Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 38

Author Topic: You are a Bioweapon: Suggestion game.  (Read 93576 times)

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Bioweapon: Suggestion game
« Reply #360 on: May 26, 2012, 07:57:21 am »

Also using modified ant acid glands, have those spikes release acid into the target on impact.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 26, 2012, 08:12:59 am »

Also using modified ant acid glands, have those spikes release acid into the target on impact.
And that's where you are leaving the small chance of failure and moving into the higher chance of failure area.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 26, 2012, 08:37:34 am »

And this  acidic spikes much more energyintensive, so I am against such modifications, simple spikes are effective enough for boosting our defence. For acid strikes we have antfishs
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 28, 2012, 06:47:53 am »

Although I am all for a spiked carp, it WILL make us slower due to increased water drag.

Go for it.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 28, 2012, 07:10:38 am »

Although I am all for a spiked carp, it WILL make us slower due to increased water drag.

Go for it.
+1, lets just mutate.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 28, 2012, 11:23:53 am »

Katamari Damaci, anyone?
EAT MOAR CARPZ. Use the ant swarm as support.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 28, 2012, 12:04:01 pm »

Katamari Damaci, anyone?
EAT MOAR CARPZ. Use the ant swarm as support.

Too early, let's wait for more antfishes
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 28, 2012, 12:30:18 pm »

You decide to try and mutate your pantser to form spikes. This process take some time, but is eventually succesfull. Sadly it seems the spikes slow you down a bit, but not much. The extra defensive value is certainly a plus though. Also on the positive side is that the eggs have hatched, and that you're now ready to take over the pond.

A. Water insects
B. Eat weeds: Low energy return.  +-Safe
C. Attack large fish. High risk, high gain
D. Look at the bottom of the pool for burrowed animals like frogs and such. (Energy intensive, might gain nothing)
E. Other

Name:  Deoxys
Biomass: 9300 (500) Antfishes(60)(Attack:+2, defense:+1 Acid attack(E:30/60N:30/30). ))
Energy: 1.050/10.000 (actions cost one or more energy)
Nutrients: 5000/5.000 (Turned into energy. Partly returned when said energy is used for actions, but not for transformations)
Abilities: DNA assimilation, splitting, Improved DNA modification (Can change size of parts, can modify DNA into similair parts, can randomly mutate DNA at will)
Current look:  Insecticarp (93 cm long, 10 high, 10 broad)
Spoiler: Current form (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dna library (click to show/hide)

Clones chematics for GM reference: (Doubt I'll need them)
Spoiler: Antfish (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
[/quote]

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 28, 2012, 01:02:45 pm »

C, attack large fish. Attack one, if that goes well attack another. Eat the corpses.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 29, 2012, 04:09:28 am »

C, attack large fish. Attack one, if that goes well attack another. Eat the corpses.
+1 and see if we can get some parasite dna it may be useful later
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 29, 2012, 07:09:16 am »

What I suggest :

-Start by attacking the higher elements of the food chain (aka the biggest predatory fish we can get), and exterminate them, unless of course they adopt defensive, group tactics, but they aren't social animals, they shouldn't do that.
-Then go downwards to carp, then the herbivores, then the plants. We don't want to make hungry and consequently more dangerous all the upper echelons of the food chain by eating all the plants first.
-And finally get out of the pond before the whole eating everything stuff starves us.

Yeah, let's attack a solitary large fish with the carp, and the whole antfish population as zerg rush support. We're pretty certain of winning, unless the fish is really very big, which I somehow doubt since it's a pond.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 29, 2012, 08:43:17 am »

What I suggest :
Yeah, let's attack a solitary large fish with the carp, and the whole antfish population as zerg rush support. We're pretty certain of winning, unless the fish is really very big, which I somehow doubt since it's a pond.
+1
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 29, 2012, 02:14:35 pm »

Go for Total Pond Domination!  Once we control the pond, we can fill it with aquatic plants to produce energy for the greater hive-self in relative safety.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 31, 2012, 04:13:28 am »

did we get any parasite dna it may be useful if anyone wants to go alienchest burster
My Sig

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 31, 2012, 11:12:57 am »

You decide to attack one of the larger fish. It's another carp, and quite a bit larger then you. You manage to suprise it,  but it shakes you of before you do any noticeable damage. Then your antfish swarm attacks, managing to do quite a lot of damage. The carp vicously attacks you, severly wounding you. While there's no such thing as pain or anything else that could take you down, the bloodloss and such results in a more severe energy loss.

[Other carp: SIze: 20.000 HP: 1080/2000]

A. Water insects
B. Eat weeds: Low energy return.  +-Safe
C. Attack large fish. High risk, high gain
D. Look at the bottom of the pool for burrowed animals like frogs and such. (Energy intensive, might gain nothing)
E. Other

Name:  Deoxys
Biomass: 9300 (500) Antfishes(60)(Attack:+2, defense:+1 Acid attack(E:22/60N:30/30). ))
Energy: 600/10.000 (actions cost one or more energy)
Nutrients: 5000/5.000 (Turned into energy. Partly returned when said energy is used for actions, but not for transformations)
Abilities: DNA assimilation, splitting, Improved DNA modification (Can change size of parts, can modify DNA into similair parts, can randomly mutate DNA at will)
Current look:  Insecticarp (93 cm long, 10 high, 10 broad)
Spoiler: Current form (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dna library (click to show/hide)

Clones chematics for GM reference: (Doubt I'll need them)
Spoiler: Antfish (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 38