_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931382 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((It seems the mess room will become a very interesting place soon enough, what with women and our new Elisaz.

Also, our team sucks so hard. The Bastards indeed.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Thomas frowns. This fight wasn't shaping up right. "GODDAMN IT! HOW DID YOU LOSE THAT, LEMON-LIME!" He screamed, as the gelatin bits reflected off of each other and the wall. Angrily, he stomped over to the TV, and heads to the Armory Master, and asked for another cigarette and match.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

((Also, that's huge 18 people! Not to count those who have submitted the sheets, but have never really awakened.
Looks like we're heading towards having multiple missions simultaneously. That, or increasing the team size (6, perhaps? that would make the unit only three times bigger than a mission team, rather than it currently being nearly four times), or... well, let's just hope the waitlist isn't going to move - the way it is done in other RtDs. I really hope so. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((Descriptions made me laugh. Very nice addition.))

Faith's eyes went wide, and she simply stared in mild horror at May for a few very long seconds.

"...oh," she said, mostly for lack of anything else to say. She turned slightly to E. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. I'm Faith, and... um... what was this about the armory master?

And it's... been nice talking with you, May. Are you... a member like us?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Faith's eyes went wide, and she simply stared in mild horror at May for a few very long seconds.

"...oh," she said, mostly for lack of anything else to say. She turned slightly to E. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. I'm Faith, and... um... what was this about the armory master?

And it's... been nice talking with you, May. Are you... a member like us?"

"Yes I am. I'm planning to join the squad on our next adventure."

((I'm thinking of May treating Elisaz as her deceased father. Just to make things even more creepy and unsettling.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

((I liked the descriptions, and they help anyone new to the thing to familiarize with the other players. Other than that...

Also, nice to see some nicknames coined along the way.))

Milno checks the price of his toothy attachment as it is on the datapad and watches Cockroach Man go crazy.

"...You may want to take it easy on those drugs. Now get out."
omnisexual black rapist man

((The only black male, or even black crew-member at all, was an omnisexual rapist who tried fucking and flirting with everyone until a white woman ripped his genitalia off.

Just another reason this game needs a TV Tropes page.))
Well then get to making one :P. I am gonna need a wiki to keep track of all this eventually.

For one, knowing a good bit of what people end up as in the HMRC, I'd be willing to bet that there's extensive cybernetics suite here. I've always been fascinated by cybernetics, although where I came from, they weren't looked upon too highly. Were I in a place that had a better attitude towards it, I would volunteer for an augment. Would doing something like that here be acceptable? I don't really care for anything that's a serious boost, like the synth-flesh stuff I saw on sale at the armory, just a replacement. And, perhaps, a variation? I'm not sure if you'd be the one to talk to about a different type of leg augment that I've had in my mind for a while...

... Inquire to the doc about the cybernetics done here?
Woops, sorry, sometimes unbolded commands get passed me.

The doctor's respirator mask hisses and releases a burst of smoky white gas. "Yes, yes. Always looking for subjects. How far? How far will you go?"

((Wow! Guess we're a really diverse unit now :) The descriptions are awesome. Also, I feel almost flattered by mine, piecewise  ;D

Also, just got an idea: what about making an after-mission party? So that we can welcome those who managed to survive it, mourn those who didn't, and, most importantly finally get acquainted with each other and finally pool our knowledge of the whole two threads (probably purposefully omitting some specified parts, such as Faith not telling anyone about her legendary talk with the children or Ivan not mentioning him being an Altered now)? If done (actions phrased) well, it can be done in just one action post worth of time and provide the two huge benefits of sharing the common knoledge and specifying which of it is actually secret (concentrating all non-shared information (or references of thereof) in one post, so that it can be looked up there without needing to dig the whole ~300 pages of two threads).
Actually, I'm going to suggest that (without the meta part, of course) in-character right after the training session, but would like to hear some of your opinions before, mainly that of piecewise - it might or might not be classified as malicious metagaming (instead of beneficial semi-metagaming as planned), so I'd like to check this first.))

>>>[con:3]
((Just to make sure, I rolled 1 here and you already added the bonuses for conventional weapons specialization and it being the 'shotgun' mode of firing laser-emitting rifle? Or you have revised the rules, or something like that? Or I'm missing something entirely? Just curious.))

If the pulse rifle is within reach, go for it and shoot the thing once more (hopefully 5 seconds would've have passed) and stab it once again. If not, kick the thing with my legs and use the momentum to slide off the spike (use hands to help the process), then try to go for the rifle and do the aforementioned sequence of actions.
Keep calm and smile.

You bastard.
This is what I get for not making a cheat sheet for you. Ok, retcon this back a bit. You blew a nice big...well not hole but circular crater in the thing and then dropped your rifle trying to stab it. It did not stab you. Go from there.

Thomas frowns. This fight wasn't shaping up right. "GODDAMN IT! HOW DID YOU LOSE THAT, LEMON-LIME!" He screamed, as the gelatin bits reflected off of each other and the wall. Angrily, he stomped over to the TV, and heads to the Armory Master, and asked for another cigarette and match.
You scream at the tv for a few more seconds before stomping in a rather comical fashion all the way to the armory. The Armory master raises an eyebrow to your high stepping performance but doesn't say anything.

"Cigarette please." You say, resting your elbows on the counter.

"You know you can always order more then one."

"Yes."

She stares at you for a moment and then shrugs.

"What kind ya want?"

((Also, that's huge 18 people! Not to count those who have submitted the sheets, but have never really awakened.
Looks like we're heading towards having multiple missions simultaneously. That, or increasing the team size (6, perhaps? that would make the unit only three times bigger than a mission team, rather than it currently being nearly four times), or... well, let's just hope the waitlist isn't going to move - the way it is done in other RtDs. I really hope so. ))
Never more then one mission at a time, but multiple teams on one mission with separate objectives is bound to happen.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: The Circle of Depravity
« Reply #1371 on: May 21, 2012, 06:25:59 pm »

I wouldn't mind limbs, but not full conversion. That is one aug that I will not get voluntarily, though if somehow I end up with most of my body wrecked, I'd go for it. The thing is, for the legs, I don't want just a replacement, I want something different, digitigrade legs. They'd allow me to move faster, for one thing. And... they might make me a bit taller. Only problem with them is they'd require both legs, so someone who only lost one or only wants one would miss out.

But yeah, what would I have to do for custom ones like that?
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: May 21, 2012, 06:27:16 pm »

"I thought you would charge me if I ordered more than one. Don't know where I'd get that concept. Well, what do you have?" Thomas says, scratching his face.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: May 21, 2012, 06:34:29 pm »

((@GM: You skimmed over my action.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: May 21, 2012, 06:50:35 pm »

Renen: Resident pervert with overblown multipart name, taking over for Elizas. 
((Good description))

((What if new Elisaz finds the former one..attractive...and acts accordingly? >.>
I really want to say something after a close look- If May is REALLY a woman, or get very close to, maybe Renen will attack.))

Girls....And one is naked :P.....JACKPOT" Saying that new Elisaz Renen go to have a talk with the girls, while blood starts comming out of his nose - perv mode ON.

Talk with the girls and check all of them and their characteristcs. Try be a cool guy, and, if possible, don't go in their sexual parts yet. Asks for their history or something like that - with the hands trembling, because he really wants to touch their parts. :P
((A hentai (perv in japanese)is a Hentai))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1375 on: May 21, 2012, 07:07:30 pm »

((@GM: You skimmed over my action.))
Ahhhh what the heck, I KNOW I typed that. Stupid content encoding errors I keep getting must have caused it to be erased or something.

To paraphrase, it costs 3, but it lacks a holding tank for the gas as it  is now.

I wouldn't mind limbs, but not full conversion. That is one aug that I will not get voluntarily, though if somehow I end up with most of my body wrecked, I'd go for it. The thing is, for the legs, I don't want just a replacement, I want something different, digitigrade legs. They'd allow me to move faster, for one thing. And... they might make me a bit taller. Only problem with them is they'd require both legs, so someone who only lost one or only wants one would miss out.

But yeah, what would I have to do for custom ones like that?

The doctor nods vigorously but seems mildly distracted, his mind elsewhere. "Yes, yes, New legs. Better legs. I can do this."
(I'll point out to you at this point that the doctor is, as we've seen with May/Elizas, a bit unpredictable. You'll always end up with something, usually something related to what you asked for, but it may not be exactly what you wanted. It's your choice)

"I thought you would charge me if I ordered more than one. Don't know where I'd get that concept. Well, what do you have?" Thomas says, scratching his face.
"Smokes and most drugs are free. So many of our, eh, clients, are already addicted that it's just easier to supply them and keep them happy, rather then make me have to tear the heads off every junkie who tries to raid the booth for pills. As per smokes, we got HMRC standards, Blue smokes, Mellows, Twitchers, and Vision sticks. As per ones ya have to pay for, we have a crate of Earth-3 cigars, and a few special concoctions that the guys before you thought of."

Renen: Resident pervert with overblown multipart name, taking over for Elizas. 
((Good description))

((What if new Elisaz finds the former one..attractive...and acts accordingly? >.>
I really want to say something after a close look- If May is REALLY a woman, or get very close to, maybe Renen will attack.))

Girls....And one is naked :P.....JACKPOT" Saying that new Elisaz Renen go to have a talk with the girls, while blood starts comming out of his nose - perv mode ON.

Talk with the girls and check all of them and their characteristcs. Try be a cool guy, and, if possible, don't go in their sexual parts yet. Asks for their history or something like that - with the hands trembling, because he really wants to touch their parts. :P
((A hentai (perv in japanese)is a Hentai))
[Charisma:6]
You walk up to the the girls, your brain so suddenly deprived of blood that you fail to notice that the naked one is completely genderless, and introduce yourself.

"Hello ladies, my name is Renen, and these," You say as you drop your pants, "Are my genitals. We're both exceedingly pleased to meet you. I hope, in time, that me and my genitals can become very well acquainted with you and your genitals. I'm certain we have a great deal in common."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: May 21, 2012, 07:09:49 pm »

"I'll take three packs of the Blues please." Thomas said "And a bottle of Jack." He added "And a deck of cards. I swear that's all." Thomas finished, looking around the hall.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: May 21, 2012, 07:11:09 pm »

You walk up to the the girls, your brain so suddenly deprived of blood that you fail to notice that the naked one is completely genderless, and introduce yourself.

"Hello ladies, my name is Renen, and these," You say as you drop your pants, "Are my genitals. We're both exceedingly pleased to meet you. I hope, in time, that me and my genitals can become very well acquainted with you and your genitals. I'm certain we have a great deal in common."
((Ahahahaha oh wow. Is that what a Charisma 6 roll does? Oh, dude I hope I never see Renen rolling an one on those.))
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: May 21, 2012, 07:14:12 pm »

((Ahahahaha oh wow. Is that what a Charisma 6 roll does? Oh, dude I hope I never see Renen rolling an one on those.))
((Probably skip the talking part, and just show them his genitals. And what he can do with them.))

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: May 21, 2012, 07:14:58 pm »

Although Lukas did not manage to construct Empyrean's weapon completely to her satisfaction, he decided that it was good enough for now. "Hm, it probably won't get any better than that. What ya gonna use it for anyway? I don't think it is going to do much good in the field. I think you are still better off with a laser rifle." He looks at Empyrean's hand. "I'm no medic, but you should have that checked in the infirmary". Lukas wanders of to see if there is something interesting on the television.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 2101