_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923731 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: The Circle of Depravity
« Reply #1545 on: May 22, 2012, 04:34:40 pm »

Take the items and write a short thank you not. And then compliment something about her, for no random reason.((willing to take a roll on what it is, since I don't know what she looks like. hopefully it doesn't come out as creepy as "I watch you while you sleep" Then go to the doc and signal to him about my throat. Then remember the pen and paper and write him what i want.
((Just understood you probably meant 'a short thank you note' rather 'thank you not'. Am I right? ))
Yes! dear god yes. spelling is my worst subject. in collage ans still spell like a sickly child.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: May 22, 2012, 04:40:01 pm »

(( I don't mind your spelling, it's just... well... you're talking to the armory master, and that action could've been a bit misunderstood. We don't want that. ;) ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: May 22, 2012, 04:50:31 pm »

Faith backed away from the pile, no longer convinced it was anything she could help with.

Back to VR, she supposed.

Tinker program. Attempt to fashion ramming scoutbot- instead of being used for reconnaissance, it can be used as a remote-controlled battering ram. Attempt to reinforce it to not break on use as well.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: May 22, 2012, 05:30:08 pm »

Tinker program. Attempt to fashion ramming scoutbot- instead of being used for reconnaissance, it can be used as a remote-controlled battering ram. Attempt to reinforce it to not break on use as well.
(( xD ;D Now that's what I call 'irony' - I counted about four or six different levels of it here, possibly more. Now I do believe in your forum name being true, IronyOwl ;) ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: May 22, 2012, 05:39:30 pm »

(( xD ;D Now that's what I call 'irony' - I counted about four or six different levels of it here, possibly more. Now I do believe in your forum name being true, IronyOwl ;) ))
((Well, Faith was the first one to experience the scoutbot's ramming prowess first-hand.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: May 22, 2012, 05:58:13 pm »

Purr against Empyrean.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1551 on: May 22, 2012, 06:02:17 pm »

Gah. Clumsy, clumsy me. And now May was acting weird.

Give up. Just stay there and hope it all rolls out in the end.

((Why do I always roll either 1, 1 or 2 on Dex? D:))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: May 22, 2012, 06:52:10 pm »

"You're warm Empyrean. And you're pretty. And you smell nice."

May continues to nuzzle Empyrean.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: May 22, 2012, 07:16:38 pm »

You rock back and forth and eventually hurl yourself out of the chair, landing face down on the ground with a thud and a bloody nose. You wiggle your stumps as your arms crawl up your legs and ride them around the room.

"Ouch. Okay, enough of this." Lukas turns to his legs, which are now mounted by his arms. "I demand that you come back here...now!"

Attempt to will arms and legs to attach back to body
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 07:48:15 pm by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: May 22, 2012, 09:04:52 pm »

Neil gets out of his pod and looks around, patting his waist to make sure he has his hand lasers. So, he was in the crazy-people death corps now. Wonderful. ...At least he has, his hand lasers, right?

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1555 on: May 22, 2012, 09:07:35 pm »

"Thank you, May," replied Empyrean wryly.

It seemed today was a day that her clumsiness reached its maximum potential.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: May 22, 2012, 09:11:14 pm »

May turns Empyrean on her side, still clutching her with arms around her waist, putting her in a spooning position.

*~Puuuurrrr~*

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: May 22, 2012, 09:18:01 pm »

((It seems May still got some of Elisaz's naughtiness on her.

Edit: If anyone needs help, ask Milno. He is probably about to get some paralysis and tear gas, so he can bombard the whole flesh sandwich with them and then fix the problem. See? Practical.))
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 09:29:46 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1558 on: May 22, 2012, 09:48:28 pm »

((That suit is 5 tokens, and there's a 5 token limit, right?))

Skitter ((Yes, I am going to keep using that verb in place of any other movement verb)) over to the metal sentinel and attempt its trick in reverse: slice it with the barbs on my "Fingers".

((I wonder, would a conventional weapon modified to be mounted in an exotic limb be one, or the other, since it's not really conventional anymore, now is it?))
(As the armory post says, a conventional weapon is pretty much anything which follows the general design of "Tube what you point at things and death comes out". So if it still shot things like a gun, it would be Conventional)
You skitter over to the sentinel at high speed, legs clicking rapidly against the hard ground. [dex:6] [str:4-1+1] You bring one arm back and then swing it around, the fluid limb cracking like a whip as the razor sharp tallons score deep gashes in the solid metal. The guardian screeches and deforms, attempting to stab you. [dex:4+1] Your legs bunch up under you and you spring back with inhuman speed and force, twisting to land on the wall, your tripod toes gripping it somehow and keeping you held tightly against the vertical surface.

Oh, you managed to get out of there by yourself. Now, I believe we haven't met yet. I'm Nikitian Greiss, and I'm glad to serve alongside with you, comrade.

So, just to check it: Steve, what is my name? It seems I might've done something terribly wrong, and I want to make sure you weren't affected.

((@piecewise What exactly did you mean by 'delete the battle records'? ))

Get some Meat 1 and Dessert 1. Look for some black tea. Eat the food and drink the tea if I managed to find some (if there were more than one kind, choose Tea 1 or whichever comes the first).
(Data from fights and what not. Nothing that important. It just saves data from recent fights for you to look at.)
>Oh, worried about that whole fuckup you just did on the VR machine? Yeah, different records. I know you.

You get some meat 1 and dessert 1 and then try out the 3 drinks available till you get one that looks tea...ish? eh.

It seems the orgy-brawl won't end so soon, and it actually remembers Milno about the need to have ways to take down other fellow disposable convicts without risking killing them with a misplaced powered punch or kick from the suit.

((Do I also have to roll to spew the gases from the helmet's mouth and which type of weapon roll they use? Uncon?))
The spewing from the helmet is pretty much a free action, because all  you have to do is push a button. They get an endurance roll to resist it though. Well, that and common sense. If you use it from 50 feet away you're not gonna have much luck hitting.

Take the items and write a short thank you not. And then compliment something about her, for no random reason.((willing to take a roll on what it is, since I don't know what she looks like. hopefully it doesn't come out as creepy as "I watch you while you sleep" Then go to the doc and signal to him about my throat. Then remember the pen and paper and write him what i want.
You nod and write out "Thank you" on the piece of paper and try to think for a moment about a compliment to give her. [cha:4-1] You smile and write "You smell nice." You slide the note into the kiosk and leave before she says anything. You make your way to the infirmary and find the Doctor standing near the entrance, apparently waiting for you.

"Alright. What do you need?" The doctor asks, looking you over.

Thomas continues smoking. He tries to think of ways to improve the drills efficiency. He disinterestedly watches the writhing flesh, then lights up another cigarette, ready to burn anyone who comes after him.
You blow a ring of blue smoke and notice that it acts a bit strangely, differently from normal smoke. It seems to condense into little streams in mid air rather then dissipating all at once. You think for a moment about the drill.[intuition: 4+1] The problem with it comes from the fact that it needs to drill through such hard things that the resistance it needs to put up in return is massive. The only way to make it easier to drill through, there for, is to reduce the amount of force that is needed to drill through. That means either a sharper drill that penetrates more easily or a thinner one with less surface area. Then again, why not just use a cutting torch?

Faith backed away from the pile, no longer convinced it was anything she could help with.

Back to VR, she supposed.

When you say ramming bot, do you mean to use it to ram people or ram doors? Because it's very fragile and not very powerful, so even an armored and reenforced one will only be useful as some sort of guided sucker punch. Unless you strap explosives, sharp things or other enhancements to it.

Purr against Empyrean.
You actually manage to purr in a manner that is distressingly feline and remarkably strange considering your musical voice, like a violin purring.

Gah. Clumsy, clumsy me. And now May was acting weird.

Give up. Just stay there and hope it all rolls out in the end.

((Why do I always roll either 1, 1 or 2 on Dex? D:))
(clearly the powers that be desire to hook you and May up.)
You sigh and lay there as May cuddles and rubs blood against your face. It's times like this that you think you should have just stayed in stasis.

You rock back and forth and eventually hurl yourself out of the chair, landing face down on the ground with a thud and a bloody nose. You wiggle your stumps as your arms crawl up your legs and ride them around the room.

"Ouch. Okay, enough of this." Lukas turns to his legs, which are now mounted by his arms. "I demand that you come back here...now!"

Attempt to will arms and legs to attach back to body
[will:4+1]
You shout and berate and generally guilt trip your limbs until they slink back over to you and reattached, very embarrassed. 

Neil gets out of his pod and looks around, patting his waist to make sure he has his hand lasers. So, he was in the crazy-people death corps now. Wonderful. ...At least he has, his hand lasers, right?
(well, normally you'd go and buy those from the armory master, not "spawn" with them. Technically, everyone comes out of stasis naked. )

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: May 22, 2012, 09:58:17 pm »

Milno realizes there is less action now, except for Mason drooling and seemingly idiotic attempts at a passive type of molestation. If anything that stupid ever happens to him and he needs to knock down idiots...Well. He decides to leave the datapad anyway and get things done.

Milno lets Fanboy join the simulation with Spiderdoctopus. Afterwards, he goes to the armory to get the fan-and-heat system installed (I bet he'll break the helmet if he happens to need to do it himself) and gets canisters of tear and paralysis gas (only if they happen to be free, if they must be paid for, he sticks to the paralysis one), installing the paralysis one.
"Excuse me."

« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 10:17:56 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 2101