_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 909 910 [911] 912 913 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924427 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Cooking Mama: Hardcore addition
« Reply #13650 on: March 29, 2013, 07:07:36 pm »

Accidentally encounter Thomas and May. Being bored, set something of theirs on fire.

"AYYO. WATCH IT BOI."

Fire warning shot into the air. If the pyromanic approaches further, throw cheese grater at his face.

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13651 on: March 29, 2013, 07:09:01 pm »

You are not a space mariner who has dredged the deeps with his space net to catch one of the rare giant space lobsters whose shells are made of neutronium and whose pincers can cut through space time.
FIND OUT HOW TO BECOME A SPACE MARINER.

((I could tell you that - ask the Doctor!))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13652 on: March 29, 2013, 07:31:01 pm »

"What are you doing w--Ah! What are you doing, miss?!?"

(What kind of gun was it?)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13653 on: March 29, 2013, 07:34:16 pm »

Accidentally encounter Thomas and May. Being bored, set something of theirs on fire.

"AYYO. WATCH IT BOI."

Fire warning shot into the air. If the pyromanic approaches further, throw cheese grater at his face.
((Thank you for causing explosive decompression.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #13654 on: March 29, 2013, 07:36:51 pm »

Stop. Everything.
(([Will:6+1] You stop everything. Absolutely everything. Including your heart. You are now dead. In a room full of cheese grater+Vaseline lunatics and pyromaniac lunatics. This will end well.

If you consider it, being hallucinating/unconscious/dead may be better right now than being alive. Maybe they only hunt moving targets.))

((Thank you for causing explosive decompression.))
((If a tiny bolt can pierce the armor of a battleship, I fear for the future of the UWM.

EDIT: Except if this is a nuclear cheese grater. You must expect everything from the May.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13655 on: March 29, 2013, 07:46:30 pm »

((Piecewise: My previous character that I switched out for Charles, he left his remote turret in the armory.))
Victor leaves his weapon with all the required instructions and schematics in the Armory. He then goes into cryo and sets the duration as indefinite.
((Charles will not be registering any prototypes of his own. In case you're worried that I might just rapidly switch characters and prototype fifty different doomsday machines.))
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 07:59:11 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13656 on: March 29, 2013, 08:24:36 pm »

"AYYO. WATCH IT BOI."

Watch. Hide if neccesary.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13657 on: March 29, 2013, 09:48:45 pm »

((A single shot from a wimpy little pistol won't breach the hull.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #13658 on: March 29, 2013, 11:19:49 pm »

((Con:May, that's how))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13659 on: March 29, 2013, 11:44:24 pm »

observe the Idiotic Drug Dealer from a short distance away, specifically looking for signs of weakness or sickness. follow him as he moves around but stay out of his arms reach. if he collapses or asks for help, help him back to the infirmary.

if he just sits there and stares at me, go back to reading my book until he starts moving around.
Again

((Yoink, you've got the initiative here. i'm just going to be repeating this until you do something))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13660 on: March 30, 2013, 12:56:59 am »

((Yay, I get to meet Lenglon and Yoink, and Piecewise doesn't tell me straight up who they are even though I've met them. Well, Lenglon, at least. Old-'Yoink' is dead :/

Was there something up with my precognition skills, piecewise? Or is there something wrong? Faceplates?))

Feyri approached the...drug dealer and the woman - the latter seemed somewhat familiar given the look on her face - and spoke.

"Not to interrupt your business, but did you, err, somehow see..." she twirled her arming sword in her hand as she gestured with her shieldhand nonchalantly, "a well-endowed woman pass by going by the name of May? Do you two have any idea where she went?

"And is there any problem you have with the sir, ma'am?"

Goodness, drug dealers in the HMRC. Next priority to cull. Ignoring the fact that people speak about space syphilis...like it was different from any other type of syphilis, hah.

People these days...

Currently speaking with Yoink/Lenglon
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 01:10:32 am by Tiruin »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13661 on: March 30, 2013, 01:43:59 am »

look up from my book and turn to face Feyri, although my eyes go over her left (my right) shoulder. shrug once.

((what you're looking at: Lyra - four foot 1 inch tall, white hair to waist, white eyed, female. wearing dark blue clothes, unsuited. no visible equipment or weapons beyond wrist-comp.))

((the only person who knows my name right now is Maurice and presumably Steve and the AM. and i'm not wearing a nametag right now))
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 01:47:03 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13662 on: March 30, 2013, 10:24:50 am »

((Oh, did Lyra get custom clothing or some clothes from the armory?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13663 on: March 30, 2013, 12:20:53 pm »

If attacked, incinerate strapon.

[exo:4]
You incinerate May's handful of hallucinogenic drugs that she just kinda keeps around, ostensibly always holding in her left hand.

"Heh, those mars douche bags have it coming to them anyway, suppose t's time to find someone in charge."
Look for someone who looks important/doesn't act like there only brain cells are on fire/doesn't have a cheese grater. If this fails, shout to the skies for direction, hopefully from someone who doesn't live on a cloud, I don't get on well with him.
You find the armory master. She looks fairly in control of her situation, and rather official too, what with being behind that desk and all. No doubt she can direct you to the start of your magical adventures through...whereever the fuck this is.

"You know, Charlene, as that is what I've decided to call you, I agree. I agree wholeheartedly. This has to stop now."

Stop. Everything.

What are you, the ruler of Madagascar reacting to someone sneezing in Canada? Cookie for anyone who catches that obscure fucking reference.

You are not a space mariner who has dredged the deeps with his space net to catch one of the rare giant space lobsters whose shells are made of neutronium and whose pincers can cut through space time.
FIND OUT HOW TO BECOME A SPACE MARINER.

*cough* Check the Vr machine program list. *cough*

"AYYO. WATCH IT BOI."

Your revolver has no bullets. Damn your subtle cunning, armory master! And now your drugs are burnt to ash!

...You've still got this kinetic amplifier though...

((Piecewise: My previous character that I switched out for Charles, he left his remote turret in the armory.))
Victor leaves his weapon with all the required instructions and schematics in the Armory. He then goes into cryo and sets the duration as indefinite.
((Charles will not be registering any prototypes of his own. In case you're worried that I might just rapidly switch characters and prototype fifty different doomsday machines.))
Oh, I still just have that in your inventory because I know you would be coming back for it. So there you go; the power was in your heart all along.

observe the Idiotic Drug Dealer from a short distance away, specifically looking for signs of weakness or sickness. follow him as he moves around but stay out of his arms reach. if he collapses or asks for help, help him back to the infirmary.

if he just sits there and stares at me, go back to reading my book until he starts moving around.
Again

((Yoink, you've got the initiative here. i'm just going to be repeating this until you do something))
The stare-off continues. It's frankly much less interesting then a hypothetical dance off that could be happening right now.

((Yay, I get to meet Lenglon and Yoink, and Piecewise doesn't tell me straight up who they are even though I've met them. Well, Lenglon, at least. Old-'Yoink' is dead :/

Was there something up with my precognition skills, piecewise? Or is there something wrong? Faceplates?))

Feyri approached the...drug dealer and the woman - the latter seemed somewhat familiar given the look on her face - and spoke.

"Not to interrupt your business, but did you, err, somehow see..." she twirled her arming sword in her hand as she gestured with her shieldhand nonchalantly, "a well-endowed woman pass by going by the name of May? Do you two have any idea where she went?

"And is there any problem you have with the sir, ma'am?"

Goodness, drug dealers in the HMRC. Next priority to cull. Ignoring the fact that people speak about space syphilis...like it was different from any other type of syphilis, hah.

People these days...

Currently speaking with Yoink/Lenglon
Only thing wrong here is my memory.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13664 on: March 30, 2013, 12:33:57 pm »

"I am, in fact, the ruler of Madagascar. Though which one, I dare not say. Probably Madagascar-17, considering my luck. That place was always quite the hole. Wonder if someone's burnt it down yet. Or at least reduced its surface to a glass desert with nuclear weaponry. Guess I could pray for it."

Pray to the god of nukes, do the nuclear dance. Hope my kingdom gets put out of its misery. Stop everything afterwards.
Pages: 1 ... 909 910 [911] 912 913 ... 2101