_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 857 858 [859] 860 861 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5922401 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Off Broadway
« Reply #12870 on: March 05, 2013, 04:06:35 am »

(Well, if anybody else feels like chipping in and you're close to 20, I'd lend you two tokens to get yourself synth'd up as well. Just offering.)
((Thanks for the offer. I'm at like 25 right now, but you know how it is. The more you have, the more expensive goodies you want. >_>

More importantly though, I have no idea what direction I want to go in. I suspect I'll need a lot of VR testing and NPC conversations before I figure that one out.

Also the more I think about it the crazier some of my ideas become.))

((He already does the standard genetic mods. Boring, and for tokens. And I think you can bet /he/ kept a sample of your tissues after the procedures, because his intent is to experiment and study.))
((I think I remember that now. Nobody's asked for any specifics yet though, have they?

Fair point on keeping some samples, but he wouldn't necessarily have been interested in their chemistry in a petri dish or something.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12871 on: March 05, 2013, 04:17:04 am »

((Hehe, amass all the tokens and grow yourself a full replacement medkit-body with as many survival augments as possible. If it weren't for the medical upgrades your normal flesh-and-blood body can theoretically possess, I'd fully recommend going for the synthflesh body as well. A medic that's tough to kill is a good thing, but a good medic is better for the team, methinks, and you can make yourself tough to kill with other means.

And yeah, no guarantee that the Doc kept enough material in reserve to be able to fully regrow your upgraded body, but I'd assume he at least kept notes of the procedure so that he can repeat it later. Just claim that the modifications were denied a chance of proper testing, and he might be willing to apply them again.

You may as well inquire. It's not like you have a whole lot to lose. :) ))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #12872 on: March 05, 2013, 04:58:44 am »

((You could get a battle suit and get all of that medical stuff later))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #12873 on: March 05, 2013, 05:13:54 am »

((And yeah, no guarantee that the Doc kept enough material in reserve to be able to fully regrow your upgraded body, but I'd assume he at least kept notes of the procedure so that he can repeat it later. Just claim that the modifications were denied a chance of proper testing, and he might be willing to apply them again.))
((You know...judging from what was lost - not going into detail :I - I believe the Doc has much, much more on his hands than just 'extra tissue'. You know stem cells? You know how the general procedure is done with them? You also know the many advanced processes of cultivating in vitro using just cells and their culture medium?

I fear for the future, for PW can get...creative with the medical field. Granted, I'm refraining from barraging him with questions :P because its the future and all.))

((Uh oh. Feyri's now the most attractive active (unambiguous) female left, isn't she? :P))

(Hahaha... Jim's going to have to start murdering isn't he. :C)
XD
((Aw, thanks! :P))

« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 05:18:00 am by Tiruin »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12874 on: March 05, 2013, 07:46:22 am »

((Uh oh. Feyri's now the most attractive active (unambiguous) female left, isn't she? :P))

(Well, there's always May, who despite being genetically modified is definitely unambiguously female. (Courtesy of Herr Doktar) So, I mean, if albino girls are your thing...)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12875 on: March 05, 2013, 07:50:37 am »

((And then there's the AM and the nurses if you're feeling suicidal. ))

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #12876 on: March 05, 2013, 07:51:23 am »

((Off broadway? O_o?))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12877 on: March 05, 2013, 07:53:03 am »

(Well, there's always May, who despite being genetically modified is definitely unambiguously female. (Courtesy of Herr Doktar) So, I mean, if albino girls are your thing...)
Wasnt may born as a dude?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12878 on: March 05, 2013, 07:58:58 am »

Wasnt may born as a dude?

Well, yes.....

I also brought up the point that it left some unfortunate implications in that that the only black guy on the ship was a pansexual, genocidal, mass-rapist who went around destroying the innocent lives of thousands of white people. :/

And he fucked a tiger. :D
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12879 on: March 05, 2013, 08:30:05 am »

((And then he pissed off the AM.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12880 on: March 05, 2013, 08:34:29 am »

((Only in his mind. The tiger would have ripped him a new one I reckon. :P

Also, if you go the full synth-flesh body route, you could have various medical stuff built into your body, or have biological bits and pieces incorporated by the doctor or something.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #12881 on: March 05, 2013, 08:35:15 am »

((I'm just glad I don't know May//Elizas' criminal record...))
((Off broadway? O_o?))
I'm also interested in this.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 08:44:17 am by Tiruin »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12882 on: March 05, 2013, 08:47:23 am »

((Uhm, it refers to the team breaking into a broadway number to welcome the poor new sod who left asking for advice to a speech roll. :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Last one chosen for kickball.
« Reply #12883 on: March 05, 2013, 08:55:49 am »

Charles attempts to start conversations with people nearby and get information on what he has gotten himself into.
((Yes, I know that this will be determined via speech roll.))
[speech:1]

"So guys, what can you tell me about this place?"

Everyone whose been on a mission looks at you, stands up, and forms a chorus line.

"♫You may think you've got a chance to live♫"

"♪ That all the stories you've heard are a load of bunk♪"

"♬But let us tell you, little man♬"

"♫You're really quite very fucked!♫"

And then they start doing the can-can, singing.

"♬Fucked Fucked, You're so very Fucked fucked, Oh so very Fucked fucked, it's really quite extraordinary, Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!♬"

Well...that seems a bit much. 
And some music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Diu2N8TGKA
And some dancing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N88PbAm5OBo
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 09:00:09 am by Parisbre56 »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12884 on: March 05, 2013, 11:42:07 am »

((@Irony: What does the titles usch as Pilot mean?))
Pages: 1 ... 857 858 [859] 860 861 ... 2101