Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Cop shoots a dog.  (Read 11131 times)

sneakey pete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cop shoots a dog.
« Reply #150 on: April 19, 2012, 07:23:38 am »

I love the irony of people saying that the police shouldn't assume anything, then go on to make statements about what the police did/didn't should/shouldn't have done based upon assumptions about a situation.
Magma is overrated.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 19, 2012, 07:33:51 am »

How is that ironic?

a) We're not putting anyone's life in danger
b) We're not police

And making statements about the facts /as we know them/, is really the full extent of what we CAN do. Now, if people were advocating shooting the officer, then perhaps I could see your statement being appropriate. But right now? You're just making yourself sound like an ass.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 19, 2012, 07:41:55 am »

I think he's talking about the fact how everybody is making assumptions (which, as evidenced by the fact that nobody knows the rules, is the case).

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 19, 2012, 08:37:46 am »

I love the irony of people saying that the police shouldn't assume anything, then go on to make statements about what the police did/didn't should/shouldn't have done based upon assumptions about a situation.

We wouldn't have to make any assumptions if the evidence hadn't been immediately tampered with. And our assumptions are with words. His was with his weapon. But I love that you think they're on the same level.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]