_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1001 1002 [1003] 1004 1005 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924368 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15030 on: June 24, 2013, 11:31:07 pm »

((Hm...well, we'd need to identify what accents red, blue, and yellow would be to start.))

((Eh, if you're thinking to combine accents like paint, you're nuts. We at least have to identify Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple (Cael, got anything on Milno?), Orange, and White. Stuff like Teal or Goldenrod (Blue with a bit of green/orange with a touch of yellow) can be mixes because it's much more subtle, but just Red, Blue, and Yellow would be so distinct as to be horrific when mixed.

And what about other text effects than colour? Speech patterns?))
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 11:42:51 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #15031 on: June 24, 2013, 11:49:48 pm »

((Hm...well, we'd need to identify what accents red, blue, and yellow would be to start.))
((I will stab you for not listening to me. With a lollipop.

Rawr. There is chocolate.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15032 on: June 25, 2013, 01:15:54 am »

(I've determined that, based on players, Blue is for the southern United States. Both Pyro and I use different variants of it and our states share a border; in fact, I don't live all that far away from the state line. :P

And yes this is mostly a joke post.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15033 on: June 25, 2013, 02:47:15 am »

(I've determined that, based on players, Blue is for the southern United States. Both Pyro and I use different variants of it and our states share a border; in fact, I don't live all that far away from the state line. :P

And yes this is mostly a joke post.)
((Hm... these states are farming-heavy or at least rural, aren't they? Caellath also uses a blue-derivative, and Milno's a farmboy...

You may be onto something. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15034 on: June 25, 2013, 03:34:37 am »

(The original Jordan Kelly was a colonist, who (in the particular game he was in, wouldn't translate to ER) had the ability to heal wounds and make plants grow with his mind, so he could technically be considered something of a botanist himself... >.>

New facet of Jim's personality ahoy, maybe? :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #15035 on: June 25, 2013, 04:16:35 am »

((So since you're blue, us here in the east are taking the color of green! I'm unsure why, but it makes more sense that way. :D))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15036 on: June 25, 2013, 04:22:54 am »

(Going from you and Sean, that makes sense. Different shades of green, different areas of Asia... depending on which side of the Ural mountains Sean lives, anyway. :P)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15037 on: June 25, 2013, 07:36:18 am »

((Okay, let's see...blue is generic southern, green is generic Asian, yellow is...um...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15038 on: June 25, 2013, 08:37:44 am »

((Are we going with art colors (Red Yellow Blue) or computer colors (Red Green Blue)? Or with individual colors and patterns?))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15039 on: June 25, 2013, 08:45:20 am »

((I thought we were basing it on characters who chose those colors as their accents.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15040 on: June 25, 2013, 09:58:17 am »

Gorat watches knife catching, then hands Pancaek the remote.
"If you want to try your luck."
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15041 on: June 25, 2013, 10:34:10 am »

Gorat watches knife catching, then hands Pancaek the remote.
"If you want to try your luck."
"Right, I'll give it a shot. Want some booze?"
Pancaek hands Gorat the bottle

"Here goes nothing."
Flip to a random channel, observe results

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15042 on: June 25, 2013, 10:36:52 am »

"Sure. Can't hurt more than the TV."
Drink, see what happens.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15043 on: June 25, 2013, 10:39:10 am »

((Milno comes from a mostly rural world and most of his experience with modern stuff happened after he was arrested. So yeah, his accent reeks a bit of countryside.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #15044 on: June 25, 2013, 11:46:24 am »

((Jacks accent would probably be a mod of German and Scottish. Due his home colonies population blog mostly of people of either or both decent.))
Pages: 1 ... 1001 1002 [1003] 1004 1005 ... 2101