Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 86

Author Topic: Guild Wars 2: Bookah Wars, you silly bookahs.  (Read 188205 times)

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Guild Wars 2: Release date August 28th!
« Reply #165 on: July 19, 2012, 07:24:05 pm »

I think the longer it's been, the larger the update will be. I ran it a few days after the last beta period and the current update is clocking in at...  440mb being 15%. So... about 3gb.
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 19, 2012, 08:36:01 pm »

Any Aussies playing GW2 without a Guild yet. Come check out the Glory in Ashes Guild.
www.glory-in-ashes.com
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

ranter

• Bay Watcher
  • Shall we dance?
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 20, 2012, 11:03:16 am »

In which server is the bay 12 population going to be?

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 20, 2012, 11:06:30 am »

I'm going to be on Isle of Janthir with RL friends it looks like, assuming it doesn't fill up since it's the reddit alt server in addition to being home to a couple other communities.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 20, 2012, 11:12:46 am »

In which server is the bay 12 population going to be?
I'd kind like to know, too.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 20, 2012, 01:10:28 pm »

I'm also rolling on Isle of Janthir.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Guild Wars 2: Final BWE now live!
« Reply #171 on: July 20, 2012, 07:02:44 pm »

Look me up. I've got a Sylvari named Zomph at Bluerobin.6905 on Isle of Janthir. He makes things explode, burn, bleed, freeze, and limp all in rapid succession!
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 20, 2012, 11:18:01 pm »

Looks like we'll be rolling on Janthir, then?

Asuran... something. Haven't quite decided yet. I was originally going with Necro, but I really don't like what they did to MMs.

Is there any way to change your login? I don't really like how I'm logging in with an email that I haven't used in years.
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 21, 2012, 02:42:09 am »

You can log in with your username.that number they tell you to remember.
Thendash's Livestream

This game could honestly give out hand jobs for free and people would still bitch.

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 21, 2012, 10:55:01 am »

Looks like we'll be rolling on Janthir, then?

Asuran... something. Haven't quite decided yet. I was originally going with Necro, but I really don't like what they did to MMs.

Is there any way to change your login? I don't really like how I'm logging in with an email that I haven't used in years.

I love what they have done to necros...but yeah they more or less took away the MM build...but my understanding is that minion focus switched to engineers with turrets and stuff

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 21, 2012, 10:59:29 am »

Damn, someone in my Shard had a Golam and decided to build it in the middle of a battlefield. I tried to save it but the Isle Zerg ended up surrounding me and taking it down, a few feet from safety...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 21, 2012, 12:45:58 pm »

So far I'm liking my dual dagger Thief with Signet of Malice; lots of quick hitting strikes giving me health back that can also add nasty effects like Bleeds or Poisons.

Need to try some PvP.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Moogie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 21, 2012, 11:54:56 pm »

Just because I'm posting it everywhere;

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Asurans are cute, but damnit, why do most of the female hairs look so ugly? :( (Not the one I picked; it's one of the few that don't look terrible)
I once shot a bear in the eye with a bow on the first shot, cut it up, found another one, and shot it in the eye too. The collective pile of meat weighed more than my house.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 22, 2012, 04:16:20 am »

I thought they were kids running around at first.

The screenshot makes me think of a Norn from Creatures, though.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 22, 2012, 08:23:44 am »

Just because I'm posting it everywhere;

Asurans are cute, but  @#!*% , why do most of the female hairs look so ugly? :( (Not the one I picked; it's one of the few that don't look terrible)
I thought they were kids running around at first.

The screenshot makes me think of a Norn from Creatures, though.
I think you may be onto something.
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 86