Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 38

Author Topic: You are a Bioweapon: Suggestion game.  (Read 93481 times)

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Bioweapon: Suggestion game.
« Reply #465 on: June 23, 2012, 05:57:41 pm »

No, you can't hide and hunt for mosquitos

HIDE
we can casually eat a few mesquito larvea. BOOM mesquito DNA.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Bioweapon: Suggestion game
« Reply #466 on: June 24, 2012, 04:36:09 am »

You hide. The human doesn't notice you. The fish eat all the food. You try to grab some mosquito larvae, but are unable to assimilate the Dna.

((Boring turn is boring))

Name:  Deoxys
Biomass: 10 000
Energy: 2650/10.000
Nutrients: 850/5.000
Abilities: DNA assimilation, splitting, Improved DNA modification (Can change size of parts, can modify DNA into similair parts, can randomly mutate DNA at will)
Current look:  Insecticarp (1 m long, 10 cm high, 10 cm broad)
Spoiler: Current form (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Clone army (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dna library (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Complete DNa (click to show/hide)

Clones chematics for GM reference: (Doubt I'll need them)
Spoiler: Antfish (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
[/quote]

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 24, 2012, 04:12:13 pm »

Start eating the fish when the human is gone, and get the antfish to hunt mosquito larvae.
(Or do that ourselves)
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 24, 2012, 04:18:17 pm »

Target the fish that ate the most food, and aim for the stomach. We can still get some of the food if we act quickly enough.

Antfish can get the mosquitoes.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 24, 2012, 06:25:33 pm »

Target the fish that ate the most food, and aim for the stomach. We can still get some of the food if we act quickly enough.

Antfish can get the mosquitoes.
This, but just eat the entire fish.

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 24, 2012, 06:44:32 pm »

We should try to eat one of the smaller fish (so it would be less likely to be missed) and see how much dna we get.
Soaplent green is goblins!

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 24, 2012, 06:48:55 pm »

We should try to eat one of the smaller fish (so it would be less likely to be missed) and see how much dna we get.
I think after eating as much fish as we have, we have all their DNA, and we can always just make a fish that looks like the one we ate, so the Humans never notice.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 25, 2012, 07:43:14 am »

I think after eating as much fish as we have, we have all their DNA, and we can always just make a fish that looks like the one we ate, so the Humans never notice.
And then the humans keep feeding us!

Let antfish hunt mosquitoes while replicating the fishes we are about to eat.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 25, 2012, 09:11:19 am »

No, no, no to that replicating, next day we must be able to leave that pond and eat the human. And you are too obsessed with mosquitos, 480 anfishes hunting mosqiutos? It's little too much. And the Biomass gain is minimal

Start mass fishocide using all our forces, If they hide again  - eat weeds, until they are exposed.  Spend gained biomass in that way.  - 25% store inside us (grow larger if needed) \40% lay plant eggs\20%  store inside minions\15% lay antfish eggs

Have a detachment of antfishes (60), , hunting for mosquitos (either adult or larva)  and other  flying insects, preferably wasps ( Wasps drink quite a lot)
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: June 25, 2012, 09:29:50 am »

No, no, no to that replicating, next day we must be able to leave that pond and eat the human. And you are too obsessed with mosquitos, 480 anfishes hunting mosqiutos? It's little too much. And the Biomass gain is minimal

Start mass fishocide using all our forces, If they hide again  - eat weeds, until they are exposed.  Spend gained biomass in that way.  - 25% store inside us (grow larger if needed) \40% lay plant eggs\20%  store inside minions\15% lay antfish eggs

Have a detachment of antfishes (60), , hunting for mosquitos (either adult or larva)  and other  flying insects, preferably wasps ( Wasps drink quite a lot)
this is a great plan but eating a human would draw alot of attension and unless done quietly help may come
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: June 25, 2012, 04:34:28 pm »

A few antfishes are enough for mosquitoes; once we get bloodsuckers, we can get human DNA in no-time. But becoming a land-dweller again is good!
Also, why not have spider minions that catch new insects in webs?
The Bay12 postcard club

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 25, 2012, 05:27:27 pm »

Send a few antfish to hunt mosquitos while having everyone else, including yourself, eat all the other fish. Also, +1 to a few spider minions. Would be good for scouting the human dwelling. Could also kill larger animals including humans with some sort of venom and people would be clueless...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:30:00 pm by Morrigi »
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 25, 2012, 09:04:15 pm »

I still think we need to aquire the complete mosquito Genome, which would require some hunting given how we failed last time, in order to release a gaint cloud of mosquitoes to suck the blood of every living creature in range of the pond!

Given that our strength is clearly DNA modification, I see this as a very reasonable plan, since then we would have access to vast DNA libary with which to modify our minions and our self. With this libary, we could modify ourself to any situation, or have severl minions situited to each and every situation.

Also, once we start aquiring numerous species, the DNA libary should just be organized by species. That would be easier to navigate, and likley shorter. Similiar species can be eliminated, because similiar DNA would not matter given our modification abilities. We just need acess to a broad range of DNA, and once that is aquired, we can become anything we wish.

Also if you guys really want to kill zee humans, we could just use our spider DNA to manufacture deadly venom and develop fangs with which to inject the human with it. The venom really doesn't even need to be that deadly per ounce, most species try to conserve their venom, since it is expensive to produce, but since we have a lot of biomass, nutrients, and energy, we could just inject the human with copious amounts of venom.

Once the human is injected with the copious amounts of venom, he will quickly die. We can then pull him into the lake, and eat him there.

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 25, 2012, 09:13:39 pm »

We should figure out if the human is living alone first, and attempt to learn its schedule. For this task something flying would be best. After doing this we should make the kill with the most time possible until the human will be missed, then relocate. It appears we need those mosquitos for either approach to be most effective.

Advantages: Large amount of biomass, possible human DNA. Human DNA could, with our other DNA, be used to create some truly dangerous creatures and also explore our environment more thoroughly.

Disadvantages: The risk that the applicable authorities will be informed of a single random murder, then attribute it to an organism that isn't supposed to exist. By then, we should be long gone.
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

Rez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: June 25, 2012, 09:40:27 pm »

I don't really know why we need human DNA.  It'll probably take us a couple humans to be able to produce a believable facsimile and humans don't really have any traits that we need.  The biggest thing humans have is intelligence, which we are for our organism, so we don't need to kill a human to steal that.  People generally pay attention to other humans too.  Unless we're planning to do average serial killer/terrorist stuff, there's no particular reason to take a human form.

I'd think that obtaining chemical cocktails from plants and venomous animals would be more useful if our goal is actually to kill everyone.  If we use our biomass to imitate small mammals and insects, we can pretty easily start gathering plant material and blood from soft-skinned animals over a large area, maybe using an isolated location and a tree to store resources.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 38