_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 805 806 [807] 808 809 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923754 times)

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Don't poke the arch-demon.
« Reply #12090 on: February 21, 2013, 04:16:53 am »

((Reposting the question here: an anyone tell me what the glow options determine? There's a color (I get that one), comma, a single digit number (?), comma, and a triple digit number (?). I tried to tweak it, but I can't actually see any difference. Or is there a way to artificially create colors? How?))

Make unique scratch marks on the items I receive (in the shape of letters) as I receive them. From now on it should be assumed that I do that every time I receive an object that could be mistaken for something else. Speaking of, I also get a regular knife and a couple rolls of duct tape so I don't have to use my nails every time.

But isn't it possible to make it's requests be voiced? Either by something built in, or by an external system that would recognize the numbers and read them to me? Or does that cost additional tokens?

Either way, that could be null in a moment. Back home, they told him there was no way to fix an internal brain damage. But that was civilian care. Maybe here... That Doctor might be worth checking out. This place might prove to be a blessing after all.

Head to the infirmary and inquire normal people who are not The Doctor about regrowing lips, nose, and ears. (In my background, they were cut off the same time I was blinded.) If that is free and relatively simple, go through the procedure. First things first. Then search for The Doctor.

Edit: Added more specific descriptions. Fine if it isn't reflected in my action.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 12:06:19 am by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12091 on: February 21, 2013, 04:53:59 am »

Victor will not open fire unless Ivan attacks noncombatants (i.e. if someone attacks Ivan and Ivan fights back, Victor will not fire. If Ivan attacks someone who isn't attacking him, then Victor will fire.) Victor will not open fire if someone other than Ivan is within the kill zone. If Ivan does become aggressive and THEN attempts to attack the turret, Victor will detonate the magazine at the last possible moment.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 12:59:09 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12092 on: February 21, 2013, 05:01:42 am »

((For the colour you can use standard colour codes like #FF0000. The other numbers show boldness, opacity and size I think, however most browsers don't support those features I think. Google is your friend.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12093 on: February 21, 2013, 05:06:08 am »

((For the colour you can use standard colour codes like #FF0000. The other numbers show boldness, opacity and size I think, however most browsers don't support those features I think. Google is your friend.))
((I see... So it can be the browser problem then. Thanks, and with the keywords you gave me, it should be easier to search from now on.
Update: Problem to be figured out soon. On the right track. Don't reply.))
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 05:36:14 am by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

MutzelRX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12094 on: February 21, 2013, 06:38:14 am »

"Thanks, I'll try that then."
Get the Crystal Projector, head back to Rec room. Aim at Ivan, only shoot if any hostility started already and no one's close to him
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 09:35:22 am by MutzelRX »
In case of emergency:
Scream. Break glass. Bleed to death.
-----
ER: Suicide bombing with miniature suns against living crystalline skyscraper-battleships

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12095 on: February 21, 2013, 08:11:57 am »

"Guys? Headshots won't work. Looks like he has backup brains. Might not be enough to be sentient, but enough to disembowl you."

Crank up the intensity and diffusion to max. Shove the barrel into one of Ivan's orifaces, and pull the trigger. Do not stop pulling trigger until either Ivan is dead, or I am.

((Bypassing armor like a baws. Would you allow that, Piecewise? I know Morul hasn't fiddled with the knobs, but his background could explain the knowledge. If not I'll just skip the cranking up bit, and go straight to lazoring.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12096 on: February 21, 2013, 08:14:58 am »

I am sad... why must you meddling jedi always murder my rancor?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12097 on: February 21, 2013, 08:16:45 am »

((Oh shut up. There will be bits left, and you greatly underestimate Altered. If anything, I'm gonna get my ass handed to me before I can do any real damage.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12098 on: February 21, 2013, 08:21:45 am »

((I see... So it can be the browser problem then. Thanks, and with the keywords you gave me, it should be easier to search from now on.
Update: Problem to be figured out soon. On the right track. Don't reply.))
((This: http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Basic_Bulletin_Board_Codes
And this: http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Glow
Note that it says it will only work in some versions of Internet Explorer that have support for some deprecated features of CSS2, because this feature is no longer supported by the CSS3 standard that most other browsers follow. So it's normal that your browser doesn't show it. It's not a problem. It's just that this feature exists from a time when Internet Explorer was used by everyone. Anyway, enough with the off topic.))

((Also, finally, some action! Let's start hearing bets on how long you'll last. I say... 2 turns.))
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 08:27:30 am by Parisbre56 »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12099 on: February 21, 2013, 08:27:36 am »

Anton frowns, both at the report of the seemingly suicidal man in front of the mutant, and his actions. "Tch. More than one brain? Ah, screw it. Too late to back up now. Steve? If I die, all my projects are to be opened for public access. Shock Ivan as soon as I shoot."

Safety off, generator to maximum power (if it isn't), shoot lightning at Ivan's neck. Don't hold the beam more than a few seconds unless Ivan doesn't dodge, keep firing short pulses at him if he does.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12100 on: February 21, 2013, 08:32:46 am »

((One turn of him ruining everyone's shit, one turn of abbreviated destruction before either the AM, Doctor, or Steve take him out.  Probably AM, though I'd like to see the Doctor do it.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12101 on: February 21, 2013, 08:35:33 am »

((Most likely. Although, everyone in the room is currently pointing weapons at him, or actively firing. We MAY have a chance. Slim chance, but a chance all the same.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12102 on: February 21, 2013, 08:39:22 am »

((Given the number of turns PW has been trying to get you to not attack him, I think you're all boned.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12103 on: February 21, 2013, 08:47:19 am »

((Honestly I'm surprised no-one attacked sooner. Anyway, when the shit hits the fan, maybe my corpse will trip him.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12104 on: February 21, 2013, 08:49:06 am »

((The only way I see for us to kill him without attacking him is venting the place. We're sadly outta luck for unconventional means of restraining him, like using a Mass Manipulator to lift him off the floor - so that he only presents a ranged attack threat. Using good old firepower - or fancy new lightning, in one case - is pretty much the only thing we can do to beat him. Of course, this may as well be a test of character more than anything. The only "correct" response, survival-wise is getting the hell out of dodge and waiting for the high-level heavy-hitting NPCs to help. But that's no fun. :) ))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 805 806 [807] 808 809 ... 2101