Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 98

Author Topic: Things that made you Penguin today. <( ' >' )>  (Read 216727 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Mental images of people here.
« Reply #150 on: April 23, 2012, 05:35:37 pm »

Dude, we don't really care if you do that, but close the door and put a do not disturb sign on the handle first.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 23, 2012, 05:48:16 pm »

Ugh I'm bored and frustrated that I forgot what I got on to download, stroke my ego and so fourth

I'd better still be some old dude. Gonna have to break out the GiS for some more old dudes.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2012, 06:17:19 pm »

Fascinatingly enough, Kaijyuu just totally changed in my mind thanks to new avatar.  Of course, I do usually see people as their avatars so that's to be expected...but it's kinda sudden.

Skyrunner, are you up in BC by any chance?
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2012, 06:20:32 pm »

Rawr!

I am now a fearsome pair of eyes!
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2012, 06:27:17 pm »

Careful there.  People on the MLP mailing list at work are shipping Chrysalis/Discord and I'm starting to get aboard that crazy train.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 23, 2012, 06:28:10 pm »

But... Celestia/Discord is the OTP!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2012, 06:33:11 pm »

And what of people without avatars, now that mine has mysteriously vanished? (Seriously, I don't know why it won't show up anymore. Nothing I try can get it to reappear.)
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 23, 2012, 06:37:42 pm »

MetalSlimeHunt, I don't remember your avatar, but I do see you as a 20-25 year old liberal-minded person.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #158 on: April 23, 2012, 06:39:41 pm »

I like the word "ambisinistrous" Equally clumsy with both hands.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 23, 2012, 06:47:35 pm »

I always thought Skyrunner was a male up until this point. A very feminine male, but that doesn't make it any less shocking.

*is shocked too*

D:

I personally think of myself as a uh... tomboyish girl >.>

I can't tell if picturing a tomboyish girl as a feminine male means my deductive skills are fairly accurate, or completely off.

I picture you, DZA, as slightly muscular Dave Strider with a long spear in one hand and radiating with awesome.

Must be a side effect of watching your forum game.

In said forum game, I actually try not to give any definitive notes about how I look. Mainly so that people are free to imagine me however they wish, but also because trying to accurately describe the appearance of the 100% grade A badass that is myself would be like trying to describe the beauty of the natural world to someone who has never stepped outside their house. You simply must see it with your own eyes to appreciate it in its full glory.

As for you, I think I'll always imagine you as that weird bird thing you used to have as your avatar.

Also:

greatorder - A lazy polar bear who speaks in a casual yet condescending tone. Due to recent posts in this thread, I'm now also getting a "guy who makes mildly perverted sex jokes in even the most inappropriate situations" type of vibe from you. Which from a human, is pretty annoying. From a polar bear, however, it's absolutely hilarious.

Phantom - (due to your participation in my forum game) A more detailed and dramatic version of your avatar. Friendly and calm voice.

Duke - Precisely your avatar, with a somewhat grumpy old man voice to match.

MSH - I don't recall ever being able to see your avatar. Intelligent though generally irritated voice.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #160 on: April 23, 2012, 08:23:16 pm »

Surprisingly, I don't actually have bright purple hair. Nor am I made of wood and wear a blue hat.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 23, 2012, 08:28:47 pm »

So what do you people think of the great FuzzyZergling?

I think of Gatleos as Geno from Super Mario RPG.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 23, 2012, 08:32:56 pm »

Spoiler: Like this (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 23, 2012, 08:45:21 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
On account of the fuzzy you see.... Aww it's so cu... O GOD O.. It's trying to eat everything! Where did the other five come from?!?!?!
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 23, 2012, 08:49:45 pm »

Pretty close, but you guys forgot the neckbeard of Dorfiness +1.

Flying Dice, you are sometimes a pony and sometimes a D6 with wings.
Truean, you are... I dont know, a young guy with a stylish goatee? Or maybe a young woman with a stylish goatee.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 98