_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 838 839 [840] 841 842 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923313 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Last one chosen for kickball.
« Reply #12585 on: March 02, 2013, 02:52:22 am »

do whatever you have to Doc, just keep me sane

survive curative process, head to briefing room, show off sexy new horribly disfigured body.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 03:30:17 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #12586 on: March 02, 2013, 02:55:58 am »

((PW, can you give me an update on my stats? I'm not sure if my own list is updated.))

Join the briefing on the long mission
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12587 on: March 02, 2013, 03:11:25 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((See below. ))
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 04:18:32 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12588 on: March 02, 2013, 03:51:02 am »

((clipping through is a computer gaming term. it refers to clipping errors. it is a case of two objects occupying the same space at the same time. clipping "through" an object occurs when you have an error in your game's collision detection, and one object goes through another object that SHOULD block it from going through. if you need a visual, think of it as a perfect hologram of the AM, that was put in the wrong spot, so part of her is sticking through the window))

((although she could be using it to advance towards us, it doesn't mean she's actually moving. she's simply able to poke her arm or leg or head or whatever through the wall as though it isn't there))

((the reason this happens is computers dont actually handle motions smoothly, each time the game runs an update cycle (which is usually a minimum of 30 times a second, often more) it moves objects a distance based on their velocity and acceleration. if you start working with high speed objects with slow updates, then it has to move them longer distances. eventually the collision detection boxes used by the various objects start skipping past each other without ever touching. this is the actual "clipping" (or actually LACK of clipping, but this is already way to technical) referred to in a clipping error.))
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 04:04:17 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12589 on: March 02, 2013, 04:16:32 am »

(( Ah, that sort of clipping. Wasn't sure.
Wait, so it means it might not be an intentional way of passing through the kiosk wall?

@GM Request for clarification: Does the Armory Master's clipping through the armory window appear intentional, or not (like her still reading the magazine instead of approaching us this quite awkward way)?
If first, then:))
What the?..
Lyra, make a door back to the maze. I'll try to stall her.
Make a hard-vacuum wall (like the one I tried to graze) between us and the approaching Armory Master.
Let's see how good that is at stopping demigoddesses gone postal. Heh.
...I'm so going to have nightmares about this. If we get alive out of this mess, that is.
((If second, then: ))
What the?..
It is not right. This is certainly not the reality.

Turning to see the door disappear, Maurice smiled at Lyra.
Well, it seems I let us down with this plan. Let's see if we can get back to the maze.
Consider the details of the place we'd just been to - the double row of doors, the path, etc. CHARGE BRAIN POWAH.
Remain vigilant (as much as possible without compromising the above action).
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12590 on: March 02, 2013, 04:21:18 am »

((Wait, so it means it might not be an intentional way of passing through the kiosk wall?))
((yep))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12591 on: March 02, 2013, 04:45:47 am »

((... That certainly turns down the horror level, and I hope it is true.
Not that it would save me from nightmares of being trapped in the armory with the Armory Master intending to kill me but for some reason foregoing the use of her amps and just slowly cutting through the kiosk wall with her fingernails :o ))
Past Sigs

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12592 on: March 02, 2013, 04:56:09 am »

(Nik, I'm glad I'm not you. Not because of the different situations our characters are in, but because that particular scenario never would have occurred to me (if you hadn't mentioned it) but it did to you... >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12593 on: March 02, 2013, 06:39:56 am »

(Be careful. You tell them you're holding out on artifacts gathered on a mission they may just decide to take them. It's not like you can stop them if they want it.)

((Wait, what? I always assumed all the artifacts of value were taken from us at the end of a mission automatically. Hell, I always assumed we underwent some sort of full cavity body search to make sure no inmate would try to hide any shinies. And even so, if the CPU was something the researchers would want to study, wouldn't Steve immediately have noticed it when I stuffed it in my locker? Or are we supposed to literally use an action to hand over our loot for tokens?

Also, could I please get my stats and inventory (including stuff in my locker)? Pretty please? I'll level up after that.))

Go to Briefing Room.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 02:08:40 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12594 on: March 02, 2013, 07:13:41 am »

I'm guessing the auto-chisel and the barricade-shield got lost in space and so did the murderdoctor's flamethrower.

Did the razor I looted from the UWM guy got lost in space too or did I give it to Jackinthebox? If I gave it to Jack then go take it back.

Ride my wheelchair to the briefing room.

Edit:Ask Steve:
If the sharkmist wasn't engineered with humans in mind, as you claim, then why was the miner in the tunnels turned into a sharkmist zombie and protecting the tunnels? Is it possible that it is symbiotic somehow, or that it adapts to external stimuli, that it evolves, in a way?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 05:28:18 pm by Parisbre56 »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12595 on: March 02, 2013, 07:18:11 am »

Milno makes a slightly confused face and tilts his head, as if he actually didn't catch the meaning. He thought he had been growing to be less stupid than before, but it apparently didn't apply to all cases. "Eh. I'll have the MkIII made EMP-proof, just in case bad shit happens, and they always happen. So, how much would it cost to mix some of the more resilient alloy with the battlesuit's plate material?"

"Ah, and when my helmet is repaired, could you make it a little bigger so the honey badger design is showing? I kind of miss it." he admits.

The above.

((I think the best (more expensive) method involved replacing the electronic parts for ones shielded against EMPs, not sure. I think it was 4 token. Or 5.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #12596 on: March 02, 2013, 07:40:18 am »

((8 tokens?! I-...wait, surely there's an explanation if I asked...However I'm not sure that me being in a tube is workable.

Requesting sheet, and examine surroundings, including if I can move or not. If possible, check the recent mission logs and their results.

Try to move my hand.

Also, updated, Piecewise-ish description of me?

@SC: I'd probably recommend those who - non-statwise - you think can hold up the most. The RP is in brilliant quantities, and I haven't seen most of the newbies test their skill yet. While, indeed, statistical numbers may govern what may happen and their relative power, there are always surprises in the green recruits awaiting for their potential to be unleashed.

Like from a batch of levied soldiers and veteran warriors, your pick is up to you :P [Pick Milno.]))
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 08:03:13 am by Tiruin »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12597 on: March 02, 2013, 08:12:25 am »

((Jack seems to be one of the few that isnt a robot. And he is the one with a bolt action.))
To Steve: "Nimitz-class aircraft carrier big? Or Star destroyer Big?"

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12598 on: March 02, 2013, 08:17:39 am »

((Logic dictates either star destroyer or larger as it probably needs a power generator the size of a nimitz aircraft carrier to fuel its planet destroying death rays))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12599 on: March 02, 2013, 08:20:05 am »

((I now imagine a Star destorer-sized Sulaco. With a big rectangle stuck on the size.))
Pages: 1 ... 838 839 [840] 841 842 ... 2101