_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 818 819 [820] 821 822 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929915 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: I told you.
« Reply #12285 on: February 26, 2013, 10:43:02 am »

((Who are our strong-willed characters anyway?  I had to check back on Lars- he's flat at 3 Will.  I believe Milno and Faith both got tired of getting mindraped and dumped a level's worth of stats into Will, but beyond that I have no idea.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12286 on: February 26, 2013, 10:52:35 am »

((I plan on adding all of Stacy's stat points into Will, mostly because now it makes sense, his brainwashing completely forgotten due to the memory wipe. I would probably like to sign up for the 5-man mission, since I adore 5-man missions. Failing that, the other one. Though I can say I dig the idea of staying on the ship for a while as well. I do have a concept I could try out in that case.

As to strong-willed people (with over 5 will), there's Jim, Thomas, Avocado Sandvich (who has disappeared off somewhere), possibly Milno (I remember something to that effect, anyway).))
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 11:00:09 am by Harry Baldman »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #12287 on: February 26, 2013, 11:05:42 am »

((I'm relatively sure I've got more than 5 will, but I can't find myself between the character sheets in the beginning of the mission thread. And I lost the one I had on my desktop. frack.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12288 on: February 26, 2013, 11:19:43 am »

((Yep, I think you do.

((Piecewise, how many tokens do I have left?

For the level up I'd like 5 points in Willpower for a total of 10, and 3 points in exotic for a total of 6.

Also, what happened to those tears, and can I sell the amp I have currently implanted?))

Go to the armory master

Hey there, could you tell me what i could get for a slightly used flamethrower and 1.5 cannisters of namite?

Though that should be 11 points in Willpower, I think, since you had 6 to begin with.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #12289 on: February 26, 2013, 11:22:37 am »

((Yep, I think you do.

((Piecewise, how many tokens do I have left?

For the level up I'd like 5 points in Willpower for a total of 10, and 3 points in exotic for a total of 6.

Also, what happened to those tears, and can I sell the amp I have currently implanted?))

Go to the armory master

Hey there, could you tell me what i could get for a slightly used flamethrower and 1.5 cannisters of namite?

Though that should be 11 points in Willpower, I think, since you had 6 to begin with.))

((Oh golly mister, does this mean I can get mind raped?

It sure does. Oh and it is indeed 11, no idea what I was thinking back there))
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 11:25:13 am by Pancaek »

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #12290 on: February 26, 2013, 11:26:40 am »

((8 Will here, which probably isn't sufficient for the will mission. If I survive this mess, anyway.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12291 on: February 26, 2013, 11:28:17 am »

((Is jack the least damaged of the temp-dead? I just searched and Jack was damn lucky.))

« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 11:32:05 am by Tavik Toth »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12292 on: February 26, 2013, 12:04:49 pm »

((I would apply for the non-mind-squish-mission, if possible. Although I just went one 2 missions back-to-back, so give other people priority over me.

@Thearpox: I get what you're saying, but I did get the feeling, at the time, that he was learning. I do think that, had his character not died at the last second, he could've stuck around and be a fun player to interact with. But that might just be whishful thinking on my part.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #12293 on: February 26, 2013, 12:21:36 pm »

((Yeah, not applying for either unless strictly needed. I want to tinker.

And I know I don't have the will to go on a mindrape mission.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12294 on: February 26, 2013, 12:24:36 pm »

((Radio: Maybe. I don't want to go there.

Regarding the Will Mission, I have still not decided whether I want to go the Manipulator or the Amp route, but the way things are going, probably Amps. If so, I will have 5 Will at the very least, but I wouldn't call it "high". I think I'll go for the other mission.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12295 on: February 26, 2013, 12:45:04 pm »

((i have no idea if I'll be able to go on either mission. right now it looks like my current situation will make me miss both.))

((having said that, I'm interested in both of them, and am willing to try the 5-man one even with a mere 5 will. if i end up on it, I'll just make sure i travel unarmed. with a 0 str and no weapons i shouldn't be that big of a risk to the party. especially if I'm careful.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12296 on: February 26, 2013, 12:47:54 pm »

Look what part of Ivan's body is most damaged and slash at it if the shooting has stopped and I won't get friendly fire'd.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12297 on: February 26, 2013, 01:30:42 pm »

((I'm rather torn as for participating on the missions. On one hand, Will penalty means the mindrape mission is a no-go. On the other, the second mission seems planned to be a long one, and Anton is severely underprepared. On the third hand, not going to either isn't an option as well, because Anton needs funds for future projects and experience for surviving later missions, assuming there is going to be a "later".

So, I guess the longer mission it is then. Hopefully it will neither be set in a vacuum nor feature totally insulated enemies, because even if Anton manages to fix up the Red Hand to work properly and it ends up not requiring reloads, the base hand laser is pitifully weak.))

"Ah, that looks right... I think. Okay, now for the bigger issue here..."

Dismount the generator unit and examine it, consulting the saved schematic for planned design. Identify fault in construction so as to not make the mistake again, and prepare to begin repairs.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 01:45:03 pm by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12298 on: February 26, 2013, 01:55:38 pm »

(I would say Jim is the strongest willed character at (at least, I'm not sure how up to date the pastebins are) 15 Willpower... even though earlier in the mission thread I thought it was his Intelligence that was that high.... ^^^;)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12299 on: February 26, 2013, 01:58:32 pm »

Quote from: Nikitian

((well, i was hoping to try to plan/coordinate our next move with you. but i don't want to waste a turn so I'll just post a fallback action for now. I'd still prefer to coordinate with you, I'm fine with canceling this action, and this action was not signaled in my last post.))

check the area behind me and memorize a path of retreat so if something jumps out of the darkness i can put some distance between me and it without falling off the path.
then send Blue (my pet blue fireball) into the dark room to scout it out and then return to me afterwards.
do not enter the room itself, start out standing a short distance back from the doorway and only move forwards to the doorway itself for a better view after the area near the door has been shown to be clear of threats.
if threatened, have Blue return and defend me while i retreat on my pre-planned route.

(("they took the little ones first" and i'm 4'1"))
EDIT: ((cordinating))
EDIT2: ((going to go ahead and do this))
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 03:11:12 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 818 819 [820] 821 822 ... 2101