Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25

Author Topic: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread.  (Read 46920 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread.
« Reply #240 on: June 02, 2012, 08:52:53 pm »

Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

>.> SO tempted to sig this...
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 02, 2012, 08:56:30 pm »

I am flattered. And the funniest part is that I did not need to exaggerate anything in my statement. This thread just happens to be exactly that. And as the GM said, we only have five active posters.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 02, 2012, 09:27:14 pm »

D-dumbness?! D:

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 02, 2012, 09:47:11 pm »

Well, I meant "dumbness vs naivete" as in "is she dumb or simply naive?"

Or at the very least that is the best excuse I can come up in the moment. It is just that.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 02, 2012, 10:04:34 pm »

:-\

:'(

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 02, 2012, 10:15:55 pm »

On the bright side your name is on a sig. See? Not so bad after all. :P

And I have to admit I was slightly disappointed when you did not allow the GM to make gypsy Kira canon.
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 02, 2012, 10:25:35 pm »

She isn't a gypsy >.>

Well, Talarion sig'd it.  :P

And, really awaiting the turn now!  :D

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 03, 2012, 08:33:32 am »

I made very little progress, honestly, since I keep procrastinating and getting distracted, and when I do start writing, it takes a lot of time for some reason, despite the fact that I write character descriptions very briefly, since I can describe them in more detail once you meet them. I even copy-paste a lot of abilities, yet by now I have only written the sheets of 2+1/4 master-servant teams. 

I'm going to go get some coffee and start writing the turn. I would prefer to describe the characters first, but that would take more time and I don't want you to keep waiting for a turn too long.

Yeah, I still feel like delaying this, but I guess I need to stop being lazy. This will be a bitch, but I will just try convincing myself that I must write the turn right now.

There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 03, 2012, 11:27:58 am »

Finally.
 This took me all that time since the last post. I listened to three albums from start to end. =_=
 You better appreciate the effort.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 03, 2012, 11:52:56 am »

I am still reading it, but I really do like it. Your effort is apparent and I appreciate it.
>Yes?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 03, 2012, 11:55:23 am »

I am still reading it
It didn't look like a huge wall of text in Notepad. I swear. : V
 And since this feels more natural for an RP-heavy RTD, I'll probably try to put a similar level of effort into all turns, at the expense of update frequency.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 03, 2012, 12:09:43 pm »

No problem with the update schedule, we always have RP to get us busy for some time, even more because our schedules do not match.
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 03, 2012, 04:34:54 pm »

...the bowman still misses his crossbow, halberd, dagger, war axe...
Aww, he misses his everything else.

That is a lot of personal weaponry...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 03, 2012, 04:39:09 pm »

He is a Weapon Master who only has six of his weapons in his possession. You have to get his point.

But at least he still has his wine.

@GM: >Independent Action 5 is written as Independendent Action 5.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 08:14:02 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 04, 2012, 03:57:18 am »

Well, my turn action will probably be depending on if we find anyone before the turn happens.

Otherwise: Stroll through town with Kira, protecting her and guiding her as she uses her magic to search for signs of other magi.

Subject to change.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25