Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 38

Author Topic: You are a Bioweapon: Suggestion game.  (Read 93526 times)

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Bioweapon: Suggestion game
« Reply #390 on: June 02, 2012, 09:15:31 am »

I'd say it's time to clear the pond

So the plan

2 Insecticarps : Hunt for burrowed animals, eat, store enregy\nutrients. If full just kiiil and bring food to stockpile

400 antfishes: 20 groups of 20 antfishs hunt wildly, attack anything with  500 biomass or less (insects\toads\small fishes\anything else), avoid larger targets. Eat to max energy\nutrients. Everything else - to the stokcpile. Do not run if attacked by something large , instead the group should do a suicide acid attack to the death, either their or enemies. They are afraid of us, let them continue feeling that way

100 antfishes : guard food stockpile\ Rush to help insectocarps if they are in trouble.

If we lucky we'll get some new fun DNA and nice stockpile to fuel future mutations.
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 02, 2012, 09:20:31 am »

I can support that ^
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 02, 2012, 11:40:23 am »

+1
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 02, 2012, 11:43:55 am »

Have our swarms eat all plants in the pond. When the fish start starving to death they will be easier prey. Then eat them too. Once all life in the pond besides us has been eaten, fill the pond with photosynthesizing plants and move on.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 02, 2012, 07:45:48 pm »

So the plan

2 Insecticarps : Hunt for burrowed animals, eat, store enregy\nutrients. If full just kiiil and bring food to stockpile

400 antfishes: 20 groups of 20 antfishs hunt wildly, attack anything with  500 biomass or less (insects\toads\small fishes\anything else), avoid larger targets. Eat to max energy\nutrients. Everything else - to the stokcpile. Do not run if attacked by something large , instead the group should do a suicide acid attack to the death, either their or enemies. They are afraid of us, let them continue feeling that way

100 antfishes : guard food stockpile\ Rush to help insectocarps if they are in trouble.

If we lucky we'll get some new fun DNA and nice stockpile to fuel future mutations.
+2
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 02, 2012, 08:38:05 pm »

So the plan

+2
+3
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 03, 2012, 07:00:34 am »

Should we not try and develop a tiny endoparasitic (internal parasite) form ? So it will be far easier and less costly for us to invade other bodies. Sure fighting stuff is fun, but infecting stuff with endoparasites is more efficient in a world-conquering goal.

Pretty sure there are mosquitoes in this pond, and maybe Plasmodium protozoa in there. Or any other internal parasite, really. It's a pond, it should be thriving with microscopic lifeforms !

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 03, 2012, 07:31:13 am »

Should we not try and develop a tiny endoparasitic (internal parasite) form ? So it will be far easier and less costly for us to invade other bodies. Sure fighting stuff is fun, but infecting stuff with endoparasites is more efficient in a world-conquering goal.

Pretty sure there are mosquitoes in this pond, and maybe Plasmodium protozoa in there. Or any other internal parasite, really. It's a pond, it should be thriving with microscopic lifeforms !
That's a good idea, find and eat some of those things.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 03, 2012, 07:42:36 am »

Oh that old boring and munchy: let's be a parasite\virus

Please, no
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 03, 2012, 07:43:56 am »

Remember that you have no hivemind or anything. That parasite would be severly limited. No chance to change shape nor anything even vaguely resembling intelligence. You'd only be able to vaguely preprogram it.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 03, 2012, 10:03:47 am »

Actually without a hivemind, which I forgot we don't have, a parasite wouldn't be so good. It would be hard to contact all the other parasites. So letes just do what we were planning to do before.

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 04, 2012, 05:05:16 pm »

Speaking of the whole no-hive-mind situation... how are we communicating with the antfish and the other carp as it is?
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 04, 2012, 05:13:54 pm »

Speaking of the whole no-hive-mind situation... how are we communicating with the antfish and the other carp as it is?
I would assume through liquid soluable ant pheromones.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 06, 2012, 08:49:09 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Insecticarps are send out to gather food. They are bottom feeders afterall, but are not very succesfull. While they do manage to get some food, they ain't very effecitve, turning up no dna and only a small energy profit. 

One of the insecticarp groups manages to kill a small eel, though the Dna is inrecoverable. They do get quite a lot of energy. Several other groups managed to get quite a lot of small insects, and gained some Dna of an underwater spider. The other groups are less succesfull and barely break even. 2 groups don't come back.

The hundred antfishes continue to guard the growing stockpile, which mostly contains depleted biomass.

You feel the temperatures falling, and darkness begins to cover the pond. Seems like it's starting to be night.

Food stockpile:
1560 biomass

Name:  Deoxys
Biomass: 10 000
Energy: 2800/10.000
Nutrients: 5000/5.000
Abilities: DNA assimilation, splitting, Improved DNA modification (Can change size of parts, can modify DNA into similair parts, can randomly mutate DNA at will)
Current look:  Insecticarp (1 m long, 10 high, 10 broad)
Spoiler: Current form (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Clone army (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dna library (click to show/hide)

Clones chematics for GM reference: (Doubt I'll need them)
Spoiler: Antfish (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
[/quote]

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 06, 2012, 09:35:58 am »

look for any animals or plants that may give dna that we dont have already and eat them
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 38