Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38

Author Topic: You are a Bioweapon: Suggestion game.  (Read 93614 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Bioweapon: Suggestion game
« Reply #315 on: May 20, 2012, 03:43:22 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You decide to continue your attack, and latch on with increased vigour. The carp, going mad from the pain, completly forgets to defend itself and is quickly killed. You destroy it's swim bladder and it sinks to the bottom of the pool. You then begin to start assimilating the DNA. The actual consumation of the corpse will have to wait until you decide what to do with it.

Carp: [Size:20.000|HP:0/200]

((Well that went fast. I'm going to increase rolls for large creatures by factor ten now to rebalance things.)
A. Attack water insects: Good source of food, might be attacked by larger fish. Try to get food: High gain, quite a large risk. Chaotic
B. Eat weeds: Low energy return.  +-Safe
C. Attack large fish. High risk, high gain
D. Look at the bottom of the pool for burrowed animals like frogs and such. (Energy intensive, might gain nothing)
E. Other

Name:  Deoxys
Biomass: 63 (59 clones(63))
Energy: 12/50 (actions cost one or more energy)
Nutrients: 25/25 (Turned into energy. Partly returned when said energy is used for actions, but not for transformations)
Abilities: DNA assimilation, splitting, Minor DNA modification (Can change size of parts, can try to modify DNA)
Current look:  Antfish (5 cm long, 1 high, 1 broad)
Spoiler: Current form (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dna library (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GM note (click to show/hide)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 20, 2012, 03:46:52 am »

Once we're done assimilating it's DNA, have each of the clones turn into some sort of insectoid carp.  A fleet of small, vicious carp that can still breathe on land, anyone? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 20, 2012, 04:16:51 am »

Once we're done assimilating it's DNA, have each of the clones turn into some sort of insectoid carp.  A fleet of small, vicious carp that can still breathe on land, anyone? 
this thiiiiiiiiiiis
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 20, 2012, 04:18:57 am »

I like our antfishs and don't think that they need any modification, yet. But we should dramatically change our own form

I propose:

1) Make more antfishs, to bring total number of antfishs to 100
2) Let them defend us, while we transform

3) Take a form of armoured carp
Biomass: 10 000
Genes:
a) Mimic carp as closely as possible +
b) Mix ant  carapace and fish scales in one armour
c) Replace Carps reproduction system with insect eggs, that will develop into more antfishes
d) Add 10 insect eyes all over the body, to see in all directions

4) Turn rest of carp's biomass into energy\nutrients

5) Look at the bottom of the pool for burrowed animals like frogs and such. (Energy intensive, might gain nothing)

Later we will mutate further and make a landwalking Carp. Mwhuhahahahahahahahahah
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 04:24:00 am by Ukrainian Ranger »
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

ComradeGafarov

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 20, 2012, 04:21:56 am »

Using a pair of poultry shears, quickly cut off the front of the carp about 1/4 inch behind the eyes. This kills the carp.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 20, 2012, 04:24:06 am »

Using a pair of poultry shears, quickly cut off the front of the carp about 1/4 inch behind the eyes. This kills the carp.
its already dead mate lets eat it first
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 20, 2012, 06:53:37 am »

Eat the Carp then use the energy for UR's plan, and if possible hide insect eyes
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 06:55:25 am by Deny »
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 20, 2012, 07:03:54 am »

Eat the Carp then use the energy for UR's plan, and if possible hide insect eyes
+1
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 20, 2012, 07:45:15 am »

LOL @ essence of carp DNA. Maybe after carp, we should get badgers, then sponges, then unicorns, then giant eagles and then finally elephants.

And then we will conquer the world as King of Beasts ! *cackles evilly*

Also yeah, let's use UR's plan. Chitinous, armoured carp with poison glands !

Next we should maybe get some mammal or bird...

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 20, 2012, 07:47:20 am »

Wow, so many biological paths to take...

We should definitely try to go for a "Bigger and better" version of humanity, supplant them as the dominant species, with both strength and intelligence. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 20, 2012, 08:05:54 am »

Formic acid is not a poison, it's... well acid

And I see no use for acid glands on carp, atr least at this - assimilate all life in the pond stage
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 20, 2012, 08:09:49 am »

Just wondering if we have between 5 and 10 carp in the pool we live in, just like in DF. If then... BOUNTY !

After all, that carp we just slew is certainly not living as an hermit.

Yeah, although it certainly adds to damage and gives more pain to the receiving creature.

And I see no use for acid glands on carp

But it's cool !

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 20, 2012, 08:10:24 am »

And I see no use for acid glands on carp, atr least at this - assimilate all life in the pond stage
My bad. I misused the term a few times.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 20, 2012, 09:15:30 am »

We could have our modified carp possess acid glands in it's mouth. The glands could release acid every time the carp bites down on something, causing it pain and if in high enough concentrations really doing some damage.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 20, 2012, 09:36:05 am »

Problem is that carp's mouth have no acid resistance, so in that way we'll hurt ourself
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38