Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: Rolling through Space:Game thread: No OSHA compliance (6/10 Players)  (Read 28163 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Rolling through Space:Game thread: No OSHA compliance (6/10 Players)
« Reply #150 on: May 22, 2012, 12:53:33 pm »

Sector C 27: Aboard the Godsplitter

Rezavres Ethedel
Health: 38/40 (Missing left foot( -2 to movement)

You take up position next to the blastdoors, making sure the enemy won't be able to see you untill it's to late. Your ambush spot is excellent, giving you a major advantage in your first strike against the enemy(+2)

Raelin Tal'dir

You take up position next to the blastdoors, opposite the captain. Your position is near optimal, giving you a major advantage against the enemy. The only thing that might become a problem is the close range at which you'll be operating, but you doubt it will be a problem with both the Captain and the security officer nearby to hold the enemies back.

Arrod Werin
Location: Front section(+1 attack bonus to defender/ +1 armor bonus to defender)

You grab your weapon and take up position behind some crates. Unfortunately your position isn't really good, and also fails to give you any kind of cover or advantage. Even worse, you completly fail to notice the labels on the crates. (Reading things like: Fragile, This side Up and most importantly: Extremely flammable, Explosive). Your crew does manage to pick some decent firing positions.

Crew:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sai'oda Fresa
Location: Front section(+1 attack bonus to defender/ +1 armor bonus to defender)

You take up an advantageous position near the blasts doors. Next to you stand Raelin, with the captain taking care of the other side. Your crew has dispersed themselves along excellent hiding positions in the corridor, except for one who seems to be sharing cover with Arrod, both behind some crates with High-explosives.

Crew: 3 crew following( Delta,epsilon, čta[/i]
Spoiler: Enemy (click to show/hide)

Jack Dendy

You and half your crew(3 people) are making your way towards the damaged section. When you are about halfway you decide to check what's happening there.

TC Achilles Boarding squadron

The metal blast door slowly opens, and 6 boarders are making their way inside. 2 of them, carrying rifles, are hanging back close to the airlock. A third one is  carrying some equipment and seems to be trying to hack one of the computers inside the airlock room. You can't find out how succesfull he has been. Just past the door are 2 other boarders. They are carrying foldable towershields, which if wielded correctly are extremely useful in close encounters but are otherwise just dead weight and Electrosabers. The Last boarder is standing near the airlock, loading some kind of dangerous looking weapon. Suddenly the boarders rush forward. It seems they have noticed Arrod. (On the plus side, they haven't seen anyone else yet).

Enemies:
-2 laserrifle boarders( Laserrifles, armored). (Ranged distance of everyone)
-2 Melee boarders (Shield, electrosaber) (Melee distance of Captain and Co. Ranged everyone else))
-1 Hacker (ranged of everyone)
-1 other boarder (Ranged)

Spoiler: Local sector (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: JUmp coordinates (click to show/hide)

Enemies
[/spoiler]
Spoiler: Conglomerate Bomber (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lifeguard escape pod (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship; Godsplitter (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lifeguard escape pod (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Missiles (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
[/quote]

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 22, 2012, 01:03:52 pm »

"Pilot, get away from those explosive crates now. Also, I shall have a little talk to the person who left those nearby."

Rezavres' grinned. Some enemies were close and it was time.
"...But enough talking. Let's have some fun, shall we?"

The captain waits until the Melee boarders are close to his ambush spot then executes a large arc swing with his whirring sword to decapitate both of them.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 11:54:38 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 22, 2012, 04:21:06 pm »

Arrod says "Shit. Sorry captain.". He takes up position next to gamma. "Fire at the ranged combatants! Don't hit the captain!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 22, 2012, 09:44:12 pm »

Arrod says "Shit. Sorry captain.". He takes up position next to gamma. "Fire at the ranged combatants! Don't hit the captain!
"Concentrate fire on the hacker! After him, take down the one standing closer to the airlock and wielding that weapon."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 22, 2012, 11:53:17 pm »

Jack told his crew to stay out of the firing line and begin patching up the area, he went forward with his pistol and joined the fray.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 23, 2012, 02:16:11 am »

Raelin responded in turn, nodding towards Sai as the venerable Marine Commander stood beside her.

She felt safer already.

"Aye aye, Commander."

Aim for that hacker's head. Fire in such a way that any kinds of shielding is broken by that shot.

Then follow up that shot with another round to his knees. Both of them.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 23, 2012, 07:54:07 am »

Sai'oda didn't know much and Raelin, the helmswoman. There was rumor among some of the men she was sort of a klutz, or the 'Captains Pet', and all that entailed. They didn't exactly talk much.

But, she held her M-90 Indra like a real pro. Sai'oda probably wouldn't need to look after her. Still...

"...Just don't get hurt, alright? You're more important to this ship than me, Helmsman.

And keep your head down."
she responded to Raelin, drawing her gun...

Action: Shoot down the hacker, or anyone guarding him. Or just blast the equipment he's working on.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 23, 2012, 10:15:03 am »

"New orders from the captain! Target the hacker, then the one by the door." Arrod shouted over the din of the battle.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 23, 2012, 10:19:02 am »

Raelin nodded at Sai's behest, she knew more of defending and attacking that her.

She turned towards Arrod. "They can hear you, you know!"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 23, 2012, 10:22:55 am »

"They already know he's a priority target, and are trying to protect him." Arrod replied to Raelin.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 23, 2012, 10:23:33 am »

Raelin squinted at the enemy formation.

"Well, now they are."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 23, 2012, 10:29:51 am »

"Alpha, you stay down! Don't get killed."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 23, 2012, 10:40:04 am »

((Red is still my color.))

"They are probably defending the hacker. Just make sure they start protecting a corpse. And I would also like to know why we have a control panel right by an airlock. It should be, at most, limited to the hatch operation and cut off from the rest of the ship's circuits."
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 23, 2012, 10:42:48 am »

((Red is still my color.))

"They are probably defending the hacker. Just make sure they start protecting a corpse. And I would also like to know why we have a control panel right by an airlock. It should be, at most, limited to the hatch operation and cut off from the rest of the ship's circuits."
((I wasn't using a color before, was I?))
Arrod said "Be careful with your shots, be sure not to hit the control panel, or we'll be sucked into the vacuum of space."
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 10:59:28 am by Spinal_Taper »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 23, 2012, 10:48:09 am »

1. I'm trying to run a turn, and your discussion is not helping
2. There are control panels everywhere along the ship. They are properly guarded and often disguised and such. Normally they are seriously guarded with passwords and stuff.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14