_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 803 804 [805] 806 807 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5922783 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Don't poke the arch-demon.
« Reply #12060 on: February 20, 2013, 05:51:12 pm »

((Hey Unholy, you do know the first 10lbs or so of scrap is free, yes?))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12061 on: February 20, 2013, 06:11:21 pm »

Piecewise said i have to rob jim so rob jim i shall  ;D
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12062 on: February 20, 2013, 06:26:48 pm »

((Coming soon: CSI:ER starring Serious Concentrate as detective Jim and Tiruin as his beautiful sidekick Feyri. Only HE can discover who stole his scrap metal. Will he be able to rescue his scrap metal before it is gone forever? Find the answers in a forum board near you.))

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12063 on: February 20, 2013, 07:19:31 pm »

Join in the Mexican Stand-Off.

"...So, err, how tough is 'Ivan', and what is he?"
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12064 on: February 20, 2013, 07:27:40 pm »

"Think battlesuit. He seems to be an Altered."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12065 on: February 20, 2013, 07:39:11 pm »

((So do I take it nobody hear read good old Stanislaw Lem? Or was it just lost among the flood of other things? Try as hard as I can, I cannot infiltrate the minds of other human beings. (rhetorical).

Oh, and since when and why are we on a one post a day schedule?

And if anyone has any complaints about my chosen font, please tell me. Does anyone else have that one? And finally, can anyone tell me what the glow options determine? There's a color (I get that one), comma, a single digit number (?), comma, and a triple digit number (?). I tried to tweak it, but I can't actually see any difference. Or is there a way to artificially create colors? How?))

Can't agree with you more about the inconvenience. The problem is that it's not just the eyes, it's the visual cortex that is damaged. Now, I don't know what space magics are available here, so I'm not in any position to argue with you, but back home, at the time at least, they couldn't do anything. But hey, I'll check it out.

But first, he wanted to see the armory. Kind of weird for a single place to be responsible for everything from nukes to gum. Come to think of it, did they even have gum over here? It was an ancient practice for smoke addicts trying to quit to chew gum instead. But maybe this place didn't care about that sort of this. Might as well ask. Tck, tck, ttack, ttack, ttack, ttack...

Well, here he was. The armory. If he didn't know where he was going, he might have even missed it. After all, it's not like he could see through the glass. That would make his life to easy. Was it glass? Yup, it was glass.

Hello, Mr or... Ma'am it is. I am sorry, can't really see through the glass. And you sell me weapons in exchange for tokens. I remembered. I have a couple questions for you then. As a blind man, would I have any problems with the use of amps or manipulators? I can type just fine, it's it's recognition of my commands, especially for the amps, that I am worried about. And is it possible to solve the calculation in a manipulator, and instead of pressing the commands, wait for an extended period of time? Or do the calculations change if I do not press it right away? Always wanted to try these things out.

And it is true that you sell not only weapons but also all kinds of other utilities here? Even going as far as giving away liquor and space mushrooms for free? What about gum?

Oh, and finally. I am going to the infirmary right now to try fix my eyes, and if I fail at that, at least regrow my lips, nose, and ears. I there anything I should be worried about, like some unintended consequences or hidden costs? Who should I talk to about it? Someone in the some of the neurology departments I assume.

Go to the Armory. Ask Armory Master the questions above. If she tells me that drinks are free, take a single bottle of light booze, (brands don't matter) and a bottle of something very strong. Also, take two pacts of standard smokes (but not blue smokes) and a pack of some strong or special ones (brand or specific type doesn't matter)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 07:45:02 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12066 on: February 20, 2013, 07:50:53 pm »

"'Altered?'" Chaz looked at Ivan, in an attempt to get an idea of what he might deal with if he pulled the trigger.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12067 on: February 20, 2013, 07:51:02 pm »

((Don't forget the variety bowl of pills!))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12068 on: February 20, 2013, 08:23:39 pm »

wait up to 10 seconds without moving... at all... for Maurice to stop trying to eat voidfloor.
"coma"
after either he starts coming over to the door or 10 seconds pass, take advantage of the fact that this is purely in my head to fix the problem that i'm completely unarmed by turning upwards the palm of my left hand and opening it, and forming a small (6-inch-diameter) ball of blue flame floating four inches above my left hand that doesn't burn me or others i designate (for example, my clothes, maurice, and his stuff).
(this is why i needed to know if i got the jacket or not) continue carrying said ball of flame as i move around.
turn to the door and open it with my right hand, look around at whatever is on the other side. if i find nothing threatening, then investigate the area.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12069 on: February 20, 2013, 08:31:53 pm »

"Holy shit. How stupid are you? The ALTERED. As in, the horrible death dealing abomonations? The Altered wars? Ring any bells?"
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12070 on: February 20, 2013, 09:52:38 pm »

((PW has done one post a day lately, presumably because 1) the current mission of 20 people is time consuming 2) He's running another RTD parallel to this 3) He has other RL stuff to do.  I wouldn't give him crap over it- this game is time consuming.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12071 on: February 20, 2013, 09:54:58 pm »

((Be glad he does it once a day. Insert "In my day" joke here.)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #12072 on: February 20, 2013, 10:51:13 pm »

((So hes resistant to cold huh? well then I guess heat is the simplest option))

Well then, screw it lets see how commune strain altered deal with hyper-temperature

"Oi you lot get away from him quick..." "Also dibs on the head"
Once everyone moves away from Ivan heat central mass as hot as the manipulator can handle without melting a hole in the ship.
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12073 on: February 20, 2013, 10:55:44 pm »

Dont you fucking dare... youll destroy all of his genetic matter and i wont be able to clone him

Also i wanna see him get drunk
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12074 on: February 20, 2013, 10:59:36 pm »

((Fun fact:  The ten longest threads in the RTD forum:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Any surprises?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 803 804 [805] 806 807 ... 2101