as an Altered. And he's in a room of people with kinetic amps, synthflesh bodies, robot bodies, and at least one taser gauntlet.))
((And a possible quantum anomaly!))

If a fight breaks out, hide behind Ms. Feyri. Or Mr. Jim, if somehow Feyri is moving and Jim isn't.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20676 on: December 03, 2013, 11:45:13 pm »

If a fight does break out, Jim calmly removes Lyra and Grate from the scene, then comes back into the briefing room and goes One Finger Death Punch on every combatant. Non-lethally, of course.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 12:53:05 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20677 on: December 04, 2013, 12:26:24 am »

No.

"You know what? You're a sentient pile of flesh. I don't need to acknowledge you."
Thomas grabs Mays hand and moves towards the door out, gently pulling her.
"Hey, you feeling hungry? I'm sort of hungry, let's get something to eat."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20678 on: December 04, 2013, 12:48:44 am »

No.

"You know what? You're a sentient pile of flesh. I don't need to acknowledge you."
Thomas grabs Mays hand and moves towards the door out, gently pulling her.
"Hey, you feeling hungry? I'm sort of hungry, let's get something to eat."

"Yeah, I could really use the food in my mouth right now. Want to come whip something up with me in the kitchen?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20679 on: December 04, 2013, 12:57:49 am »

"Yeah, I could really use the food in my mouth right now. Want to come whip something up with me in the kitchen?"
Thomas tugs on May again, bringing her towards the ktichen at a brisk pace.
"Okay, anything you want in particular?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20680 on: December 04, 2013, 01:24:08 am »

Thomas tugs on May again, bringing her towards the ktichen at a brisk pace.
"Okay, anything you want in particular?"

"Let's make something we can share with everyone so they'll stop being mad. How about falafel?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20681 on: December 04, 2013, 01:34:15 am »

"Right, so nobody wants the manipulator then? Last call! Two tokens! Third-best deal you'll ever get, but it's a better one than in the armory!"

Keep on hawking. If nobody volunteers two tokens for the manipulator, head off to the armory and trade it in for tokens.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 09:45:39 am by Harry Baldman »

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20682 on: December 04, 2013, 01:37:05 am »

(( Hey Toaster, you said you were looking to turn in a MK III? ))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20683 on: December 04, 2013, 02:40:30 am »

stand up on my hind feet and hug Jim for one second, afterwards pull away but still hold on to him, using him to steady myself, and watch his arms.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20684 on: December 04, 2013, 03:02:24 am »

Jim put an arm around Lyra's shoulders for a moment, returning the hug. For some reason, it felt more comfortable to respond to Lyra the way she preferred to talk to people - through actions, not words. He folded his other three arms and watched the people in the room, somewhat tense, waiting to see if anyone was actually going to start anything he would have to stop.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 1377 1378 [1379] 1380 1381 ... 2101