Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: Rolling through Space:Game thread: No OSHA compliance (6/10 Players)  (Read 27821 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Rolling through Space:Game thread: No OSHA compliance (6/10 Players)
« Reply #180 on: June 02, 2012, 05:26:49 am »

"Stop ignoring me, infidels!"

Point Blank shot at the holder of the laser rifle that is only lightly bleeding, obviously from the seams in his armor.

Then roll over to get yon heavy weapon!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 02, 2012, 06:02:00 am »

Continue firing, motion my team to fire as well if they have weapons.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 02, 2012, 06:07:45 am »

"Like lambs to the slaughter."
Rezavres grins behind his mask before spinning his sword back into an attack stance.

The captain holds the sword and thrusts it in a short motion to push the tip of the whirring teeth against the enemy's neck and decapitate the last melee boarder.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 06, 2012, 12:53:52 pm »

"Continue firing"

Arrod and his crew continue firing.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 08, 2012, 03:43:30 pm »

Sector C 27: Aboard the Godsplitter

Rezavres Ethedel
Health: 38/40 (Missing left foot( -2 to movement)

You hack in on the remaining boarder [10+1+3] vs [8+1]. While he attempts to offer some resistance, he quickly falls to your sword. His head rolling of to the side of the room.

Raelin Tal'dir

You fire at one of the ranged boarders [9+1+2-2] [5+1] and catch him unaware. The bullets easily punch through the seams of the armor, heavily injuring him. Having provided a suitable distraction, you pick up the Heavy weapon. Despite it's simple function, the weapon has a quite complicated control panel. While you could probably figure it out, it seems to you that this thing has more in common with the Laser you saw on the Achilles rather then your own gun.

Arrod Werin
Location: Front section(+1 attack bonus to defender/ +1 armor bonus to defender)
Health: 38/40

You open fire on the boarders[6+1+3+1][5+1]. Your target is badly hit, the bullets penetrate his armor and quickly tear his armor to shreds. Your crew opens fire too 2+1 6+1 1+1
 but fails to hit the enemy.

Crew:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sai'oda Fresa
Location: Front section(+1 attack bonus to defender/ +1 armor bonus to defender)

You open fire on the one remaining boarder [7+1+2] [1+1] killing him cleanly with one shot through the head.

Crew: 2 crew following( Delta,epsilon)[/i]
Spoiler: Enemy (click to show/hide)

Jack Dendy
Location:Front section(+1 attack bonus to defender/ +1 armor bonus to defender)

All enemies having been eleminated, you set your crew to start fixing up the mess.

Enemies:
-1 laserrifle boarders( Laserrifles, armored). (Ranged distance of everyone) Dead
-1 laserrifle boarders( Laserrifles, armored). (Ranged distance of everyone)Dead
-1 Melee boarder (damages shield ,electrosaber) (Melee distance of Captain and Co. Ranged everyone else))  Dead
-1 Melee boarder (Shield, electrosaber) (Melee distance of Captain and Co. Ranged everyone else)) Dead
-1 Dead Hacker
-1 other boarder (Ranged) (Strange weapon[0/10 hp] Dead

Other:
The Treasury reports that it has picked up the goods, and is waiting to initialize the jumping sequence. (Organising a timeskip till arival there, so you can give me long term actions now.)

Spoiler: Local sector (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: JUmp coordinates (click to show/hide)

Enemies
[/spoiler]
Spoiler: Conglomerate Bomber (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lifeguard escape pod (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship; Godsplitter (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Missiles (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
[/quote]

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 08, 2012, 04:16:45 pm »

Rezavres sighs and starts to walk towards the medbay while using his greatsword as a crutch. That was disappointingly short.

"Helmswoman, initiate the jumping sequence with the Treasury.

Afterwards, come to me. I'll be waiting in the medbay for you....

So you may turn off the medbay's safety systems and use a cloning procedure to replace my lost body part if we aren't able to find it."

"All of you, plunder everything you can - giving priority to the most expensive parts, such as the fighter-type shields - from the boarding ships and if possible, disassemble at least one of them to store it at our cargo bays. Since we spent so many missiles, we have a good amount of vacant space. If it happens to be needed to get a larger free area inside the cargo compartments, throw away all of the cheapest parts of the Conglomerate Bomber we have in our possession, such as the missile bays.

That is mostly for you, engineering team. I am planning on adding more external clamps to the Godsplitter and we need one boarding ship. Start to work on the repairs as soon as possible."

"That was a job well done, crew. You may start to store all the weapons and armor obtained from the boarders, we shall repair their equipment and use it. That is part of the reason why I focused on decapitating the ones with heavier armor."

"...And we will talk later, Miss Security Chief."

The captain grinned as he moved away from the airlock.

Order the above.

>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 08, 2012, 04:26:24 pm »

"Yessir"
Order my crew to patch everything up here, then head to the place where the enemy ship coupled to the hull was. He scavenged the most valuable components first, Order my crew to join me once they are done with the repairs.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 04:49:12 pm by Scelly9 »
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 08, 2012, 04:28:44 pm »

"Yessir"
Order my crew to patch everything up here, then head to the docking clamps where the enemy ships are. Scavenge everything.
((Actually one of the boarding ships is drifting around the shield and another one is glued to an airlock. The Bomber is already inside our cargo bay.

Edit: The bomber has already been scavenged, I want the crew to get the boarding ships and disassemble one of them while looting the other.))
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 04:33:39 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 08, 2012, 04:42:55 pm »

"Orders recieved."
Errod and his crew begin cleaning up.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 12:50:38 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 09, 2012, 06:42:15 am »

Raelin nodded and began following the Commander, winking at Sai with a gesture of "Wow that was amazing" at her.

On the way, she handed the strange laser-type ranged weapon over to Jack Dendy. "I believe you'll have much to do, Jack."

She reached over to her Aural visor and radioed the current pilot. "This is Raelin Tal'dir. Returning to post."

Head over to the bridge and begin Jump sequence. Relay the Commander's order to the Treasury. Then as we jump, head to the medbay and begin helping Rezavres with his next foot!

Raelin was perfectly sure that leaving the ship's controls while in warp jump to the VI would be safe. Medical matters had to be taken care of.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 07:07:09 am by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 09, 2012, 07:46:11 am »

"Orders recieved."
Thomas and his crew begin cleaning up.
((Thomas is your name from Einsteinian Roulette. Here you are Arrod Werrin. You should write your names down on a sheet or create a file to asssist you.))
"Tactical Officer, I would like to note that the enemies are the targets and not me. It would be appreciated if your shots did not try to make their way towards teammates from now on, was that clear?

Also, I would like the supporting crew to deliver me a count of the equipment obtained from the boarders."
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 12:55:49 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 09, 2012, 12:51:43 pm »

((Thomas is your name from Einsteinian Rouletter. Here you are Arrod Werrin. You should write your names down on a sheet or create a file to asssist you.))
((Ack. It's probably because I was typing Thomas so often. Due to the May incident.))

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 19, 2012, 11:55:14 am »

Sector C 27: Aboard the Godsplitter

Rezavres Ethedel

You order the teams to start salvaging, and for the jump preparations to be made. The salvage teams depart quickly, and manage to store one of the dropships, while keeping the fightershield of the other. They seem to be in good state, and should fix you a nice price on the market. With most of it's systems offline, The Godsplitter is shedding a descent amount of heat, as it heads to it's next destination.

The current storage of the fighters is untenable however, as they leave no place for any missiles and even obstruct important passage ways, which could lead to disastrous things happening. You should also remember what to do with the prisoners, as they can't stay on your ship for long.

Raelin Tal'dir

You remotely activate the Treasuries autopilot, before activating the ship's jump sequence. After that you head down to the med bay, where the Captain has ordered you to somehow replace his foot. Overriding the safeties goes well, and the rest of the procedure is just routine work. Sure in the hand of an amateur replacing limbs was dangerous, but you knew what you were doing.

Arrod Werin
Health: 38/40

You begin gathering the enemies weaponry. Sadly, however, a lot of it has been damaged, this is what you managed to salvage.

Quote from: Loot
- Heavy Laser Blaster. (Designed as an antitank weapon, notoriously unstable and very power hungry. If operated correctly it can cut through a ship's hull in minutes.
- 2 laserrifles + ammo
- 2 Dented electrosabers
They are all marked as Conglomerate equipment though, so selling it might be hard, even on the black market.

Jack Dendy
Location:Front section(+1 attack bonus to defender/ +1 armor bonus to defender)

You and your team start fixing up the mess, and you soon got the airlock repaired. Fixing the hull damage will require more advanced equiment though.

The ships charges it's jump drives, and jumps away, towards Galven V.

The ship enters Galven V sector without problems. It doesn't look very impressive, just a gas giant orbited by a few small stations and a basic shipyard. But that's not all there's about this place. You know there's an extensive black market going on here, hosted on many refineries half submerged in the gas giants atmosphere. You also know, that to protect this trade, that there are several orbital defense platforms hidden there, which are probably tracking you right now. Suddenly the ship is hailed:

"Here, Galven V orbital control, please state your ships name, rank and intent?"

Others:
6 captured boarders

Spoiler: Local sector (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: JUmp coordinates (click to show/hide)
[/spoiler]

Spoiler: Ship; Godsplitter (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Conglomerate Bomber (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Missiles (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 19, 2012, 11:58:44 am »

Errod turned to his captain with a faithful look on is face.
"Captain, how should we respond?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 19, 2012, 12:08:52 pm »

((@GM: Would we need a good social roll just not to be shot at?

Also, doesn't Galven V have a bigger interconnected station in a mall-style kind of building so we can "park" the ship and leave it being repaired while the rest of the crew searches for something to do, like selling our loot?))

Rezavres nodded towards Raelin.

"Helmswoman. Tell them we are the Godsplitter, a ship whose captain is Rezavres Ethedel, former slave of the Conglomerate - who gracefully took a vessel as a gift before stabbing them in the back. We currently have wares to sell and materials to buy due to a recent success in a raiding operation."

The captain interwined his fingers while smiling.

"We would be pleased in doing business."

Rezavres then moves to talk to the captured boarders. Ask them if they want death or a shot at freedom in the future by working their asses off.

"I will give you two options to pick your destiny from: The first is being killed by me; the second is being sold or 'borrowed' in the black market. The second option is not very nice as well, but I won't search for a true slaver. We'll find an occupation for you where you'll be able to buy your freedom if you don't get killed during raids."
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 12:23:35 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14