Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Tower of Legends  (Read 17607 times)

KodKod

• Bay Watcher
  • Fond of despair and alcoholism.
    • View Profile
Re: Tower of Legends
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2012, 07:31:29 pm »

I'm more active than KodKod. It's just that KodKod has a real nice quality of post to post ratio. Loud Whispers is probably the most active :P

For some reason I am reminded of this.
Frankly I tend to notice all posters equally, it's just that some posters interact with me personally more than others.
/人‿‿人\
Tell me what you see. It's a mortal wretched cacophony!
KodBlog: A rage in progress. Updated 20/04/12

Schizotek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2012, 07:39:47 pm »

Keep your pants on with all these nominations. Also:reclaimed. Work is proceeding apace on kodkods ridiculous anime hair. I will strip the planet of all of its cobaltite if I must!!!!
Imagine the will it took to create a fortress like this. And what have you elves built? Nothing. You can only loot and break. You're not dwarves!! You're just termites at Versailles.

It's not that I don't suffer, it's that I know the unimportance of suffering, I know that pain is to be fought and thrown aside, not to be accepted as part of one's soul and as a permanent scar across one's view of existence.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2012, 07:43:24 pm »

Also important to note is that out of my 2505 posts on this forum, 1111 are on the modding forum; out of all of those, most are probably in miscellaneous help topics.

Thankless work I tell ya :P

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2012, 07:51:23 pm »

PTW
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2012, 09:28:32 pm »

Also important to note is that out of my 2505 posts on this forum, 1111 are on the modding forum; out of all of those, most are probably in miscellaneous help topics.

Thankless work I tell ya :P

Well, having scoured the help threads countless times, allow me to thank you on behalf of all the modding projects you no doubt made possible.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Schizotek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2012, 12:26:43 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Jeepers, creepers, where'd ya get those peepers?
Imagine the will it took to create a fortress like this. And what have you elves built? Nothing. You can only loot and break. You're not dwarves!! You're just termites at Versailles.

It's not that I don't suffer, it's that I know the unimportance of suffering, I know that pain is to be fought and thrown aside, not to be accepted as part of one's soul and as a permanent scar across one's view of existence.

KodKod

• Bay Watcher
  • Fond of despair and alcoholism.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2012, 12:31:43 am »

That is equal parts wonderful and terrifying.

I love it, I cannot wait to see more.
/人‿‿人\
Tell me what you see. It's a mortal wretched cacophony!
KodBlog: A rage in progress. Updated 20/04/12

Schizotek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2012, 12:40:56 am »

Best part of this fort is I don't have to farm AT ALL.
Its in a scorching badlands, so the cheese traders bring melts and they leave it here. I then resell it for food and booze. In addition the guards routinely make the horrifyingly bad decision of attacking the otherwise peaceful local wildlife. They never win. Free steel weapons!

Edit: An entire caravan god SLAUGHTERED on its way out. 18 Rose gold shields, among countless other prizes. Thats what you get for attacking the scorpion hordes.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 12:55:53 am by Schizotek »

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2012, 12:55:08 am »

That's unbelievably epic.  I cannot wait to see more.

You must coat the earth with cheese.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Lordraymond

• Bay Watcher
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2012, 01:19:16 am »

Let's see, who are some epic forumgoers not mentioned here...

Well, there's definitely DS for Weatherwires, that was one of the best forts I've seen in a while. I would suggest myself, but then I remembered I've done nothing relatively extraordinary here.
The question is: how do you profaine a temple dedicated to pure greed?
Give a donation.

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2012, 01:33:30 am »

Quietus for his work on the code
Sphalerite for the projects he's made

I think lot's of people regularly post in the various gameplay questions or question threads here, though some are less helpful than others (yes, I'm thinking of answering the question "how do I trade? there is an elf caravan." with "kill the elves." as being not very helpful). I don't know much about the modding part, but I would like to nominate the people who work on Therapist. I think that would be chmod and the one managing some of it now, DwarfEngineer
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.

Schizotek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2012, 01:55:14 am »

I think lot's of people regularly post in the various gameplay questions or question threads here, though some are less helpful than others (yes, I'm thinking of answering the question "how do I trade? there is an elf caravan." with "kill the elves." as being not very helpful). I don't know much about the modding part, but I would like to nominate the people who work on Therapist. I think that would be chmod and the one managing some of it now, DwarfEngineer
Sphalerite is done. Opening post. Anyway I'm exhausted. Kodkod is just about done. I'll post it tomorrow when its finished.

Garath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2012, 01:58:06 am »

Sphalerite is done. Opening post. Anyway I'm exhausted. Kodkod is just about done. I'll post it tomorrow when its finished.

I know, but I wanted to add a vote of support  :D
By the time you're finished you can probably add yourself to the list.
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2012, 05:10:58 am »

I wonder if you'll ever finish your epic mood :o

Garath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2012, 05:32:21 am »

I'd nominate loud whisper if it made him choose a single avatar and stick with it
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5