_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1062 1063 [1064] 1065 1066 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5920968 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15945 on: August 30, 2013, 10:02:36 am »

Spoiler: Shiny New Grate (click to show/hide)
How did I do?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 10:14:19 am by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15946 on: August 30, 2013, 10:04:25 am »

Ill lend you a hand anton, im heading off to the infirmary after this anyway.

grab one of the handles on my footlocker with one hand and assist anton with the other.
Assist him in making his way to the infirmary once i have finished conversing with miyamoto then pawn him off on a nurse and inquire about having my organic body placed in stasis and my brain installed in a robot body until my 9 remaining missions are complete.

((Also gwg 5 dex is +1/3 not +2/3))
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 10:45:05 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #15947 on: August 30, 2013, 10:06:35 am »

The three men follow the armory master, with nyars taking up the rear.
((Yay! Public secret quest!))
((A public secret quest that I wouldn't mind being resolved in a public secret IRC channel somewhere.
((As long as it's then made publicly available to everyone on the forums in a reasonable format. I don't think it's a secret that I'm a fan of being open about stuff like this, and while the stuff with Faith was fine and made sense, keeping this secret wouldn't be.))
((I would note against this due to what happened to Faith, but then bluh. :S

Don't like public secret things unless there's at all, any context on it.

Oh wow look at all the pages I'm missing. *bluh* >_>))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15948 on: August 30, 2013, 10:09:41 am »

Pancaek steps out of the stasis chamber, nearly tripping. He looks up woozily to the three men.

"Hey, miya, great timing. Listen, I kinda need me some dosh right now. 6 tokens, to be exact. So, ah, could I bum some tokens off of you? I can pay you back later, or I could give you my flamethrower? Yes? For old time sake? Why are you standing there blocking the door anyway?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15949 on: August 30, 2013, 10:12:48 am »

((Had to get to my workplace and missed piecewise's post, but RC's writing something for you. It'll all be clear soon.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15950 on: August 30, 2013, 10:13:11 am »

Shouldnt your exotic be -1 not -2? You should only have the proffession penalty due to that skillpoint))

((And your speech shouldnt have a penalty either))
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 10:14:45 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15951 on: August 30, 2013, 10:14:36 am »

((Had to get to my workplace and missed piecewise's post, but RC's writing something for you. It'll all be clear soon.))
((Great!))

((Hey, I just realized that everyone who was in mission 9 are now 1 year older. So, happy IC birthday everyone. And Flint is now 66 years old...))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #15952 on: August 30, 2013, 10:15:18 am »

The bureaucrat coughs up stasis fluid, shaking his head to clear it. Then he sees the men. "oh. Hm."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15953 on: August 30, 2013, 10:16:52 am »

"Men, we have something to tell you.
As you know, soon we will be docking at Hephaestus for resupply. However, once there we have a bit of an... Errand to run.
Or more precisely, we have some work to do. Dirty work. The kind that starts with shooting and never bothers to ask questions later.

Some of you have been picked for this mission. You will be divided into two teams.
Team 1, or rather Team Joker, will be led by Milno"

At this he glanced over to the boy, or rather man at this point, at his side
and will consist of Thomas, Faith, Pancaek and Simus.

Team two, or team Diamond Heart , to be led by Jim and myself, will include Lukas, Bishop, Mesk, Flint; Auron and Xan.

You will be briefed on the details of your assignment within due time.

You are probably all wondering what the hell this is all about, so let me finish with this: if we are successful today, it will be the start of something that could change the face of the universe. The road will be long and hard, and some of you won't make it. What we do won't be pretty, but it must be done, for a better future for ourselves and for all of mankind.

Ladies, gentlemen, let's go conquer the galaxy.

Any questions?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #15954 on: August 30, 2013, 10:18:35 am »

Xan raises his hand.

Why should I care?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15955 on: August 30, 2013, 10:20:02 am »

"Men, we have something to tell you.
As you know, soon we will be docking at Hephaestus for resupply. However, once there we have a bit of an... Errand to run.
Or more precisely, we have some work to do. Dirty work. The kind that starts with shooting and never bothers to ask questions later.

Some of you have been picked for this mission. You will be divided into two teams.
Team 1, or rather Team Joker, will be led by Milno"

At this he glanced over to the boy, or rather man at this point, at his side
and will consist of Thomas, Faith, Pancaek and Simus.

Team two, or team Diamond Heart , to be led by Jim and myself, will include Lukas, Bishop, Mesk, Flint; Auron and Xan.

You will be briefed on the details of your assignment within due time.

You are probably all wondering what the hell this is all about, so let me finish with this: if we are successful today, it will be the start of something that could change the face of the universe. The road will be long and hard, and some of you won't make it. What we do won't be pretty, but it must be done, for a better future for ourselves and for all of mankind.

Ladies, gentlemen, let's go conquer the galaxy.

Any questions?

Grate raises his hand.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15956 on: August 30, 2013, 10:21:51 am »

Spoiler: Lyra (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Levelup (click to show/hide)
after hacking up stasis goo on the floor, look at the very large crowd surrounding me and rapidly back up into whatever corner I can find.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #15957 on: August 30, 2013, 10:23:25 am »

... Idly wonder why the hell I was woken up for someone else's mission briefing before I'd even gotten a new arm.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15958 on: August 30, 2013, 10:24:51 am »

((Galactic conquest... I FUCKING CALLED IT!))

How long have we got to prepare?
I need to go get myself a robo body complete with auxilary weapon hardpoints. That and get myself a pulse rifle built
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 10:30:27 am by Unholy_Pariah »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15959 on: August 30, 2013, 10:25:12 am »

"I trust you boss and I owe you my life. If you say what we do is for the best, I believe you and that's all I need to know. I will do everything in my power to help your succeed in your quest." says Flint with a respectful half nod half bow.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 10:27:02 am by Parisbre56 »
Pages: 1 ... 1062 1063 [1064] 1065 1066 ... 2101