_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 904 905 [906] 907 908 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925332 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Cooking Mama: Hardcore addition
« Reply #13575 on: March 25, 2013, 10:52:35 pm »

((What happened to Steve?
No, I'm not going to read the thread. I don't have time or inclination.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13576 on: March 25, 2013, 11:21:12 pm »

Run to AM. Ask for football.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13577 on: March 25, 2013, 11:34:42 pm »

(@Xan: Steve isn't a person, per se. He's an amalgam of several former HMRC member's brains turned into a wetware AI that runs the ship.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13578 on: March 25, 2013, 11:35:51 pm »

(@Xan: Steve isn't a person, per se. He's an amalgam of several former HMRC member's brains turned into a wetware AI that runs the ship.)
(I've read that much, but is he still around, or why isn't he talking anymore? Is no one talking to him and that's why, or...)
Sig! Onol

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13579 on: March 25, 2013, 11:48:01 pm »

(Oh, that's what you meant. Uh, I'd say it's because nobody's talking to him specifically, or PW just doesn't feel like writing as him at the moment. AFAIK there isn't an in-game reason why he's being quiet right now.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13580 on: March 25, 2013, 11:49:04 pm »

(Oh, that's what you meant. Uh, I'd say it's because nobody's talking to him specifically, or PW just doesn't feel like writing as him at the moment. AFAIK there isn't an in-game reason why he's being quiet right now.)
(Ah, okay. I was thinking that the inmates might've deactivated him somehow.)
Sig! Onol

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13581 on: March 26, 2013, 12:00:13 am »

(For that matter, lucky Jim's not on the ship. You can ask Mesk how much experience he has with breaking people's spines. :P)
((While I was going to add in on the OOC, looks like Renen did a good thing :D

On that matter, if anyone does signify a rape joke action, please use other synonyms or else I'm shoving my sword down your throat.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13582 on: March 26, 2013, 02:55:11 am »

(For that matter, lucky Jim's not on the ship. You can ask Mesk how much experience he has with breaking people's spines. :P)

On that matter, if anyone does signify a rape joke action, please use other synonyms or else I'm shoving my sword down your throat.))
((...
*slow clap*
was that skillfully used but utterly tasteless pun intentional, sir?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #13583 on: March 26, 2013, 03:04:54 am »

((...
*slow clap*
was that skillfully used but utterly tasteless pun intentional, sir?))
((Considering Feyri is female, it would be kind of hard to shove her "sword" down anything. Except if she goes all May and asks the AM for a "crowd control weapon". But Feyri doing that would be hard to swallow...))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13584 on: March 26, 2013, 03:10:53 am »

(( aye, the sir was italicized for a reason. ))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13585 on: March 26, 2013, 03:26:28 am »

Charles cautiously walks to the infirmary.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13586 on: March 26, 2013, 03:57:33 am »

((I don't get it...Also, may was asking for a gun :/))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13587 on: March 26, 2013, 04:42:18 am »

((I don't get it...Also, may was asking for a gun :/))
((Parisbre56 got it, he then pointed out that Feyri is the wrong gender for the pun, my reply was to let him know that i'd done my reading on Feyri and noted the gender issue.

however i'm guessing the pun was unintentional based on your reaction. for clarity, someone's "sword" often refers to male genitals. the action you proposed to do as a deterrent to other synonyms jokes could be taken as a form of other synonyms or other synonyms joke.

you know what? lets just change topics, please? I'm kinda sorry i brought it up at this point.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13588 on: March 26, 2013, 05:20:21 am »

((Now I'm seeing innuendos in Paris' post O_o

Ok...and, its ok Lenglon. No harm done :P))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13589 on: March 26, 2013, 02:31:42 pm »

Go to armory. Request amps or amps menu.
Restrain self from maniacally cackling as I do so.

The armory master points at the list of available items behind her. (check the first page of the main thread for the list of available Amps. They're under "exotic")

"Olive oil and vinegar... a match made in heaven."

Assuming I still have some, partake of that good ol' Xeno Spit.

Quickly get over to the armory and get some Xeno Spit and a dropper to go with it. Then return and sit back down on couch. Wonder if there's anything I missed on TV.
You go grab some Xeno spit and an eyedropper before returning to the Television. You don't think you missed anything of importance. Unless they announced the meaning of life during that shampoo commercial.
"Thank you."
Continue drinking beer, watch tv, loom for something to distract me.

You drink your beer and watch tv but unfortunately the ship doesn't seem to have any looms. Guess you'll have to weave your large and intricate patterned blankets by hand.

((I think Celeste is in shock from being molested.))
((leafbarret hasn't been online since the 23rd))

continue reading and waiting
The next story is about the inherent dangers of Complex AI's and their capacity to lie and otherwise act for themselves rather then their creators. It stresses that the true problem is that the greatest power of an AI is the ability to learn, but by learning they can also begin to ignore their orders and the laws by which they function.

No sign of The drug dealer yet. Must still be sleeping it off. Or dead. Hard to tell.

"Oh what the-" Feyri returned her clothing to their appropriate place, "AM, personal request, please send details of the Elizas to my wristpad, if you can. Please. Details on what her- his...mental state is, or crimes committed.

"Thanks!"

Feyri goes around with her arming sword in hand and the medieval combat manual in the other - Reading about partly non-lethal combat regarding the pommel/hilt of the sword.

Also, request the above.

((I think Celeste is in shock from being molested.))
((Nah, Renen offered the sandwich to May who was then slapped by a sandwich...

Celeste, report out. Where are you? D:

PPE: Darnit.))

Partly non-lethal? You want to make them only mostly dead?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9tAKLTktY0

Also the reply the AM sends you Consists entirely off "(S)he's an asshole"

Calm May down. Or try. Just do something so she doesn't get killed.
You tackle May and drag her to the barracks.

Remove pill from candy. If successful, eat candy and pocket pill. If not, pocket whatever I have. Either way, find someone more friendly...

"Hi! What's your name? Mine's Grate. What's this? Is it important? I won't touch it. What does it do? Is it expensive? Can I touch it? Who's that? What's she doing? Why did she try to give me a pill? What do you think that the pill does? Is it dangerous? What are you doing? Can I help? I like helping."
You pocket the candy and run around, trying to find someone who will listen to your incessant child yammering. You run over to the lady who is getting whacked with a sandwich and begin drilling her with questions.
Ask Celeste if she is okay. Assist in rape.
You help The new girl up and assist her in removing errant sandwich residue.

((I've been meaning to design something in the VR, but I haven't gotten around to making a shoddy MSPaint diagram yet. And now I'm a wee bit distracted IC.))

>XXXXX XXX XXXXXXXX XXX X XXX XX XXXXXX!!!!!!!!

Cry out to Whig to assist me in the coming walrusbattle! NO QUARTER SHALL BE GIVEN

...also wake up at some point. Maybe after slapping dat walrus in the face with an insult sandwich, but preferably before being overwhelmed by sheer numbers and thrown into the walrus dungeons for cranial walrusreconfiguration.
You wake up in the infirmary, in one of the beds. It appears as though your pill have been taken from you.

"Wh... wha..." Celeste had just been spontaneously molested. The kicker is that she can't do a thing about it.
Shakily stand up, rather in shock.
Someone helps you up and wipes the sandwich from your face while a small child screams questions at you. Life sure is strange around here.

A gentleman shouldn't behave like that.

Renen goes to where Celeste is and gets her to the infirmary without any molesting. If anyone tries to molest her, use bullet time to take her out of the way and fend the attacker off, taking her to the infirmary afterwards.
Yeah, probably best not to go back and bug her, all things considered.

((What happened to Steve?
No, I'm not going to read the thread. I don't have time or inclination.))
He's still around, but he's not in the habit of striking up conversations unless someone talks to him.

Run to AM. Ask for football.
Thomas tackles you before you can keep running around like a crazy person.

Charles cautiously walks to the infirmary.
You cautiously walk to the infirmary. Yay, Cautious.

Pages: 1 ... 904 905 [906] 907 908 ... 2101