Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Bucket-Filling a pool  (Read 7622 times)

KodKod

• Bay Watcher
  • Fond of despair and alcoholism.
    • View Profile
Re: Bucket-Filling a pool
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2012, 11:36:34 pm »

That will be "Mistress Hat" thank you.
I can't say that. The word contains too many sexual connotations.
*whipcrack*

Bring it on, girly. I will relish the day that a beautiful woman can make me call them 'Mistress', but it's not going to happen because nobody can handle me.
/人‿‿人\
Tell me what you see. It's a mortal wretched cacophony!
KodBlog: A rage in progress. Updated 20/04/12

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2012, 11:39:56 pm »

Rest assured ma'am, if the plumbing wasn't wrong, that kind of talk would get a "challenge accepted". 

Why are all the really interesting women lesbians? (Sigh)

KodKod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2012, 11:42:06 pm »

All of the answers to that question are horribly offensive to multiple groups of people.
/人‿‿人\

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2012, 11:46:08 pm »

All of the answers to that question are horribly offensive to multiple groups of people.

Maybe I'm just really ugly and don't realize it! LOL!

Urist Da Vinci

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL: ENGINEER:4]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2012, 12:08:27 am »

For people who want to fill a pond even faster, you can build catwalks for several z-levels above the pool and get your entire population (provided enough buckets) into the filling action.

psychologicalshock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2012, 12:18:18 am »

That will be "Mistress Hat" thank you.

I can't say that. The word contains too many sexual connotations.

Especially since I am here.
 ;)

psychologicalshock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2012, 12:28:37 am »

It's possible that that's the only thing that makes them interesting.

Besides that let me present you with the thief metaphor - being good at lockpicking is ideal  95% of the time for entry but sometimes you just need to use force whether it be a bomb, a gun  or a good kick. The reason we work out in the gym  95% of the time is for the subtle  "lockpick" entry but then there's also the "bomb situation" so you can consider a good physique as a universal woman-pick.

I.e. if you want a bitch bad enough, choke her.

(WASNT SERIOUS. I love my women with the passion of a thousand burning suns bla bla etc etc )
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 12:37:13 am by psychologicalshock »

Dragula

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2012, 12:13:52 pm »

I think you missed which forum you are on.

khearn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2012, 12:45:14 pm »

You're evidently not finding the right non-lesbian women. I've known several interesting straight women. And several interesting lesbians. And some that I suspect go both ways (but unfortunately never had the chance to find out).

Maybe the problem is your definition of "interesting". If the only women you find interesting are those who aren't interested in you, the problem might be within you, not them.

And I prefer to think of Girlinhat as "Mad Hatter". :)
Have them killed. Nothing solves a problem quite as effectively as simply having it killed.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2012, 02:22:45 pm »

Interesting, as in a well formed personality that is robust, self-directing, independent, and experienced.

Preferences for sensibility (eg, practicality), frugalness, ingenuity, creative problem solving, and long term planning.

It has been my experience that western culture programs women to want to live in a rainbow sunshine fantasy world filled with shoe shopping, fancy clothes, over-emphasis on relationships, and "cute."

Most don't really know what they want, and suffer repeatedly in the relationship game, because they keep going for what society has programmed them to, instead of what really makes them happy. Eg, "big muscular bad boy with troubled past keeps beating me! Boo hoo! I will find a different big muscular bad boy with a troubled past who will beat me!" Or, "clean shaven rich guy with money out the wazoo keeps treating me like an adornment and cheating on me! I'll show him! I'll get another rich, clean shaven corporate backstabber to make me his trophy girlfriend!"

I am not interested in a sexual partner, I am interested in a person I can have a meaningful relationship with. This means I am looking for another independent mind I can scheme with, and a enjoyable, deep personality I can relax around, bounce ideas off, go jogging with, etc. Its like a really good friendship only deeper.  If you can, try to imagine the infatuation of love, but without sexual feelings. Intimacy != sex.

It has been my extreme misfortune that all the women I have come across that are mentally compatible are sexually incompatible. The rare occurance of non-homosexual women who have "matured" and found themselves that I have come across have always been married already. Homosexual males are usually incompatible, and or, exhibit unwanted sexual attention.

I have a preference for strong female personalities over male ones. 

It has been my experience that lesbians pretty much *have* to reject the "fairy princess and prince charming" social program from an early age, and blaze new ground on coming to terms with their sexual identities, and so bloom as "real women" very soon, after an akward period of adjustment in early life. This in stark comparison to those afflicted with "Pink aisle madness", where being bounced around and getting shit on in bullshit fake relationships a few times is what is necessary for the scales to fall off the eyes, and for them to realize who they are and what they really do and don't find desirable.

Look at kodkod:  she knows what she is, who she is, what she likes, and how she likes it. Won't compromise on her standards and practices. Doesn't care what the social trainwreck thinks about her preferences.  She's robust, intelligent, methodical. I can't help but be attracted to her personality. I would totally be best friends with her if possible, and help her pick out punk outfits. The incompatible genders prevent anything more meaningful, and I am perfectly ok about that.

The question was mostly rhetorical, disparaging my endless bad luck at beingly hoplessly attracted to lesbians where mutual atraction is flat out not happenin.

I know what I am, who I am, what I like, and how I like it, and I really really don't like fairy princesses, and clinging succubi. I find them outright repulsive, even. Get in a huff about prada shoes or a designer handbag, and its game over hun. No, I won't give up crochet because you think it looks gay for a grown man to have a sewing basket. No, I don't care that my hair looks bad today, unless it is over the top bad. No, I won't wear designer clothes simply because a high priced gay fashion designer made it. If it isn't comfortable, and I'm not confortable wearing it, it won't be worn.  Sure, I'll go to the baby/bridal shower... what do they need, and what's already been got for them? Sure, I'll go grocery shopping with you, let me get my shoes on.  Etc.. etc..

Homosexuals are far more common than asexuals, and not many heterosexual females have the abysmally rare constellation features I find attractive due to social programming, and other factors. I am pretty much a space alien when it comes to what is normally expected in an intimate relationship, and I am well at grips with that.  Doesn't mean I can't lament the near non-existence of what I find favorable though.

Ironically, kodkod and I probably have similar taste in women. LOL. She's just more likely to score.

KodKod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2012, 02:34:33 pm »

Look at kodkod:  she knows what she is, who she is, what she likes, and how she likes it. Won't compromise on her standards and practices. Doesn't care what the social trainwreck thinks about her preferences.  She's robust, intelligent, methodical.

I don't like to brag about it but basically I'm the best thing to ever happen.
/人‿‿人\

runlvlzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2012, 02:36:54 pm »

Interesting, as in a well formed personality that is robust, self-directing, independent, and experienced.

Preferences for sensibility (eg, practicality), frugalness, ingenuity, creative problem solving, and long term planning.

It has been my experience that western culture programs women to want to live in a rainbow sunshine fantasy world filled with shoe shopping, fancy clothes, over-emphasis on relationships, and "cute."

Most don't really know what they want, and suffer repeatedly in the relationship game, because they keep going for what society has programmed them to, instead of what really makes them happy. Eg, "big muscular bad boy with troubled past keeps beating me! Boo hoo! I will find a different big muscular bad boy with a troubled past who will beat me!" Or, "clean shaven rich guy with money out the wazoo keeps treating me like an adornment and cheating on me! I'll show him! I'll get another rich, clean shaven corporate backstabber to make me his trophy girlfriend!"

I am not interested in a sexual partner, I am interested in a person I can have a meaningful relationship with. This means I am looking for another independent mind I can scheme with, and a enjoyable, deep personality I can relax around, bounce ideas off, go jogging with, etc. Its like a really good friendship only deeper.  If you can, try to imagine the infatuation of love, but without sexual feelings. Intimacy != sex.

It has been my extreme misfortune that all the women I have come across that are mentally compatible are sexually incompatible. The rare occurance of non-homosexual women who have "matured" and found themselves that I have come across have always been married already. Homosexual males are usually incompatible, and or, exhibit unwanted sexual attention.

I have a preference for strong female personalities over male ones. 

It has been my experience that lesbians pretty much *have* to reject the "fairy princess and prince charming" social program from an early age, and blaze new ground on coming to terms with their sexual identities, and so bloom as "real women" very soon, after an akward period of adjustment in early life. This in stark comparison to those afflicted with "Pink aisle madness", where being bounced around and getting shit on in bullshit fake relationships a few times is what is necessary for the scales to fall off the eyes, and for them to realize who they are and what they really do and don't find desirable.

Look at kodkod:  she knows what she is, who she is, what she likes, and how she likes it. Won't compromise on her standards and practices. Doesn't care what the social trainwreck thinks about her preferences.  She's robust, intelligent, methodical. I can't help but be attracted to her personality. I would totally be best friends with her if possible, and help her pick out punk outfits. The incompatible genders prevent anything more meaningful, and I am perfectly ok about that.

The question was mostly rhetorical, disparaging my endless bad luck at beingly hoplessly attracted to lesbians where mutual atraction is flat out not happenin.

I know what I am, who I am, what I like, and how I like it, and I really really don't like fairy princesses, and clinging succubi. I find them outright repulsive, even. Get in a huff about prada shoes or a designer handbag, and its game over hun. No, I won't give up crochet because you think it looks gay for a grown man to have a sewing basket. No, I don't care that my hair looks bad today, unless it is over the top bad. No, I won't wear designer clothes simply because a high priced gay fashion designer made it. If it isn't comfortable, and I'm not confortable wearing it, it won't be worn.  Sure, I'll go to the baby/bridal shower... what do they need, and what's already been got for them? Sure, I'll go grocery shopping with you, let me get my shoes on.  Etc.. etc..

Homosexuals are far more common than asexuals, and not many heterosexual females have the abysmally rare constellation features I find attractive due to social programming, and other factors. I am pretty much a space alien when it comes to what is normally expected in an intimate relationship, and I am well at grips with that.  Doesn't mean I can't lament the near non-existence of what I find favorable though.

Ironically, kodkod and I probably have similar taste in women. LOL. She's just more likely to score.

Well I PM'd an appropriate response to all that but it got lost in the internets and went to the wrong addressee. Let me try to sum this up shortly.

Woman, all woman, like self confidance, they like being appreciated. Your body language might not show this so much.

Theres a 1000 people for every 1000 people, but you will never meet them posting on the interwebs. You have to interact with them at work, at school, at play, at religion, at golf, at band, at art fairs, at whatever floats your boat.

Give it time, you sound young, I didn't have any meaningful relationships till I was older.

Stop thinking of things in terms of gender at all, because that's gonna turn allot of people off. Especially the ones that might play for their own side, advertise themselves that way, but might cross the line every now and then.

Equality does not equal sameness. Whether you see women as equal or not does not mean their psychology is all the same as yours, your gonna have to learn to cope with the psychology they have, for whatever reasons its caused, if you want a piece of action bro.

Ive met plenty homosexuals from both sides of the fort, that play by both rules. To be honest their relationships are just too complex for me, and I prefer the generic.

Also look out for yourself, don't base your self esteem on your relationships. YOU ARE SPECIAL no matter what. Cause at the end of the day, your the only one to process your own reality.

I use to be this hard edged macho military guy with a thousand yard stare that wouldn't even talk to anyone and didn't think relationships were worth the time. I had to lighten up, and chill out, become way more tolerant. And learn to have silent appreciation for all the women around me before I became approachable. That goes for straight and non-straight people the same.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 02:38:54 pm by runlvlzero »
I voted for BANANA!

Dish It Out!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2012, 02:48:14 pm »

This thread isn't about buckets!  This thread isn't about buckets at all!

khearn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2012, 02:52:30 pm »

This thread isn't about buckets!  This thread isn't about buckets at all!

At least it started out appropriate to this forum. :)
Have them killed. Nothing solves a problem quite as effectively as simply having it killed.

runlvlzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2012, 02:54:32 pm »

Shhhssh, were talking in code here.... you don't know it but there is a ton of bucket science going on. My post was about how buckets made of soap won't melt in water and can be used to haul magma!
I voted for BANANA!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4