_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1047 1048 [1049] 1050 1051 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921552 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15720 on: August 27, 2013, 12:44:32 pm »

"Hey." Milno answers before shrugging and heading to the stasis pods.

Milno to stasis pod.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 12:55:58 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15721 on: August 27, 2013, 12:47:57 pm »

Aww, I just got back...

To a pod!

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15722 on: August 27, 2013, 12:53:48 pm »

Renen to stasis pod.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15723 on: August 27, 2013, 12:56:05 pm »

check on Feyri's...
just... just make sure she'll be ok regarding stasis and the jump and so on and so forth. then go from the shuttle to stasis myself.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15724 on: August 27, 2013, 01:06:01 pm »

"I take it we'll continue after the jump? Or were we about done?"

Ask, then get stasis'd.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15725 on: August 27, 2013, 01:09:18 pm »

"Oh for, can a man not get a lesson in the destructive capabilities of his mind without getting interrupted around here? Yeah, what chin said, is there any more after the jump?" 

Ask, get stasis'd

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15726 on: August 27, 2013, 01:25:53 pm »

Stacy had learned a lot in the day he had spent on the planet. For one, manipulators are cursed. That's a definite thing that he can say for sure. Secondly, nuclear devices, while probably good for threat deterrence, are mostly just another thing for your team to worry about. Thirdly, he really loved writing wristpad messages, though he knew that already, actually.

He wonders if they'll give him a new leg. That would be awesome.

"... you could be better off than you are..." he sings, hobbling right back into stasis.

Get back into stasis. Dream of sweet, sweet robolegs on which I will be able to dance... forever.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15727 on: August 27, 2013, 01:26:51 pm »

Faith made a groaning noise.

Back to stasis.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15728 on: August 27, 2013, 02:06:30 pm »

Cross over to the door, only step on plates that have a piece of wall on them.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #15729 on: August 27, 2013, 02:17:54 pm »

STEPHEN HAWKING walks back to stasis, annoyed.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Last one chosen for kickball.
« Reply #15730 on: August 27, 2013, 02:21:31 pm »

(in game. Hell no I'm not doing a real time year. 15 people max. How long, can't say for sure real time.)

((Looks like it ended up being half of one!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15731 on: August 27, 2013, 02:23:02 pm »

((Sorry for the choice of words for anyone who doesn't like it, but this is more how Renen views them. He doesn't know either Grate or Lira, and he doesn't have good memories about new teams - this is his second mission, first to count, and once again the teammates started a big ruckus and a manipulator has gone crazy... So he isn't too polite now.))
((For what it's worth, Grate's player doesn't care.))

Everyone else seemed to be doing something akin to pushing and then shuttle or just jumping in the shuttle and completely ignoring orders. So.
((In Grate's defense, he probably would just get in the way.))

(...good job, I guess? We'll do level ups after getting the guys off that other planet. For now, head to the on ship thread. Those of you who are injured, just get stasised for now. We'll fix ya later.)
((Here I am. What do I do now?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15732 on: August 27, 2013, 02:36:04 pm »

((Here I am. What do I do now?))
((get podded, the ship is going to jump again to pick up the other mission, you have to be in stasis for the jump))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #15733 on: August 27, 2013, 02:41:31 pm »

((And if you don't, Nyars will come by with his beatstick, crack you in the shins, and drag you into a pod anyway.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15734 on: August 27, 2013, 03:00:21 pm »

Wander around for a couple minutes before noticing that everyone's going into the pods.

Go into the pods and see how long I can stay awake.

Dream nightmares about the mission and how everything went wrong.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 1047 1048 [1049] 1050 1051 ... 2101