_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5922395 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

"Let's try the Duel, Steve"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Thank you, Stev- Wait, WHAT?
Quickly walk away from the armory if still in close proximity of it.
You mean, she once was a member of the 'Corps? And managed to go through the term...
Remember if the armory master has any prosthetics of any kind.
... uh, in one piece?
Make an entry in the PEAS about Haebi, then go look for Feyri. If she happens to be busy, return to the 'tinker'.
>Oh yes. She served through almost 3 terms actually. 27 missions.
You make an entry about everything you know regarding the Haebi. It isn't much other then the fact that you've never seen one in person but you've heard plenty of horror stories and learned somethings from briefings.
You head to the Rec room and find feyri plugged into a VR machine. Hmm.

(( D: NOT THE MBL! It was too young to die!))

Bishop was wordless for a moment before screaming in wordless rage.

Rip Ian off me, take his gun and use his body as a shield. Then fire right through Ian's torso to finish him off and keep firing at Bob and Susan.
Fire with what? If I remember right all you had was a Tesla sabre and your bolo gun. And your bolo gun asplode.
"Let's try the Duel, Steve"

>Now, when you say that does it mean you want to Duel against me? Or just that you want to try that particular simulation. Because if you just want to try it, then all you have to do is select it. I can't be doing everything for you, can I?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Fire with Ian's gun. Read the action, it says to take it from him, and since he's holding it in his mouth, that's not going to be hard.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

That is... astonishing. Hmmm. Guess better not to bother her before completing at least one mission - of course, if I complete that first mission.
Looks like Feyri is quite busy at the moment - later, perhaps. Now, lasweapons.

Get back to the 'tinker' simulation. Try doubling the maximum power input per unit of time of the lasrifle (that is, try increasing the cap of 'intensity' setting to 20).
Also, try improving the lasrifle battery design - try increasing its size three( or four) times and its capacity a bit over that while maintaining its price in tokens no more than three (or four) per battery.

((Also, just looked through the armory entry, and the cutting laser doesn't have the price of extra batteries mentioned in its entry - but neither is mentioned that this weapon cannot be reloaded.  ??? ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((What is that woman? A demi-god of battle? Seriously, she has either to be incredibly lucky, incredibly good or a combination of those.
Alternatively, the HMRC missions are more dangerous than military incursions. Which I actually think is probably true.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Select Duel option.

"Ideas got in the way."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Select Duel option.
((Select dueling against a copy of the armory master if possible.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Select Duel option.
^^

If not, then a copy of a synth-flesh cyborg with at least half of it's body into machine.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

((What is that woman? A demi-god of battle? Seriously, she has either to be incredibly lucky, incredibly good or a combination of those.
Alternatively, the HMRC missions are more dangerous than military incursions. Which I actually think is probably true.))
((Personally, I'd go with absolute luck and, perhaps, knowledge of some secret of the craft - such as 'shoot the least strange things first' or something like that. Still, what bugs me most - what made her resign? And why 27 missions?
I mean, when someone decides to stay in hell for about three times longer than necessary, it is rather probable that she  likes the heat, right? So - what made her resign? Boredom (oh reeeally?)? Personal tragedy? General changes of attitudes (you know, wisdom of age or just plain growing up thing)?
And - why 27? Does it have anything to do with it being three times going through nine missions (which is exactly one less than the full term)?
Or - has she, really, resigned yet?

Also, not sure what you implied when you mentioned military incursions being less dangerous than HMRC. I believe Steve has clearly confirmed her being a member of HMRC and thus those were 27 HMRC missions.))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Lets discuss this when we get more info, it would work better that way as obviously, Steve or piecewise is not going to give out info freely, judging by the whole RTD.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, not sure what you implied when you mentioned military incursions being less dangerous than HMRC. I believe Steve has clearly confirmed her being a member of HMRC and thus those were 27 HMRC missions.))
((Oh yeah, now I saw the "Corps" thing. So it seems she was part of the HMRC, for 27 missions and now she...Wait a minute, that is even worse than what I expected. She must be a combination of incredibly lucky and incredibly good. I do not think she would be like Faith, who stays behind everyone and has a good chance of going through the mission without any injuries.

If you need to investigate, try Steve. You are less likely to be thrown into space.))
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Fire with Ian's gun. Read the action, it says to take it from him, and since he's holding it in his mouth, that's not going to be hard.
Sorry, that will teach me to try and do turns while half asleep in the middle of the night.

[Dex:1]
[Ian dex:4]

You try to grab and the half a man who is crawling all over your suit but he swings and clamors about like a monkey and evades your grasp.

[Ian Con wep:4+1]

He swings to the top of your suit and suddenly everything goes dark as he jams the business end of his laser rifle into your main camera and fires. Your vision goes to static.

[Dex:4]

Blind but getting increasingly annoyed, you swing your arms about randomly above your head until you connect with something and close your hand around whatever it is.

[Strength:2+1]
[Ian strength:1+1]

You get a loose grip on the flailing cyborg, though you can't tell what part of him.

Select Duel option.

"Ideas got in the way."

Select Duel option.
When it comes to who the opponent selection area you curiously type in "armory master".
>Oh, are you curious to see exactly what it is that sits behind that desk? Well then, let me create a profile for her using the combat data I have. Now you just chose your weapons and we'll begin.

That is... astonishing. Hmmm. Guess better not to bother her before completing at least one mission - of course, if I complete that first mission.
Looks like Feyri is quite busy at the moment - later, perhaps. Now, lasweapons.

Get back to the 'tinker' simulation. Try doubling the maximum power input per unit of time of the lasrifle (that is, try increasing the cap of 'intensity' setting to 20).
Also, try improving the lasrifle battery design - try increasing its size three( or four) times and its capacity a bit over that while maintaining its price in tokens no more than three (or four) per battery.

((Also, just looked through the armory entry, and the cutting laser doesn't have the price of extra batteries mentioned in its entry - but neither is mentioned that this weapon cannot be reloaded.  ??? ))
(Fixed the lack of ammo thing on the laser. Batteries are now 2 token. )
You change the circuits on the laser rifle to allow for 20x intensity and give it a test firing. Beyond draining the battery in a little more then a second, it partially melts a good deal of the gun's innards and overloads several other points. Seems like cranking up the intensity of this thing is going to require a complete rebuild with stronger parts.

You look for a way to squeeze a little more juice out of the laser rifle's batteries. [int 1+1] You have no idea.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

(I want to know exactly when she became the armoury master.  She could have just given herself the best possible weapons on every mission.  Or maybe she got so many tokens she bought out the previous armoury master and had to become the next one herself.)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I want to know exactly when she became the armoury master.  She could have just given herself the best possible weapons on every mission.  Or maybe she got so many tokens she bought out the previous armoury master and had to become the next one herself.)
((Maybe she is an ingenious mechanism created by the GM to get us extremely curious. It is working so far.))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hm, so this is possible. Going with the Tesla Sabre, that is all. And a Tesla Arc."
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 2101