_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1139 1140 [1141] 1142 1143 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928315 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Apotheosis
« Reply #17100 on: September 08, 2013, 08:52:15 pm »

((I'm tempted to have that happen.
'Feyri, why are you molesting the patient with no genitals or skin?'
"I dunno."))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17101 on: September 08, 2013, 08:56:55 pm »

(More like "The blue voice in my head is telling me to!")
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17102 on: September 08, 2013, 08:57:36 pm »

((...DO EET.))
Sig! Onol

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17103 on: September 08, 2013, 09:02:29 pm »

((...))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17104 on: September 08, 2013, 09:06:54 pm »

Milno to the briefing room.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17105 on: September 08, 2013, 09:09:11 pm »

*really wants that flesh manipulator amp*
((I'm sorry, but I have to make the obvious and obligatory "you just want that to compensate for recreate something" joke.))

((I have also updated the notes with what info we have on our objectives, the environment and our enemies. I will update the equipment once people have decided how to allocate our mission funds.))

((I just had the most paranoid thought. I need to reread the serial killer mission to see if there's any basis to this, since I don't remember it so well, but the numbers he gave, could they be related to Steve's true location?))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17106 on: September 08, 2013, 09:10:47 pm »

((Heh. I should've seen that, honestly.))
Sig! Onol

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17107 on: September 08, 2013, 09:32:55 pm »

((Lars would have just passed right out if a physical form of Steve was in his presence.  Interesting on how several facets of that were hinted when Lars was discussing avatar forms with Steve.))

[aux:6]

Now steve is giant and has a package that could frighten a horse.

((You know, I considered specifying that in the description.))

"Perfect!"

Lars looks up as the call to the briefing room comes out.  Well, the perfect place to display the work.

Head to the briefing room.  Display the artwork and seek approval of Steve and the rest of the crew.

"Glorious Steve, your face to the world has been made.  Brothers and sisters of the HMRC, behold!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17108 on: September 08, 2013, 09:56:55 pm »

As long as I still fit in the Phase suit, I don't want, nor do I think I could afford, anything too fancy.

Procure Synthflesh body, get installed in it, then pick up the rocket pods (with some kind of harness so the Synthflesh can use it) and Phase suit, and head to the briefing room.

((So many frakking ninjas.

Also, I would love to get something other than 100% plain human synthflesh, but the issue arises of 1: cost, and 2: compatability with my phase suit. For example, make it digitigrade, or have a mechadendrite, but that might be prohibitively expensive and incompatable with my awesome suit of intangibility. And a possible point 3 being that I'll stand out even more (though really, the entirety of Team Joker will be sticking out like a sore thumb with elephantiasis.))
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 12:02:04 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17109 on: September 08, 2013, 10:23:59 pm »

(Nope, not happening. :P PW runs a game where not everyone's actions are needed and I'm not going to play a character I didn't create. Unless you want me to have Feyri start trying to seduce Xan because I guarantee I'll go do that just to annoy everyone. >:3)
((That wouldn't annoy me if it didn't annoy Tir. Grate would just be confused.))

"Glorious Steve, your face to the world has been made.  Brothers and sisters of the HMRC, behold!"
"...Is that supposed to be a monster that Steve's about to vaporize?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17110 on: September 08, 2013, 10:28:27 pm »

((I just had the most paranoid thought. I need to reread the serial killer mission to see if there's any basis to this, since I don't remember it so well, but the numbers he gave, could they be related to Steve's true location?))
((Good catch. It's a possibility, since I was recently recalling those numbers (reading bits from other missions) and they are coordinates, IIRC.))

If Milno is in the briefing room:[/b]
"Hey, Milno, how did you make your pyramid fire?  I want to try and avoid doing that right now, don't want to accidentally press the trigger or whatever and blow a hole in some kid."

"I willed it to fire and it did so. Make an extreme effort and don't do anything stupid." the young man answers.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17111 on: September 08, 2013, 10:30:05 pm »

(That was me trying to politely refuse by stating I would do something very far out of character just to get out of playing Feyri, GWG. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17112 on: September 08, 2013, 10:33:02 pm »

"Oh dear. That is certainly unfortunate."

Dance over to briefing room, as we're apparently supposed to be there.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17113 on: September 08, 2013, 10:35:09 pm »

Jim heads to the briefing room; Miya can always respond to his message personally there.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17114 on: September 08, 2013, 10:39:09 pm »

Quote from: Xan->Stacy
Also, if you see me I'll accept that pill.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 1139 1140 [1141] 1142 1143 ... 2101