_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 778 779 [780] 781 782 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923721 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Crushing dreams and skulls.
« Reply #11685 on: February 01, 2013, 03:23:45 am »

((So using the weapon in turret mode uses conventional instead of axillary rolls?  :D
What are the chances of me being able to prototype it?))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #11686 on: February 01, 2013, 04:02:07 am »

boot up tinker, Bring 2 lists of materials i can use to fuel my retro flamer with canister costs of 1-3 tokens
List 1 should be all the different hypergolic fluids and their reaction temperature
List 2 should be combustible gasses or liquids and their ignition and burn tempetares

Are you thinking just to use clf3? I assume because thats the favored Hypergolic around here. As per these lists, you know you can tell the computer what you're looking for and it will advise you on possibilities, so you don't need to get giant lists of crap you can't use.

((So using the weapon in turret mode uses conventional instead of axillary rolls?  :D
What are the chances of me being able to prototype it?))
I'm thinking It will, since the actual mechanics of it are basically just point and shoot with a keypad. As per prototyping, you need to pitch it to steve, explain why it's worth prototyping.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #11687 on: February 01, 2013, 04:02:08 am »

((edit: okay, new posts. Moving to separate post so it doesn't get lost.

Also, I consulted the Anagram Server... "Einsteinian Roulette" anagrams to "Alien Intestine E-Tour". Or "An Elite Sneer Tuition". Both work, I think. :P))

Anton's eyes widen at the capabilities presented by the Tinker program. "A.. personal workshop. With unlimited tools, unlimited resources, and no buildings full of innocents to accidentally destroy. All I ever wanted..." He let off a... cackle? Not one to normally feel emotional, Anton was surprised at the wave of excitement overcoming him. "Oh, this... this... now, this will be interesting."

Anton immediately dives into the wealth of options presented by the simulation. Accustoming himself to the extensive list of commands, he has the program display him a list of all standard equipment available in the Armory on a separate virtual panel. The panel turns out to be rather large, as the list is filled with an assortment of conventional, unconventional, and exotic weaponry, as well as a selection of armors and miscellaneous gear. Anton looks over the list, smiles, and cracks his fingers in anticipation.

"Well then... let's start at the top... and go in sequence."

Examine each weapon, device, and armor in turn, keeping note of any immediately available documentation such as basic technical stats.

Start project log, performing experiments in sequence, and saving each project before moving on to the next.

Project HL-A001: "Beam Spork"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Project TAL-002: "Gungnir"

Project KB-S003: "Token of Appreciation"

Project G-AD004: "Daisycutter"

Project MC-Sh005: "Modular Assault Suit"

> Get a coffee, keep working.

((That's enough ideas for one post... let's try not to overload the GM. :)
edit: spoilered projects to reduce OMGWALLOFTEXT factor of post))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11688 on: February 01, 2013, 04:15:42 am »

"Steve? Does the HMRC have any area-denial weapons or turrets or urban-combat weapons that cost 6 tokens or less?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11689 on: February 01, 2013, 04:19:02 am »

Just wanted to find a chemical with an extreme temp to cost ratio, i guess i can use clf3

read description of poacher program
Boot tinker
Load the light amps from standard suit and try to modify them to produce only infrared light.
Load an infrared sensor.
Tie the sensor into the suits systems.

How would i go about making MRI vision? If all goes according to plan i may never have to see in colour again.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 09:08:21 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #11690 on: February 01, 2013, 04:47:43 am »

((Ok then Ill do that later I guess))

-Save for later

-Are there any mono-atomic wires that are extremely hard to break?
-If so create a mono-atomic whip with a kinetic amp at the end with a metal holster allowing for switches between  add those vibration    motors in the ?hilt? or wherever produces a similar effect as the mono-atomic razor's shredding action. In the hilt add a motor to retract the wire and a gauss coil intergated to allow it to be fired to breach with the kinetic amp

So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11691 on: February 01, 2013, 07:43:56 am »

((Showing symptoms, he got infected when he crashed through a building at high speeds.))
((Okay, let's see... Milno started showing symptoms when we were investigating level 4, Housing block. So:
))

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11692 on: February 01, 2013, 08:20:12 am »

"Sweet! Err... Where do I get this installed?"

Learn where to get my Amp installed, then go over there & get it done.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11693 on: February 01, 2013, 10:43:14 am »

Answer:

No, it's better to continue the way I am now and continue training. Test my limits and see what I can do now. Can we continue the training?

Get ready to avoid any incomming bullets with bullet time and, when the bullets stop, try an attack.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11694 on: February 01, 2013, 11:21:44 am »

((Normal booze.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #11695 on: February 01, 2013, 12:51:20 pm »

((Showing symptoms, he got infected when he crashed through a building at high speeds.))
((Okay, let's see... Milno started showing symptoms when we were investigating level 4, Housing block. So:
))
(( I'm safer dead than alive, and I at least had some character development while i was alive. So the mission wasn't wasted for me, i also slapped may and currently have had two characters die twice from bowel related happenings. ))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11696 on: February 01, 2013, 01:21:52 pm »

(( I'm safer dead than alive, and I at least had some character development while i was alive. So the mission wasn't wasted for me, i also slapped may and currently have had two characters die twice from bowel related happenings. ))
((Well, if the theory I'm currently testing is validated by my experiment then your corpses safety is not guaranteed. But, if my theory proves to be incorrect then yeah, you're safe from permadeath and will even get some tokens and skill points for your troubles.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #11697 on: February 01, 2013, 01:25:04 pm »

((Well, if the theory I'm currently testing is validated by my experiment then your corpses safety is not guaranteed. But, if my theory proves to be incorrect then yeah, you're safe from permadeath and will even get some tokens and skill points for your troubles.))
((Yay! I get skill points, money and i can stop typing with a stutter, seeing those dead woman and children, it changed me man.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #11698 on: February 01, 2013, 01:45:24 pm »

Check the remote for any channel list/program list/teletext/other informational button, use that to find a channel currently reporting on that approaching thing, and switch to that channel, if at all possible.

"That actually sounds vaguely familiar... right, one of the missions Faith told me about..."

The second mission..." ...

Eventually it turned out that the place was led by some strange, very large man who had apparently been part of a commune. He and his people were essentially Altered hiveminds, I guess? Anyway he agreed to not ram his nebula-thing into important worlds and we left, though not before experimenting with memory clearings.

Think. Are there other related phenomena I might have heard about?
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11699 on: February 01, 2013, 02:16:26 pm »

Continue watching tv.
Pages: 1 ... 778 779 [780] 781 782 ... 2101