_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1048 1049 [1050] 1051 1052 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921613 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15735 on: August 27, 2013, 04:26:38 pm »

Everyone who can, makes for the pods. Those who can't are carried, or in the case of those trapped in the clutches of the doctor, gassed and then dragged to a pod. Nyars herds in the last of them and then the Ship begins to move. It's much faster then before, some people are still awake in their pods when it begins. They can't feel anything, the pod keeps them suspended and weightless; undamaged by the great crushing forces of acceleration. It's hard to say how fast, several G's at least.

>You may be napping a wee bit longer then usual this time. After we pick up the rest of your friends We're heading straight to Hephaestus for resupply.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15736 on: August 27, 2013, 04:39:48 pm »

((Uh oh...))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15737 on: August 27, 2013, 04:42:03 pm »

Hang out in stasis?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15738 on: August 27, 2013, 04:45:49 pm »

See how long I can stay awake in the stasis pods.

Have nightmares related to the mission.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15739 on: August 27, 2013, 04:55:05 pm »

Stasis == Stasis, no actions can be taken, no motions made
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15740 on: August 27, 2013, 05:02:17 pm »

Dream of the terrible things that will surely happen on Hephaestus

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15741 on: August 27, 2013, 05:03:16 pm »

dream about what I would look like if I got borged, dream about the downsides of getting borged

((It's worth a shot to take this moment to ask what a standard robo-body looks like and what the downsides are. Can't blame a guy for trying, right?))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15742 on: August 27, 2013, 05:05:09 pm »

See how long I can stay awake in the stasis pods.

Have nightmares related to the mission.
You don't dream in stasis grate.

Or maybe you do. Maybe you have the worst nightmares you could ever conceive of. Maybe stasis dementia isn't a physiological reaction to the process. Maybe it's a dissociative disorder, a way of coping. Maybe every little nonsensical thing you do is a scab covering something festering underneath. Maybe your flesh burns with an internal terror so monstrous that if you were to so much as acknowledge it you would collapse in upon yourself, your brain resembling an adrenaline soaked block of swiss cheese. Maybe the claws are in you already. Maybe it's just waiting for it's moment to cut its way out.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15743 on: August 27, 2013, 05:14:13 pm »

(( I guess we'll just go watch the other mission scramble to get out of that anomaly. Or try and find a way to pull us down with them. One of the two. ))

... Okay, I rescind that, I don't want to dream. I'm going to sit here in the black void and just wait for stasis to en-ohgodsanemptyblackvoidistheworstnightmareIcanimaginegaaalfnhsklm;sdmf‽

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15744 on: August 27, 2013, 05:22:58 pm »

The reason it's a ball rather than a spring on the back, and a low friction surface was to allow it to move in there on its own, also i was kinda thinking of pulling the trigger when striking anyway, gau assisted melee is fun.

Ok with that done, Put a conical focusing chamber, of the same material as the hemisphere on the top, have the cone's opening be about the same width as the kinetic amp. Test the generated lance against, an unarmored person, a person in a mkIII, a person wearing a civic defender and on the outside chance (its not really ment to bust em) a battle-suit
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #15745 on: August 27, 2013, 05:26:33 pm »

The reason it's a ball rather than a spring on the back, and a low friction surface was to allow it to move in there on its own, also i was kinda thinking of pulling the trigger when striking anyway, gau assisted melee is fun.

Ok with that done, Put a conical focusing chamber, of the same material as the hemisphere on the top, have the cone's opening be about the same width as the kinetic amp. Test the generated lance against, an unarmored person, a person in a mkIII, a person wearing a civic defender and on the outside chance (its not really ment to bust em) a battle-suit
((You are in stasis, and incapable of those things.

PW, you should really consider merging VR and stasis at some point. Less people cluttering the corridors. :P))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15746 on: August 27, 2013, 05:27:38 pm »

>You may be napping a wee bit longer then usual this time. After we pick up the rest of your friends We're heading straight to Hephaestus for resupply.

((Awesome. I feel a Special Event is at hand. Or maybe new toys in the armory! Or decent food in the cafeteria!

Exciting times!))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15747 on: August 27, 2013, 05:29:54 pm »

((Im not in stasis, I got out of it 3 turns ago, and have been working on my Physimancer's Sidearm since I was spaced out on while asking to be dealt into a card game))
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15748 on: August 27, 2013, 05:32:54 pm »

((Im not in stasis, I got out of it 3 turns ago, and have been working on my Physimancer's Sidearm since I was spaced out on while asking to be dealt into a card game))
Everyone who can, makes for the pods. Those who can't are carried, or in the case of those trapped in the clutches of the doctor, gassed and then dragged to a pod. Nyars herds in the last of them and then the Ship begins to move.
(("But maybe I didn't let Nyars," you say:))

If in pod, get out
trade pulse rifle for tokens,
buy mk ii if i get full refund, Microwave manipulator if 3 or a scout eye + bat copter if 2,
Accept and eat slice of pizza

If not in pod to begin with,
do above actions,
jump in VR machine and try to design massively overpowered death laser.

You go, change your weapon for a MKII an then run toward VR machines. You're about half way through booting it up when someone taps you on the shoulder. You pull off your helmet just in time to see nyars, holding a bat, scream "CANDY GRAM!" And clock you in the head.

He drags your unconscious body to the Pods, hitting you repeatedly in the shin as he goes.
((Good luck with that.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15749 on: August 27, 2013, 05:56:55 pm »

Oh didnt notice that part woops
Pages: 1 ... 1048 1049 [1050] 1051 1052 ... 2101