_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 681 682 [683] 684 685 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924354 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Death count from Cursed Tournament: 4
« Reply #10230 on: November 17, 2012, 12:09:16 am »

Yeah, unfortunate incident. Anyways, Lars, about what I said to you earlier... yeah, I wasn't thinking entirely straight, but you were kinda singing the praises of the AI that's essentially our warden while we're on a glorified death row. Anyways, I don't really mind, it was just getting on my already fairly frayed nerves a bit.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #10231 on: November 17, 2012, 12:10:07 am »

"On that note, is there any symbol for hope? Preferably one that generally describes honor and virtue?" Feyri said to Lars, before turning to Thomas. "Sigils of the Gods, Thomas! Could I have my Laser Rifle back now please?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10232 on: November 17, 2012, 12:14:02 am »

"Ah. Hello, Lars," Jim said. "That's a generous offer, but I don't carry weaponry. Everything I need is up here," he said, symbolically tapping the side of his head. "What are these Gods you're speaking of?" He wasn't aware of any beyond the one people called on in old vampire movies.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10233 on: November 17, 2012, 12:16:38 am »

"On that note, is there any symbol for hope? Preferably one that generally describes honor and virtue?" Feyri said to Lars, before turning to Thomas. "Sigils of the Gods, Thomas! Could I have my Laser Rifle back now please?"
Thomas looks at them for a short while more, his eyebrows furrowing in contemplation.
"Huh..."
He looks at Lars.
"Which gods are these of?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10234 on: November 17, 2012, 12:21:19 am »

Milno grins and chuckles. "Religious lemmings now."

He drums his fingers on his gauss rifle and examines the G-Shell magazine he had stored away, leaving the rifle with the standard ammo once again. Those are probably way more realiable than believing in miracles and waiting for them to come to you.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10235 on: November 17, 2012, 12:21:50 am »

Glancing at his notes for the proper design of the sword, Lars jumps up.

"Ah!  How could I forget Algis of the Shielding Hands!  Allow me to do your sword, but I must get white!"

Lars inscribes Tiruin's blade with the sword of Vo-nos, then runs to the Armory Master for anything permanent that is white.  Returning with that, he inscribes a White Circle on the shield.

"May Vo-nos the Cutter guide the strikes of Sister Feyri.  O merciful Algis, may your hands cover her from the trials and tribulations of this coming trial!"

Lars checks his notes.  "Hope?  I.. do not know of one.  But if you get worms or parasites, then I have invocations of healing."

He turns to Simus with a smile.  "Do not trouble yourself over it.  The great Steve has guided me..." and here he begins speaking to all those asking-  "...to the divine and holy knowledge of the HMRC Pantheon, and I am able to spread its light and divine strength to us all."

"There are four Pantheons- the Major Pantheon, the Medic Pantheon, the Soldier's Pantheon, and the Engineer's Pantheon.  I must confess that I have not finished studying this divine work, and am only part way through the Soldier's Pantheon.  Perhaps, " and here he addresses Jim, " the gods of Luck, Skill, or Knowledge may be of guidance?"
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 12:23:43 am by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10236 on: November 17, 2012, 12:22:08 am »

WHERE AM I?!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10237 on: November 17, 2012, 12:23:11 am »

"Hrmm. Four isn't much of a swarm, but it'll have to do for now. So, pheromones. Do I have to buy a can of them, or are you gonna make me swallow another tissue ball?"

Ask.

((Hrmm. Going to need more corpses. Luckily there's no shortage of corpses-to-be.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #10238 on: November 17, 2012, 12:23:41 am »

After thanking Lars profusely and waving hi to Thomas, Feyri turned towards Milno, smiling. "Hey Milno! I heard you did a wonderful job with that ammunition of yours in space. How did you get it?"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10239 on: November 17, 2012, 12:26:10 am »

"I'll need all the luck I can get, I guess."
Thomas holds out his rifle.
"Can you paint some on my gear as well?"

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10240 on: November 17, 2012, 12:28:03 am »

Feyri, it's a design from the Armory Master, one of many.

Also, Milno, that odd-looking rifle you have... where did you get it?
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10241 on: November 17, 2012, 12:33:59 am »

Milno grins and chuckles. "Religious lemmings now."

He drums his fingers on his gauss rifle and examines the G-Shell magazine he had stored away, leaving the rifle with the standard ammo once again. Those are probably way more realiable than believing in miracles and waiting for them to come to you.
The g-shell magazine looks like a normal gauss shell magazine, save for the "G" scratched into it.

Glancing at his notes for the proper design of the sword, Lars jumps up.

"Ah!  How could I forget Algis of the Shielding Hands!  Allow me to do your sword, but I must get white!"

Lars inscribes Tiruin's blade with the sword of Vo-nos, then runs to the Armory Master for anything permanent that is white.  Returning with that, he inscribes a White Circle on the shield.

"May Vo-nos the Cutter guide the strikes of Sister Feyri.  O merciful Algis, may your hands cover her from the trials and tribulations of this coming trial!"

Lars checks his notes.  "Hope?  I.. do not know of one.  But if you get worms or parasites, then I have invocations of healing."

He turns to Simus with a smile.  "Do not trouble yourself over it.  The great Steve has guided me..." and here he begins speaking to all those asking-  "...to the divine and holy knowledge of the HMRC Pantheon, and I am able to spread its light and divine strength to us all."

"There are four Pantheons- the Major Pantheon, the Medic Pantheon, the Soldier's Pantheon, and the Engineer's Pantheon.  I must confess that I have not finished studying this divine work, and am only part way through the Soldier's Pantheon.  Perhaps, " and here he addresses Jim, " the gods of Luck, Skill, or Knowledge may be of guidance?"

You draw the symbol on Feyri's sword and get a white permanent marker from the armory master to do the symbol of Algis on her shield.

WHERE AM I?!
You wake up in a bed in the infirmary, blinking and confused. You lift the covers and discover that the leg you lost has been replaced with a robotic one. Nothing else seems to be missing though. All and all, not a bad result.

"Hrmm. Four isn't much of a swarm, but it'll have to do for now. So, pheromones. Do I have to buy a can of them, or are you gonna make me swallow another tissue ball?"

Ask.

((Hrmm. Going to need more corpses. Luckily there's no shortage of corpses-to-be.))
"Up to you. I can make a hand held system to do it, but keep in mind that they'll need to be close to be controlled by it. Could opt for an electronic control system if you'd like though. Much longer range on that and no waiting for the chemicals to drift to them. Minor chances of interference but should be harmless. Fail safes. If no communication, go into hibernation."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10242 on: November 17, 2012, 12:37:12 am »

Go over all gear. Remember if anything useful is left on the ship, drop all things not weaponry or armor.

((I need a status on Thomas please.))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10243 on: November 17, 2012, 12:38:23 am »

"And that's the thanks I get?! Huh, typical..."

Head to the briefing room. Be a little bit grumpy at being ripped off.

((I know I have enough to upgrade my dex, will and int to 5 each, so spread my points among that for me please. All skill points into aux, I need to get bonus' for my rockets.))
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 12:44:12 am by Zako »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10244 on: November 17, 2012, 12:41:06 am »

Lars smiled.  "Certainly."  He began work on the rifle, drawing an arrow on the side with a circle, half white and half black, above it.

"O Ingram, may you guide this brother of faith's shots to his target, so that the will of the HMRC Pantheon be done!  Pathmas, may your favor be with us as we carry out this mission!"

Inscribe the gun with the arrow of Ingram and the circle of Pathmas above.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 681 682 [683] 684 685 ... 2101