Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 98

Author Topic: Things that made you Penguin today. <( ' >' )>  (Read 217027 times)

Svarte Troner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: People here mental penguins of.
« Reply #1215 on: April 30, 2012, 11:12:51 pm »

That metal guy that pops up sometimes in places
To put it simply, Dwarf Fortress is the Black Metal of video games.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: Penguin images of people here.
« Reply #1216 on: April 30, 2012, 11:14:34 pm »

* Tiruin imbibes a potion of Therianthropy
Therianthropy, huh...  That's a word I haven't heard in a long time.

Uh, anyway.  I just started watching Avatar.  Their penguins are so weird
All of their animals are weird, and that's just one thing I love about that show. There is nothing better than a platypus bear.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: April 30, 2012, 11:50:29 pm »

My old one from 2009:

My new one from 2012:

Just wanted to post these so I can find them for...next time

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: May 01, 2012, 12:01:43 am »

Ah, that one certainy fits the end of the world in a few months.
Hello Hunam

ComradeGafarov

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: May 01, 2012, 01:03:57 am »

I don't know that.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: May 01, 2012, 01:15:17 am »

I just had a revelation; the world will end with penguins!
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: May 01, 2012, 01:16:53 am »

I miss Webadict  :( :'(
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: May 01, 2012, 01:19:10 am »

Inaluct shall break free of his glacial prison, and return from Antarctica at the head of a mighty penguin army. His soldiers will waddle tirelessly, and cities will crumble under his iron flipper.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: May 01, 2012, 01:22:30 am »

InaluctNecro910 shall break free of his glacial prison, and return from Antarctica at the head of a mighty penguin army. His soldiers will waddle tirelessly, and cities will crumble under his iron flipper.
FTFY
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #1224 on: May 01, 2012, 02:04:31 am »

Inaluct Necro910 shall break free of his glacial fiery prison, and return from Antarctica Equestria at the head of a mighty penguin pony army. His soldiers will waddle gallop tirelessly, and cities will crumble under his iron flipper hoof.

That is when the great penguin resistance will arise, their numbers eclipsing the pony menace. A great war will be fought, known as the Avatar Wars. In the end, the infernal equine will be forced back to the depths of his self-inflicted prison and the penguins will once again recede to the dark depths of obscurity. But they will leave sentinels behind, watchful guardians of justice who will await the resurgence of the pony menace. And when that day comes, the legion shall return.

Also, Linux will overtake that pony-loving MS Windows as the dominant operating system. So it has been foretold.
FTFY
FTFY
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #1225 on: May 01, 2012, 02:22:02 am »

What happens to the ponies who are penguins? Do they get tea?
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: May 01, 2012, 02:36:30 am »

They'll get imprisoned along with the Devil in the final circle of hell, chillaxing until a thousand years, where they'll merge with the Devil and wreak total havoc to all penguinkind. Then the holy penguins summon the high penguin god, ridding the cursed penguin souls of their half-equinism, allowing them to ascend to antartic heaven, where they'll drink tea forever.

As for the Devil, he'll get imprisoned again in the final circle, this time with shackles stronger than Armok's beard.

And everyone gets a happy ending.

The End.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: May 01, 2012, 02:38:56 am »

Inaluct Necro910 shall break free of his glacial fiery prison, and return from Antarctica Equestria at the head of a mighty penguin pony army. His soldiers will waddle gallop tirelessly, and cities will crumble under his iron flipper hoof.

That is when the great penguin resistance will arise, their numbers eclipsing the pony menace. A great war will be fought, known as the Avatar Wars. In the end, the infernal equine will be forced back to the depths of his self-inflicted prison and the penguins will once again recede to the dark depths of obscurity. But they will leave sentinels behind, watchful guardians of justice who will await the resurgence of the pony menace. And when that day comes, the legion shall return.

Also, Linux will overtake that pony-loving MS Windows as the dominant operating system. So it has been foretold.
FTFY
FTFY
You are trying to portray FiM as the villain. I despise that. The return of Necro910 will be glorious.
They'll get imprisoned along with the Devil in the final circle of hell, chillaxing until a thousand years, where they'll merge with the Devil and wreak total havoc to all penguinkind. Then the holy penguins summon the high penguin god, ridding the cursed penguin souls of their half-equinism, allowing them to ascend to antartic heaven, where they'll drink tea forever.

As for the Devil, he'll get imprisoned again in the final circle, this time with shackles stronger than Armok's beard.

And everyone gets a happy ending.

The End.
No. Ponies and penguins will live happily together ever after.
Dat End.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: May 01, 2012, 02:57:29 am »

I've been meaning to write a MLP:FiM fan-fic a la 1632-style town-transplanted-through-dimensions and then... somethingsomethingsomethingponyshenanigans.

I've really gone down the rabbit-hole, haven't I?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: May 01, 2012, 03:00:01 am »

Cupcakes?
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 98