_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 745 746 [747] 748 749 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932127 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #11190 on: December 30, 2012, 09:28:37 pm »

(If no one else will, I'll go along with it at least. Jim's penalties should make anything he has to say particularly ridiculous. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11191 on: December 30, 2012, 09:48:59 pm »

((Any conversation based on speech rolls could very quickly derail into two people making fart noises at each other. :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11192 on: December 30, 2012, 09:55:31 pm »

(([Speech:3-2]"sex butts death blood boobies kittens ponies! fart fart fart"
[Speech:6+1]"Eloquently put my soon to be dead walking pile of flesh. I find this an excellent if somewhat lewed and extravagant critique of the materialism that has taken control of modern man and guides him down a self-destructive path of immorality and decedance. Do you have anything else to add, o shining beacon of modern western philosophy?"
[Speech:1-2]You try to speak, but instead you choke with your own tongue. You are dead.
[Charisma:6-1+1]You do however manage to look very cool. For a dead guy. Who died by choking with his own tongue while trying to speak. Yes, very cool indeed.You're the sexiest most helpless and naked corpse in a room full of crazy criminals. Yes, this is definetly going to end well.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11193 on: December 30, 2012, 11:01:17 pm »

((Totally unrealistic.

Expecting people to have pluses to cha or speech, sheesh!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11194 on: December 30, 2012, 11:26:41 pm »

((What if... what if PW made it so most would make speech/charisma dump skills/stats just so he could do a lot of amusing things whenever someone is foolish enough to let him roll for them...

Also, going back through the thread, remember Bishop's psycho sheep hallucination? It predicted Timmy. Right after Timmy started messing with the "magic" ball, it popped up and said thus:
You're headed toward the research labs when you notice the Sheep beside you again.
"It was not meant to be seen." It says without looking at you, "Fear those it has touched."

Timmy touched it. He turned into something to be feared.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11195 on: December 30, 2012, 11:31:30 pm »

(Agh, I keep forgetting. Jim actually has 8 Cha, so his penalties aren't as bad as I keep thinking them to be. >.<)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11196 on: December 30, 2012, 11:38:21 pm »

((What if... what if PW made it so most would make speech/charisma dump skills/stats just so he could do a lot of amusing things whenever someone is foolish enough to let him roll for them...

Also, going back through the thread, remember Bishop's psycho sheep hallucination? It predicted Timmy. Right after Timmy started messing with the "magic" ball, it popped up and said thus:
You're headed toward the research labs when you notice the Sheep beside you again.
"It was not meant to be seen." It says without looking at you, "Fear those it has touched."

Timmy touched it. He turned into something to be feared.))
((Creepy.))

(Agh, I keep forgetting. Jim actually has 8 Cha, so his penalties aren't as bad as I keep thinking them to be. >.<)
((That's for acting sexy though, your speech score is still crap. :P

[Spc 1-2]: You spend about fifteen minutes making sounds like an angry trout during mating season.
[Cha 3+1]: You then sidle up to Feyri a bit romantically.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11197 on: December 30, 2012, 11:43:12 pm »

(Jim might mumble nonsense in a incomprehensible manner, but Faith is still going to want to tap that robotic ass after the conversation is what you're trying to say? :P)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11198 on: December 30, 2012, 11:49:05 pm »

((Jim might try pulling a Big Jim Slade.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11199 on: December 30, 2012, 11:54:32 pm »

(Yeah, it's too bad I made his last name Kelly, really. XD I should've made it Slade because that's a great scene and good thing to reference in general. Only problem is that Slade sounds like a 'trying too hard to be cool' kind of last name, y'know?)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11200 on: December 31, 2012, 12:09:00 am »

((You're talking to the guy whose two characters so far have had Latin, or, at least, kind-of Latin names.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11201 on: December 31, 2012, 12:13:50 am »

(Yeah, but yours are scientists so they at least have somewhat of a plausible reason to be named that. Jim, in-character, named himself. :P)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #11202 on: December 31, 2012, 01:23:58 am »

(Yeah, it's too bad I made his last name Kelly, really. XD I should've made it Slade because that's a great scene and good thing to reference in general. Only problem is that Slade sounds like a 'trying too hard to be cool' kind of last name, y'know?)
((But I liked his name :/

How is the ship doing?))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11203 on: December 31, 2012, 02:11:32 am »

(Which name, Kelly or Slade? James Kelly is a good name, I was joking about being Big Jim Slade. :P)

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #11204 on: December 31, 2012, 09:20:09 am »

((Part of me is tempted, when Gorat dies, to create a Only Cha, Only Speech character. Maybe some point in Conventional so they know which end of the gun not to point at their head (and not be fully useless).))

Take out that sphere with a button. Examine it throughoutly for anything I may have missed before.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu
Pages: 1 ... 745 746 [747] 748 749 ... 2101