_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 908 909 [910] 911 912 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923995 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Cooking Mama: Hardcore addition
« Reply #13635 on: March 29, 2013, 04:37:27 pm »

Show Thomas the ways of the seventeen salty samurai solstice sodomites.
Respond fittingly.
((You might want to clarify that. Like now.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13636 on: March 29, 2013, 04:38:28 pm »

Comfort the sick lady.

"Is there something you want, miss? Soup, a drink, candy? Ooh, I know, a book! That sounds like something you'd want! Bye, miss!"

Run out of the room and wander the corridors for a library until I find a distraction.

((And yes, I know she's only sick OOC, but still. Anyways...yay, escaping from the conversation with the lady who won't actually be doing stuff for a while!))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13637 on: March 29, 2013, 04:54:25 pm »

Boredom must be assuaged. I think they will not allow me to destroy, so I must harrass to get enjoyment.
Wander around randomly setting stuff on fire. End up in the kitchen. Heat up lobster, preferably until it explodes.
[exo:6]
You vaporize a table in the mess hall. That should keep the other furniture in line and ward off the coming furniture wars for a little bit longer. As per a lobster, you don't appear to have one with which to create this hypothetical crustacean grenade. Maybe you can get one from the armory...or not.

((Yoink O_o

Space syphilis. How did you even contract that?!

Also, PW, I made no movement about the ship? Argh.))

May...Elizas. Hmm. I have nothing from the AM, probably won't bother Steve...Better check the usual places of where she...he? might be.

Check the infirmary. Detail what I see.

You head to the infirmary. It seems pretty much the same as it has always been. No may or thomas, but there is some guy laying in bed while a lady gives him the death stare.  And someone else just wandering looking for a doctor. Nothing that strange or different. Wait, did that guy say something about space syphilis?

observe the Idiotic Drug Dealer from a short distance away, specifically looking for signs of weakness or sickness. follow him as he moves around but stay out of his arms reach. if he collapses or asks for help, help him back to the infirmary.

if he just sits there and stares at me, go back to reading my book until he starts moving around.
You sit down next to his bed and start reading. Occasionally you look up to stare at him. He stares back at you. You read for another few minutes before giving him the stare again. This goes on for quite a while while some new woman mutters about Space syphilis an generally seems discontent with the universe.

Equip apron. Boil the largest live space lobster I can find. See if it screams. Keep a blunt object at the ready should it get snappy. If it simply writhes in agony without sending boiling water flying everywhere or I've successfully subdued the beast with my frying pan simply finish cooking it and then put it on a large platter. If its too big for me to pick up or if it gets violent run from the kitchen flailing wildly and screaming for help.

You don't have a space lobster sir. You are not a space mariner who has dredged the deeps with his space net to catch one of the rare giant space lobsters whose shells are made of neutronium and whose pincers can cut through space time. No sir. You're not even a normal dude who as asked for a lobster from the armory master and been told that all they have is reprocessed lobster flavored meat gruel.

"So it does affect you a little bit with only one drop! Cool, that."

Try two drops, then three, then four and so on. Register results at every point, stop when hallucinations (if that is what they are) begin.
You begin writing down your experiences on the datapad.

Two drops: Strange floaty feelings and a sense of detachment from reality.
three drops:Similar to two drops
four drops: Sea horses
Five drops: I am the honorary king of Denmark and my dick is shaped like a manta ray riding an nuclear bomb.

At six drops the datapad displays the phrase: "I believe we may have gone too far." and then melts.

Gimp
((Nice too see my legacies being respected.))
"*Sigh*"
Watch the show, put off the inevitable wondering of where the hell I am.
That one guy just spends all day "interfacing" with his computer. How can they show this on interplanetary television? The ultra-conservatives on mars on gonna be very offended.

Go meet Gimp.

The gimp, as it turns out is Bruce bedecked in a strange sort of armor that looks like it's designed less to stop him from being damaged and more simply to keep his damaged parts from getting separated from one another. His head is enclosed in a faceless metal mask and he's wielding a long, almost rapier-like blade and swaying back and forth.

"Had to make some significant modifications. More fun now though. Give him a try."

Damn... I was planning to see whether the injured man with a mental condition recovered or not. Oh well.
Charles goes the the armory to look for anything of use
Victor? Cockroach man? I don't know anything about a prototype weapon of his. All I know is he's living in the ventilation system as of late.

Respond fittingly.
'

"Thomas, to me you are like that pizza I just made."

"Because you want all that sausage inside you?"

"Because I want to cover you in molten cheese and cut you into 16 pieces."

"uh..."

She pulls out a cheese grater and a tub of Vaseline.

"This will only hurt for a second.Or 45 minutes. Somewhere in that area."

((And now I'm sick. :c I'm too out of it to put together a proper action right now, sorry.))
Hope you feel better soon. Don't worry about not posting or anything, it's not a problem. Just hit us back up when you feel up to it.

Comfort the sick lady.

"Is there something you want, miss? Soup, a drink, candy? Ooh, I know, a book! That sounds like something you'd want! Bye, miss!"

Run out of the room and wander the corridors for a library until I find a distraction.

((And yes, I know she's only sick OOC, but still. Anyways...yay, escaping from the conversation with the lady who won't actually be doing stuff for a while!))
Well, you find no libraries, but there are the VR machines. And the TV, thats always distracting. And May and Thomas are playing a strange type of game here in the hall, but you don't think you want to get involved in that. Hmm. Maybe the Armory master lady has books.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13638 on: March 29, 2013, 05:06:37 pm »

Accidentally run into the people who I don't know who happen to be May and Thomas.

"Hi, Mister and Miss! How are you? Have I met you before? You look familiar, Miss. What are you doing? Why are you doing it? What's that? Who's that? Why does everyone look at me like that? Why are you looking like that?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13639 on: March 29, 2013, 05:40:10 pm »

Accidentally encounter Thomas and May. Being bored, set something of theirs on fire.
If attacked, incinerate strapon.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 07:10:27 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13640 on: March 29, 2013, 05:47:11 pm »

Accidentally encounter Thomas and May. Being bored, set something of theirs on fire.
((Please don't mistake me for theirs...)
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13641 on: March 29, 2013, 05:47:57 pm »

((Please don't mistake me for theirs...)
I cannot be responsible for the stupidity of my player.
Sig! Onol

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #13642 on: March 29, 2013, 05:49:30 pm »

((...flaming cheese grater? ._. ))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13643 on: March 29, 2013, 06:01:18 pm »

"Heh, those mars douche bags have it coming to them anyway, suppose t's time to find someone in charge."
Look for someone who looks important/doesn't act like there only brain cells are on fire/doesn't have a cheese grater. If this fails, shout to the skies for direction, hopefully from someone who doesn't live on a cloud, I don't get on well with him.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13644 on: March 29, 2013, 06:18:39 pm »

((Quick question: Who's playing May and Thomas?))
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13645 on: March 29, 2013, 06:24:20 pm »

((Quick question: Who's playing May and Thomas?))
((May is TCM, Thomas is Spinal_Taper, IIRC.))
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13646 on: March 29, 2013, 06:31:50 pm »

((Ah...is there some character list somewhere?))
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13647 on: March 29, 2013, 06:36:26 pm »

((Ah...is there some character list somewhere?))
((OP of the main thread though it's a bit outdated.))
Sig! Onol

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13648 on: March 29, 2013, 06:50:06 pm »

"You know, Charlene, as that is what I've decided to call you, I agree. I agree wholeheartedly. This has to stop now."

Stop. Everything.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #13649 on: March 29, 2013, 07:02:49 pm »

You are not a space mariner who has dredged the deeps with his space net to catch one of the rare giant space lobsters whose shells are made of neutronium and whose pincers can cut through space time.
FIND OUT HOW TO BECOME A SPACE MARINER.
Pages: 1 ... 908 909 [910] 911 912 ... 2101