_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 795 796 [797] 798 799 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921009 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Don't poke the arch-demon.
« Reply #11940 on: February 16, 2013, 02:46:54 pm »

(( As Maurice doesn't know about the planned attack (only slightly suspicious because of Anton's words), he'll join you guys as soon as he figures out what's happening. Or is told by someone. Or hears the screams. :3 ))
That would be very kind of you, thank you very much. Should we start now, or wait until later? I'm probably as good as I'll ever be.
Ask.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11941 on: February 16, 2013, 03:07:11 pm »

"Okay guys, I have a plan. Everybody back away slowly. And don't shoot him. Take aim, but don't shoot."

Grab a beer, and offer it to the demon.

"Alright demon. I know there is a human in there somewhere, because we aren't dead yet. Now, why don't you just come down off the ceiling, and we can talk about this. No one has to get hurt."

((Because beer solves everything. Plus I remember his kill-switch, and his mercury armor, and his panacea-ish.))

((Best beer commercial ever.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #11942 on: February 16, 2013, 03:09:22 pm »

Be ready. If Ivan attacks, heat his whole torso (or whatever is the center of mass on his twisted body) as much as possible. If the other teammates attack, do the same. If neither happens, prepare for the attack by analyzing the best possible placement for the attack.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11943 on: February 16, 2013, 03:26:09 pm »

If hostilities begin with Ivan, attack him by cutting off his head/sensing organs with my sword. Otherwise, simple line up my strike.

((Yeah, the only reason I say nanotech for the plugs is because it wouldn't be used in a 'magical' manner overly much-just have it fill in the contacts. And would the ion cannon be free due to prototype, or would I have to pay for it?))
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 05:47:21 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11944 on: February 16, 2013, 03:45:12 pm »

That would be very kind of you, thank you very much. Should we start now, or wait until later? I'm probably as good as I'll ever be.
upon hearing this, move to stand adjacent to him, facing the AM. assume my best 4-foot-librarian version of the military "at ease" position. attempt to make and maintain eye contact with the AM without moving from that position.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11945 on: February 16, 2013, 08:43:31 pm »

((Thanks for everyone who answered my questions.

Also, Fun With Numbers:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Read there is going to be a talky session this Sunday? When and how, and what, and for long?))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #11946 on: February 16, 2013, 08:55:10 pm »

((Thanks for everyone who answered my questions.

Also, Fun With Numbers:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Read there is going to be a talky session this Sunday? When and how, and what, and for long?))
((I applaud this.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11947 on: February 16, 2013, 08:58:11 pm »

(@Thearpox: Piecewise has a mic and basically we send him in questions about the game and he answers them, like a podcast. There's a previous one in this thread somewhere, but I can't remember the exact post, sorry. ^^^;)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11948 on: February 16, 2013, 09:12:31 pm »

(@Thearpox: Piecewise has a mic and basically we send him in questions about the game and he answers them, like a podcast. There's a previous one in this thread somewhere, but I can't remember the exact post, sorry. ^^^;)
((Yeah, not searching for that. That would spoil a lot of stuff for me. But thanks anyway.
Do we get to see our god?))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11949 on: February 16, 2013, 09:14:36 pm »

((Yeah, not searching for that. That would spoil a lot of stuff for me. But thanks anyway.
((Nah. Audio only. Though I now have a voice for Steve.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11950 on: February 16, 2013, 09:22:07 pm »

((Nah. Audio only. Though I now have a voice for Steve.))
((I always imagine Steve having like 30 different voices, and changing his voice on a whim. And then he plays tricks on people...that part might not be canon. But even then, Piecewise's voice will still be only one of Steve's voices for me. And isn't it funny that every time I hear a name "Steve" I think of "The Steve"?

Actually, another question. Does anyone actually record this? And if so, is there a recording of the first one?))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11951 on: February 16, 2013, 09:28:43 pm »

(Yeah, that's what I meant - the download link for the previous one is in the thread somewhere. ^^^; He records it and then uploads it for us to listen to. We send him in questions and stuff awhile in advance; I sent him six or so last month.)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 09:31:31 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11952 on: February 16, 2013, 10:06:52 pm »

ER Talk: Our Podcasts are the shitest edition.
http://www.mediafire.com/?9u59w4pmdqix84m
((Linked, for your pleasure. Maybe piecewise should put these in the OP?

Also, on the subject of Steve's voice, I thought we had established that Steve talks in a green voice. Southern green in my opinion.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11953 on: February 16, 2013, 10:41:06 pm »

ER Talk: Our Podcasts are the shitest edition.
http://www.mediafire.com/?9u59w4pmdqix84m
((Linked, for your pleasure. Maybe piecewise should put these in the OP?
Also, on the subject of Steve's voice, I thought we had established that Steve talks in a green voice. Southern green in my opinion.))
(Yeah, that's what I meant - the download link for the previous one is in the thread somewhere. ^^^; He records it and then uploads it for us to listen to. We send him in questions and stuff awhile in advance; I sent him six or so last month.)
((Ah, well noooooow I get what you meant. Thanks a lot both of you. Downloading.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11954 on: February 16, 2013, 10:42:23 pm »

"Understood."

Victor arms his weapon's magazine and sets the detonator to be linked to his wristpad, then he sets up the signal link between his wristwatch, the weapon's scope and the ball joint unit. He loads the weapon with the armed magazine, attaches the ball joint unit and places it near the recreation room ensuring that it can be remotely aimed and has a good line of sight towards Ivan. Victor then goes to the infirmary.

Victor will open fire remotely with his weapon if Ivan becomes aggressive. He will only fire if it does not endanger or interfere with the other people who are near Ivan.
If Ivan attempts to disable his weapon, Victor will detonate the magazine.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 795 796 [797] 798 799 ... 2101