_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1142 1143 [1144] 1145 1146 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925726 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17145 on: September 09, 2013, 11:22:09 am »

Jack waves to everyone then goes to talk to Jim.

"You must be Jim. I'm Jack Hansan."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17146 on: September 09, 2013, 11:22:57 am »

((Tir, Feyri is in the briefing room, and PW was poking fun.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17147 on: September 09, 2013, 11:23:14 am »

Jim nods. "Hey, Jack. What's up?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17148 on: September 09, 2013, 11:24:20 am »

"Good. Got a APC. Also got cut in half by Ivan during the fight awhile ago. You?"

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17149 on: September 09, 2013, 11:30:46 am »

"Oh. Well." Jobasio blinked, considering that for a moment.
"Good enough for me, I suppose. I wouldn't mind a bit more of a road-map as to what happens after the tyrants have fallen, been set on fire and thoroughly jumped up-and-down upon, but right now the Acquiring of Stuff seems like the most pressing issue." That's that he said, babbling on as usual like some sort of caffeine-addict going through withdrawals.

He was thinking something more along the lines of, 'Oooh. I wonder how I can profit from this whole situation.'
He also felt mildly shamefaced at even considering replacing poor Whig. He resolved to make it up to her somehow.

"Hmm. Say, would you happen to have anything on the menu for Whig here?" He asked, lifting his blue-painted gauss rifle towards the counter. "Specifically, modifications and suchlike. Those sorts of things are like new shoes and pretty clothes in rifle-terms, from what she's told me. Yes. She requires them."

>Become less and less lucid as Yoink falls asleep Jobasio's mania takes hold.

>Request mods to make Whig more shootier. Throw tokens at Armoury counter until goal is achieved.

>Do all that stuff and then go and shave and then take a shower and then put on my Sunday best and then stroll about the ship arm-in-arm with my dear rifle and make sure to be at that briefing room thingy before the mean man gets mad and does mean things to me
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17150 on: September 09, 2013, 11:38:37 am »

"Well enough, I suppose. Upgraded to a synthbody from a robot one recently, as you can see, but I haven't really had a chance to try it out in a real mission yet.  Mainly just trying to figure out this whole 'leader' thing."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17151 on: September 09, 2013, 11:40:13 am »

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it eventually. I can tell."

((Also listening to frank sinatra music right now.))
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 11:42:40 am by Tavik Toth »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17152 on: September 09, 2013, 11:41:55 am »

slow down as I approach the room and gain line of sight on the people inside, stop just slightly inside the doorway. look around the room, then move to an isolated corner and lean against the wall there. hands clasped tightly in front of me, and looking down and too my left.
wait for briefing
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 11:45:56 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17153 on: September 09, 2013, 11:44:45 am »

"Thanks. I appreciate the support." Jim nodded. It was nice to be believed in.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17154 on: September 09, 2013, 11:47:10 am »

"I guess this is the second time I've worked for a group that has rebelled against a Earth/whatever government. First time I didn't know until recently."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17155 on: September 09, 2013, 12:25:32 pm »

"Hey, would somebody like a black pill? It should do something unusual to you, possibly enhance you beyond any mortal imagination, that sort of thing. Anybody want to volunteer? If not, I'll take it myself. Just warning you all in case of trouble, guys!"

Hand pill machine to Grate already, then see if anybody volunteers. If nobody does, take the pill myself. Hold onto it. I've got a feeling. Hand the pill to Xan if he has any apparent ability to consume it, otherwise hold onto said pill for now.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 02:09:00 pm by Harry Baldman »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17156 on: September 09, 2013, 12:27:51 pm »

"Jim surely has the will of the divine backing him.  Why, I saw him fling a roomful of furniture at our enemies with nary but a thought!  Surely the power of the gods fills him."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17157 on: September 09, 2013, 12:30:14 pm »

(( Darn I want that pill, but I'm in a goo bath. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17158 on: September 09, 2013, 12:30:27 pm »

Milno leisurely waits, armored and prepared for combat, an arm crossed behind his head and another resting over the gauss weapon which had been apparently added to the armory list a while back. Sharpened prosthetic fingers touch the bronze-colored surface of his regal-looking honey badger helmet and he smiles wide, thinking back to the time he was in that wheelchair and wound up pleasantly surprised to discover his original design had been expanded upon. How much time had passed since then? Days, months? He's unable to tell, but in the end it doesn't matter.

"Hey, Jim. Forgot to ask you how you've been doing. How's your relationship with Feyri?" he asks nonchalantly, taking a glance at the four-armed synth-flesh giant.

((@Harry: Xan had volunteered, IIRC.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17159 on: September 09, 2013, 12:35:44 pm »

((@Harry: Xan had volunteered, IIRC.))

((He's got a full robot body. Not sure how it would metabolize or even work.))
Pages: 1 ... 1142 1143 [1144] 1145 1146 ... 2101