Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 98

Author Topic: Things that made you Penguin today. <( ' >' )>  (Read 216793 times)

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile
Re: Penguin Battlefield Thread. Come penguins, come ponies, come all.
« Reply #1410 on: May 02, 2012, 09:49:41 am »

Science does not solve time-space errors, it creates them! I´m afraid we need to use... magic.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: May 02, 2012, 09:55:29 am »

This is my favorite kind of magic.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: May 02, 2012, 09:56:57 am »

Anyone have some solid suggestions on how to solve this time warp?
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: May 02, 2012, 10:14:49 am »

Throw all the opposable thumbs into it and hope it jams up?
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: May 02, 2012, 10:18:07 am »

There is no magic in throwing thumbs! It needs to be more... explosive.
Like this maybe?

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones
« Reply #1415 on: May 02, 2012, 10:41:49 am »

For my part, Penguett Brown still favors the DeLorean. But explosions are also good.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: May 02, 2012, 10:44:16 am »

Enchanted DeLorean shooting explosive death rays of time warping and thumb cutting?
The images passing through my mind right now...

Andal

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning! Fourth wall breached!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: May 02, 2012, 12:50:18 pm »

I like where this thread is going. Even though I have no bloody clue where that is.
When I was reorganizing my inventory to fit all by books on life and death into various bags and things, I looked at my inventory and saw that I was multigrasping a necromancer slab.  It was pretty hilarious.
I think that would be an excellent way to impart the critical lessons of life and death to the ignorant masses.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: May 02, 2012, 12:53:17 pm »

To Sparta, obviously!

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones
« Reply #1419 on: May 02, 2012, 01:18:19 pm »

I really, really want to make some kind of horrible brain-destroying collage of a flying magically glittery DeLorean full of penguins and ponies shooting huge laser beams of death into a hapless crowd and blasting off all of their thumbs, but... I think I lack the skill. It was hard enough to make my humble penguin Doc Brown. :(

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: May 02, 2012, 01:20:18 pm »

I'll see if I can't get the old drawing board working again.
Edit: it is working!
Edit 2: because editing existing images is the only way to go, here is something!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 01:45:32 pm by Blizzlord »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Former penguin thread. Viva la revolution!
« Reply #1421 on: May 02, 2012, 01:49:44 pm »

We have already converted a polar bear to a penguin. Though the result was kinda disgusting so doing that is really a loss for both sides.

Also, if you're creative enough, there are many different weapons I could be. Will I blind them? Will you use the jitteriness to function as a makeshift jackhammer to drill to their land-based fortresses and destroy them from inside? Will you send my many forms to them, letting the ponies slay them, implement the remains in baked goods (as per traditional pony war-victory custom), and consume me, only to find that HOLY SHIT I'M A GENETICALLY ENGINEERED SUPER-POISON BIO-WEAPON THING and then they start bleeding flashing light from every orifice and die painfully (like an internal Lord English dance party where he parties a little too hard)? i hope i didn't use up all the imagination
If we're comparing avatar powers, mine can literally shoot magic from his gun. Provided he has caster shells. There's one shell in the picture, so he can get off at least one. Maybe not much more than that. Hm. We may be doomed.
Whether or not you only have one shot or not, I have this much more impressive magic attack. Or this.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: May 02, 2012, 01:52:03 pm »

and then I burnt the pony.
Why hurt it when you can fight with it?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: May 02, 2012, 01:52:34 pm »

un accidente?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you Penguin today. <( ' >' )>
« Reply #1424 on: May 02, 2012, 02:14:28 pm »

Thread title changed, per request.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 98