Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 38

Author Topic: You are a Bioweapon: Suggestion game.  (Read 93634 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Bioweapon: Suggestion game
« Reply #300 on: May 18, 2012, 11:02:13 am »

do fish have acidic stomachs?

if not, then enter the fish and consume it from the insides!
Not especially acidic, but stomachs are pretty muscular and can probably crush you. Besides, assimilating is not exactly fast. It's a viable strategy, which depends mostly on getting enough ants inside, which might pose a problem.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 18, 2012, 11:47:44 am »

I think attacking gills is a more simple way to get inside the fish, but yes, if eaten, acid attack from inside is a must, our fishants are not tasty, everyone should know this

But, remember we are not that small, 5cm(2 inches) long is in a small predatory fish category, we don't need to get inside, to do real damage. It's like a pack of hyenas attacking a lone lion, roughly same size difference.
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 18, 2012, 04:16:08 pm »

We should probably avoid coming near the surface while the human is still there.  We probably look rather bizarre and we don't want them calling an exterminator or something.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 18, 2012, 05:19:00 pm »

Just swarm the big fishies. Not near the surface though b/c Urist is right ^.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 18, 2012, 06:13:54 pm »

No need to get inside the fish. Just latch on to the side. Maybe in a nook inside the gills or where a fin meets the body. It's not like they can reach around and bite us.

Just be ready to detach if we approach any cleaning stations.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 19, 2012, 04:17:11 am »

Yeah, let's zerg rush only one big fish.

Attack from all sides, we will probably lose a few ants as bait anyways. And if we get to the gills, there is no way the fish can attack us.

Formic acid is mostly just plain damage and pain inducing, so maybe we can drive the fish into unconsciousness with it ?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 19, 2012, 12:25:56 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Reasoning that being seen by the human would probably not be a good idea, you decide that attacking one of the fish would be a good idea. You finally set your eyes upon an adolescent carp, one of the larger fishes in the pond. You immediatly swarm it, aiming for it's weaker areas(gills eyes).) Your attack is only a minor suces but the large beast is unable to hurt you in any way. You then attack another time, waiting for the potion to kick in. This time you're unable to do any real damage, but the fish can't come anywhere near you either. Then the poison starts to take effect. The fish is severly weakened by the attack on it's gills, but it seems to be driven mad by the pain. Continue the attack? Or Abandon it.

Carp: [Size:20.000|HP:76/200]

((Note: I'm going to buff larger creatures in the next encounters.))

A. Attack water insects: Good source of food, might be attacked by larger fish. Try to get food: High gain, quite a large risk. Chaotic
B. Eat weeds: Low energy return.  +-Safe
C. Attack large fish. High risk, high gain
D. Look at the bottom of the pool for burrowed animals like frogs and such. (Energy intensive, might gain nothing)
E. Other

Name:  Deoxys
Biomass: 63 (59 clones(63))
Energy: 12/50 (actions cost one or more energy)
Nutrients: 25/25 (Turned into energy. Partly returned when said energy is used for actions, but not for transformations)
Abilities: DNA assimilation, splitting, Minor DNA modification (Can change size of parts, can try to modify DNA)
Current look:  Antfish (5 cm long, 1 high, 1 broad)
Spoiler: Current form (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dna library (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GM note (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
[/quote]

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 19, 2012, 12:40:48 pm »

keep going! keep going! we need to become the carp of yore! we need to become the LANDcarp of yore! nobody will live!
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 19, 2012, 01:01:03 pm »

Carps are mortal enemies of every bay12er, so KILL, KILL, KILL
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 19, 2012, 05:37:55 pm »

you can't just go up to people and get laid.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 20, 2012, 12:59:17 am »

more death for carps though they haven't annoyed me before
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 20, 2012, 01:37:39 am »

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 20, 2012, 02:56:48 am »

Let's kill the carp ! I was a 40d player a few years ago... and I know the pain !

Besides, it would be ridiculous to waste the attack we just did.  Even if we lose a few clones, we will gain much more that we will loss, I think.

Also, if we don't kill it we will not be able to mutate into some awesome land carp demon of death.

I suggest we take the form of a giant carp later.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 02:59:48 am by Naryar »

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 20, 2012, 03:04:19 am »

Let's kill the carp ! I was a 40d player a few years ago... and I know the pain !

Besides, it would be ridiculous to waste the attack we just did.  Even if we lose a few clones, we will gain much more that we will loss, I think.

Also, if we don't kill it we will not be able to mutate into some awesome land carp demon of death.

I suggest we take the form of a giant carp later.

Carp has more than 5*our total biomass. Even if we lose every clone but one, this is a good hunt, even without DNA gains

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 20, 2012, 03:31:08 am »

KILL THE CARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT OVERKILL
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 03:55:33 am by Deny »
In denial of sanity...

and insanity
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 38