Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 86

Author Topic: Guild Wars 2: Bookah Wars, you silly bookahs.  (Read 187878 times)

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
  • Overanalyzing and overthinking EVERYTHING.
    • View Profile
Re: Guild Wars 2: Bookah Wars, you silly bookahs.
« Reply #1200 on: August 31, 2015, 11:11:55 am »

I still play GW2 on Ehmry Bay. If any of you are on this server, let me know, we can have some fun in wvw. Anyone on other servers can still group for for any sort of PVE activity.

Post your ingame name here so we can keep track of each other.

My ingame ID is Ygdrad.7839
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 01:53:40 pm by Ygdrad »
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: August 31, 2015, 11:13:52 am »

I main Bill the Terror on Hedge of Denravi.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: August 31, 2015, 11:28:52 am »

I am as usual, Aklyon. I'm on Darkhaven since I saw it in the thread, but I ended up joining a different guild while exploring.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: August 31, 2015, 01:17:44 pm »

Is there an active Guild for Bay12? I feel like if people are joining for the F2P we definitely would have enough people to warrant it. If there isn't one, just let me know, I can throw one up. I've got a level 80 Engi and a Level 76 (getting there!) Mesmer. I play a bit of everything, PvP and PvE, and spend FAR TOO MUCH TIME doing Jumping Puzzles, if anyone needs a Mesmer port on those just hit me up. QuinnR.8607
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: August 31, 2015, 02:12:04 pm »

Is there an active Guild for Bay12? I feel like if people are joining for the F2P we definitely would have enough people to warrant it. If there isn't one, just let me know, I can throw one up. I've got a level 80 Engi and a Level 76 (getting there!) Mesmer. I play a bit of everything, PvP and PvE, and spend FAR TOO MUCH TIME doing Jumping Puzzles, if anyone needs a Mesmer port on those just hit me up. QuinnR.8607

We had one, I believe Kittens, Socks and Magma [KSM]. Wasn't Zangi sending invites to it?
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: August 31, 2015, 02:13:31 pm »

I'd appreciate an invite.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: August 31, 2015, 03:20:36 pm »

I think we've had two. I remember being in one that I left because it was completely inactive.

IWishIWereSarah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: September 01, 2015, 12:55:07 am »

Uh, I might get back in the game, especially if there are other bay12ers to play with.
Anybody playing in Europe ? If so, which server ?

IWishIWereSarah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: September 01, 2015, 09:19:54 am »

Apparently you can be in multiple guilds (though only in one guild chat at a time).

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: September 01, 2015, 10:57:23 am »

They're fixing that soon. I'm not sure when it's supposed to happen (we might have to wait until Oct 23 for the expansion since it's bringing a lot of guild upgrades) but they plan on divorcing guild chat from representing. You'll be able to use /guild1 through /guild5 to chat with up to five guilds simultaneously, and I think at that point representing will only change the acronym after your name.

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: September 01, 2015, 01:16:57 pm »

It's pretty much a case of 'you can be in one guild, but you can join any guild so long as it's on the list in your guild panel'

If you're in it and not representing, then it's basically useless.

Definitely not true.

You can be in up to 5 guilds, and represent 1 at a time.  Representing means being able to see the guild chat and the guild bank.

Lots of people have a personal guild for extra storage, a general guild, and then a guild specifically for WvW or dungeons.  GW2's multiguild setup is extremely useful.
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: September 01, 2015, 03:11:05 pm »

They're fixing that soon. I'm not sure when it's supposed to happen (we might have to wait until Oct 23 for the expansion since it's bringing a lot of guild upgrades) but they plan on divorcing guild chat from representing. You'll be able to use /guild1 through /guild5 to chat with up to five guilds simultaneously, and I think at that point representing will only change the acronym after your name.
YESSSSSS so many times yes. Like there was one guild that someone was advertising for LGBTQIA individuals that I thought sounded really awesome, but I wanted to be in another guild for the gameplay stuff so I never repped them. And really I could care less about most things in guilds except for the chat.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: September 02, 2015, 10:46:28 am »

So I haven't bothered with this game since it launched and I spent a few weeks with it. Any reason to go back yet?

Jar of Jam

• Bay Watcher
  • [ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_JAM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: September 02, 2015, 10:58:59 am »

So I haven't bothered with this game since it launched and I spent a few weeks with it. Any reason to go back yet?
It's all a question of "what made you leave the first time in". I say just go in and see for yourself - it's not like you need to renew a subscription to get back in.

IWishIWereSarah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: September 02, 2015, 11:08:16 am »

By the way, if someone want to register in Europe, let's all go in the Desolation server.
It's one of the English-speaking servers, has enough population for the starting areas to be nice, and apparently is fun in the WvW scene.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 86