_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 999 1000 [1001] 1002 1003 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923006 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15000 on: June 21, 2013, 03:49:10 pm »

"Thought getting used to navigating a bit by tact and hearing couldn't hurt. I was trying that exactly for the case there's something preventing me from using my suit's flashlight." Milno crosses his arms and sighs, feeling like he's out of options at the moment. "To be fair, I just wanted to use my time for something productive, that could end up helping me during a mission in case of emergency."

Talk.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15001 on: June 21, 2013, 04:23:50 pm »

"hmmm, decisions, decisions." He sighs, as he walks away from the man at the lab, waving over his shoulder.

Send to all inmates:
Just a friendly reminder that I still have a  near-mint condition MK.II for sale, at 60% of the armory price! Also available, a field-tested prototype named "ze flammenwerfer" for a mere 6 tokens. It werfs flammen and a thermite mixture hot enough to burn through steel! Great for birthday parties, doors and turning helpless meatbags into ash. Comes with 1,5 tanks of liquid. Don't hesitate, incinerate! smooth operation not guaranteed, keep mixture away from self and allies at all costs, Pancaek inc. is not responsible for injuries and/or death caused by this weapon. Apply for your newbie-discount today

Spam people's inboxes with my sales pitch, go the lobby, grab me some booze and join in watching the TV

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15002 on: June 21, 2013, 04:25:23 pm »

Go to the infirmary, get the amp installed, then go wait next to the pods

specifically, lean against the wall across from the pods, hands behind my back, head tracking people as they move past, but not making eye contact.
Watch and wait more, do not allow myself to be beaten with a bat, enter pod on my own when Nyars threatens, but loiter until then.
you know how I quote myself when I'm doing the same action over and over? yeah, I'm still loitering at the pods, and will hop in when the time comes.
More of this
Continue to Loi-
the sound of metallic tapping as Nyars stalks the halls, rhythmically rapping his bat against the floor and walls. You pretty sure you can hear him singing something.
Get podded
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15003 on: June 21, 2013, 11:02:45 pm »

Unconsciously wonder how these pods are supposed to work.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15004 on: June 21, 2013, 11:09:34 pm »

((This is gonna be Fun with just a mining exosuit (assuming even that's out of the locker) and a cutting torch. I can't even heal anymore. D:))

Nyars waaaaaaaaaaait!

Try to wake up and get an acrobat synthflesh body. Preferably a more feminine-looking one, if they have those.

Also a microwave manipulator, or just a microwave manipulator if I can't get botted but can get unpodded.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15005 on: June 22, 2013, 06:59:13 am »

"Now that's just animal cruelty."

Zap on, zap on.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15006 on: June 22, 2013, 12:20:51 pm »

If 'minor experience' is a 1 and 'melted brain' is 10, Jim chooses a 6.5 setting.
You select the effect and hit enter. The world fades to black and suddenly you're standing in a black abyss with nothing else except Feyri. And she is naked. Oh my, maybe you selected 6.9 instead.

"Thought getting used to navigating a bit by tact and hearing couldn't hurt. I was trying that exactly for the case there's something preventing me from using my suit's flashlight." Milno crosses his arms and sighs, feeling like he's out of options at the moment. "To be fair, I just wanted to use my time for something productive, that could end up helping me during a mission in case of emergency."

Talk.
The armory master seems to grin for a second.

"I could teach you some useful things, if you want. I don't think there's anyone on your team thats specifically versed in the use of controlled explosives. Or assassination."

"hmmm, decisions, decisions." He sighs, as he walks away from the man at the lab, waving over his shoulder.

Send to all inmates:
Just a friendly reminder that I still have a  near-mint condition MK.II for sale, at 60% of the armory price! Also available, a field-tested prototype named "ze flammenwerfer" for a mere 6 tokens. It werfs flammen and a thermite mixture hot enough to burn through steel! Great for birthday parties, doors and turning helpless meatbags into ash. Comes with 1,5 tanks of liquid. Don't hesitate, incinerate! smooth operation not guaranteed, keep mixture away from self and allies at all costs, Pancaek inc. is not responsible for injuries and/or death caused by this weapon. Apply for your newbie-discount today

Spam people's inboxes with my sales pitch, go the lobby, grab me some booze and join in watching the TV

"Now that's just animal cruelty."

Zap on, zap on.
You grab a bottle of the HMRC's finest booze fluid and wander over to the couch, flopping down beside Chin and taking a swig.

"Whats on?"

"I dunno, it looks like something about being Prosperous

Go to the infirmary, get the amp installed, then go wait next to the pods

specifically, lean against the wall across from the pods, hands behind my back, head tracking people as they move past, but not making eye contact.
Watch and wait more, do not allow myself to be beaten with a bat, enter pod on my own when Nyars threatens, but loiter until then.
you know how I quote myself when I'm doing the same action over and over? yeah, I'm still loitering at the pods, and will hop in when the time comes.
More of this
Continue to Loi-
the sound of metallic tapping as Nyars stalks the halls, rhythmically rapping his bat against the floor and walls. You pretty sure you can hear him singing something.
Get podded
Damn right.

Unconsciously wonder how these pods are supposed to work.
First they force oxygenated fluids into your lungs, colon and other empty spaces via either your natural vents, or ones they've drilled into you. Then comes the uncomfortable stuff.

((This is gonna be Fun with just a mining exosuit (assuming even that's out of the locker) and a cutting torch. I can't even heal anymore. D:))

Nyars waaaaaaaaaaait!

Try to wake up and get an acrobat synthflesh body. Preferably a more feminine-looking one, if they have those.

Also a microwave manipulator, or just a microwave manipulator if I can't get botted but can get unpodded.

You get both your new body and your new weapon. Nyars watches the whole time, tapping his bat against his hand.

Alright then, everyone on mission head on over to the other thread. I'll have the post up for that as soon as I get all the cheat sheets made up for the new guys.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15007 on: June 22, 2013, 12:37:22 pm »

Targets are manifestations of inner demons. Hope that literal killing makes it metaphorical killing as well.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15008 on: June 22, 2013, 01:20:38 pm »

((Which remembers me one of the projects I had forgotten was a grenade-tagging device. May get onto it sometime later.))

"Yeah, we don't have anyone like that. If you're willing to teach, then I want to learn." he answers, wanting something productive to occupy his time with while he's at the Sword.

Talk, accept help.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15009 on: June 22, 2013, 01:37:03 pm »

((...Which mission thread are we using and where did it go?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15010 on: June 22, 2013, 02:14:28 pm »

((...Which mission thread are we using and where did it go?))

((Formerly the Mission 9a (ghost ship mission) thread, now appropriately dubbed the Mission 10 thread.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15011 on: June 22, 2013, 03:31:55 pm »

"Well, that killed my braincells better than any alcohol."

Try to find Knife Catching.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15012 on: June 22, 2013, 04:35:02 pm »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15013 on: June 22, 2013, 04:50:01 pm »

"Well, that killed my braincells better than any alcohol."
"that's because you ain't tryin' hard enough, lightweight. Though I'll admit, even for space-tv standards, that was pretty gorram stupid.

Swig drink, keep watching TV

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15014 on: June 22, 2013, 06:43:11 pm »

Jim obviously decides to approach Feyri and see what develops.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 999 1000 [1001] 1002 1003 ... 2101