Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25

Author Topic: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread.  (Read 46959 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread.
« Reply #270 on: June 04, 2012, 02:05:17 pm »

::)

I doubt that. You four make it better!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 04, 2012, 03:05:07 pm »

Action: Use enhanced eyesight and senses to detect Masters, Servants and magical disturbances. After the girl finishes doing her own sweep, carry her around different buildings and repeat the same procedure, but without her help. She has to save her prana.

Answering your question OOCly, the canon Archer had Clairvoyance at the same level as RtD Archer, and he could easily track objects farther than four kilometers away and shoot with such accuracy as if they were right in front of him.

"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 05, 2012, 12:22:28 am »

...her prana.
My what now?

Edit: Thanks  :)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 12:30:22 am by Tiruin »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 05, 2012, 12:28:40 am »

Prana, made up of Mana and Od (Mana being the natural energy in your body, Od being the natural energy in the enviroment) is what fuels magic in the Type-Moon universe. It's essentially your energy ^^
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 06, 2012, 01:14:35 am »

I'll try writing a turn today...later. So, yay?
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 06, 2012, 10:20:42 am »

I really got carried away, but since I promised...give me 30 more minutes, then I'll start writing... =_= Laziness and depression is not a good combination...
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 06, 2012, 10:52:39 am »

Woah on the last part, you can hold it off until you get better.  :)

Personal before others if you plan to do deeds for others.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 06, 2012, 10:59:14 am »

Woah on the last part, you can hold it off until you get better.  :)

Personal before others if you plan to do deeds for others.
I agree with this statement. I know alot about that specific combination >.>

What more do you need?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 06, 2012, 11:22:01 am »

Can't deliver if you are feeling down in the gutter. You gotta go to the YMCA.
>Yes?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 06, 2012, 11:32:14 am »

Can't deliver if you are feeling down in the gutter. You gotta go to the YMCA.
I have been feeling down in the gutter for the past four years. It's not like a shallow "emo phase" that you can just grow out of, I know why I am depressed.
 I'll start writing now because I'll probably feel better if I stop being lazy.
 Besides I have these ~MOTHERFUCKING MOOD SWINGS, MAN~, so I'll get better anyway.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 06, 2012, 11:37:24 am »

A good ratio of the Bay12'ers is composed of people with varying levels of permanent depression and sadness, low self-esteem, underachievers, random bums and that guy with a guitar that sings terrible songs in the subway and asks for money to get his lunch which he'll actually spend in booze.

Just like 4chan, but with less fail and AIDS.

So yeah, you are not alone. :P
>Yes?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 06, 2012, 11:39:39 am »

A good ratio of the Bay12'ers is composed of people with varying levels of permanent depression and sadness, low self-esteem, underachievers, random bums and that guy with a guitar that sings terrible songs in the subway and asks for money to get his lunch which he'll actually spend in booze.

Just like 4chan, but with less fail and AIDS.

So yeah, you are not alone. :P

If you consider that something that may provide comfort, then you deserve more pity than I do.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25