_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1133 1134 [1135] 1136 1137 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924109 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Apotheosis
« Reply #17010 on: September 07, 2013, 11:36:19 pm »

Yes, even if Charles does try to explain/speech roll.
((Charles is aware that he just spaced out and hallucinated, so he'll be fine with getting knocked out since he'll at least stop hallucinating the eighth face of a six-sided die :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17011 on: September 07, 2013, 11:42:27 pm »

Don't worry Charles, Im on my way and i have backup.

Receive Unnamed reiterpallasch from jim (almost 2 feet too long. Need 8 dex or -1 dex. If 8 dex, +1 str for stab)
If Steve doesn't electrocute everyone in the fight Auron shall single out Xan and perform a rocket propelled tackle with the intention of rendering him unconscious. (make sure to stand in front of Jim when doing this, i don't want to became a kebab)
If he does not comply with forced naptime and Jim doesn't beat me to him i shall stab Xan in the liver and drag him off to the infirmary.

((fun fact: according to my browser dictionary reiterpallasch is spelled "interscholastic".))
((and now the fun begins, especially if i roll a 5 or 6 +1 and invent HMRC bowling. >:D))
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 11:46:50 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17012 on: September 07, 2013, 11:44:31 pm »

((inb4 shipwide brawl))

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17013 on: September 07, 2013, 11:46:25 pm »

(inb4 Steve vents the lot of us :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17014 on: September 07, 2013, 11:47:34 pm »

((inb4 ten inmate bowling))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17015 on: September 07, 2013, 11:48:55 pm »

(inb4 Steve vents the lot of us :P)
((I'll protest that I wasn't going to kill him (which I'm not going to) if I get tied up.))
Sig! Onol

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17016 on: September 07, 2013, 11:49:49 pm »

"Understood. I believe I may have aggravated them somehow, I'm not entirely sure since I blacked out and regained consciousness while running away from them..."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17017 on: September 07, 2013, 11:52:43 pm »

((seriously though guys,
judging by what happened in my duel program whats the bet im going to roll a seven and just clean up both the fight and spectators then have the whole ship chasing after me?))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17018 on: September 07, 2013, 11:53:53 pm »

((seriously though guys,
judging by what happened in my duel program whats the bet im going to roll a seven and just clean up both the fight and spectators then have the whole ship chasing after me?))
((The fact that Steve won't let you judging from how he stopped me from rolling an 8 on an amp roll?))
Sig! Onol

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17019 on: September 07, 2013, 11:58:37 pm »

((seriously though guys,
((The fact that Steve won't let you judging from how he stopped me from rolling an 8 on an amp roll?))
((that's because your overload would have created a rather large explosion within the ship causing significant structural damage and depressurization.
my rocket tackle would just invent a new sport and paint a massive bulls eye on my back.))

Quote from: steve
>Nope. Sorry. No burning the ship down because you're having a spat with Nemo.
((notice he said nothing about your fellow inmates.))
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 12:01:36 am by Unholy_Pariah »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17020 on: September 08, 2013, 12:27:26 am »

((Hmmm lets just say i cut a rather nice hole straight through crawler then got crushed by a falling pillar.))

exit VR and pick up Gungnir then go see what all the commotion is about in the hallway, send a message to jim asking if it is an authorised duel.

Oh and change the field of fire on my hardpoint to match that of the VR simulation, should be a free roll or dynamic bonus.

Code: (from Auron to Jim) [Select]
uhh jim, we got a rather nasty looking fight out here between the electric eel and a cyborg
space magician under the watchful eye of an automated turret, did you authorise a duel or something?
Anton gets out of VR just as Auron does, laughing. It takes him a moment to stop. "...aah. Oh wow. You know, this is why I prefer to stick to designing weapons, not so much using them. It's funny when you're in VR, but it gets pretty bad in the field pretty quick. Aheh.

Anyways.

So, that there is the Gungnir, in the flesh, so to speak. The Gungnir-S, specifically, and it's pretty much a straight-up combination weapon. This means that it's got nothing fancy, all the typical settings of the original weapons. Power and diffusion on the laser rifle, power on the saber. Laser rifle's got infinite charge courtesy of the generator, but I doubt there won't be consequences to keeping maximum power for long. Saber's got a minute of life, but I honestly haven't tested if you can extend it by halving the power and still have the electrolaser work.

One thing to keep in mind, the electrolaser is a lot like lightning, and a lot like lightning it prefers to strike one target. Sweeping an active electrolaser is going to cause all sorts of problems if you do it too quickly - think Tesla Arc level of problems, so if you have to sweep, do it slow. Keep to quick, rapid shots at each target as much as possible.

If you ever want to lighten up the weapon or need the generator for something else, you can unplug the stock and plug the standard battery right back in. It's a nice, simple to make, and versatile system.
"

Explaining the functions and theories behind the weapon as they went along, Anton stops when he and Auron come upon the fighting group. Auron seems to call in help to break the fight up.

"Want me to help? I could try to tase the lot of them. I haven't actually tried it on people yet, it sort of came up on the mission and I didn't yet test it, but I could try."

Safety off, Red Hand to Taser mode. If Steve does not break the fight up on Jim's inquiry, aim for whichever combatant Auron isn't lunging for and tase him. Keep at it for as long as seems necessary to take him out of the fight. Raise power back to normal if necessary.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 12:40:19 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17021 on: September 08, 2013, 12:28:34 am »

((Yes, tase the electric eel man. That'll go well.))
Sig! Onol

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17022 on: September 08, 2013, 12:32:35 am »

((Yes, tase the electric eel man. That'll go well.))
((i don't see why this wouldn't work?
It would be like lung capacity, if you overfill them then everything goes to shit.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17023 on: September 08, 2013, 12:41:42 am »

((STEPHEN HAWKING is glad he has stayed out of all of this :P))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17024 on: September 08, 2013, 12:44:15 am »

((STEPHEN HAWKING is glad he invented stayed out of fights :P))
((FTFY))

Pages: 1 ... 1133 1134 [1135] 1136 1137 ... 2101