Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

Author Topic: Evil Genius 2! EVIL HARDER! Turn 21 now up!  (Read 47334 times)

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius 2! EVIL HARDER! Turn 15 now up!
« Reply #210 on: August 11, 2012, 07:18:31 am »

Orders:
3 Thugs will attempt to capture a Bruiser.
2 Guards will guard.
4 Regulars, the Tech and Gears will embark on the plotted mission, taking HCs, RIGs and PIPs.

Production:
Assemble 2 PIPs (-8 Ru)

Research:
5 Scientists will continue researching Defensive Biology.

Other:
Gain new Trait: Slippery Bastard (gives a bonus to Escape rolls)
Purchase 20 Rus (-$2000)

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 14, 2012, 10:27:09 am »

There was a buzz, and excitement. The Voice had arrived! He was with the group personally, as his rather normal car pulled up to the warehouse. Jerald oversaw the proceedings as a man in, what looked like rags, came out. His face was hidden as he came close. Jerald came forward and spoke:
''Good day sir.'' He said, as if to anyone.
''Bad day prefarably.'' Came the reply. But the rasp they had been accustomed to was not there. The man took the rags off, and revealed himself as a pretty normal person, it surprised. ''Fear of the unknown can mean people fear something that is not that fear inspiring in the first place.'' He smiled in superiority, as his minions gazed in wonder. ''You will no longer know me as The Voice. For you now see me. To you, and everyone, I am known as Enigma.'' Everyone gave a small bow. ''And now, it's time to get to work. PH34R is getting close to being known. But now, they will know real PH34R!''

New Trait: Lair of Fear (Enemies have reduced morale when attacking PH34R's base.)

Orders:
Hire 2 scientists, 2 thugs and a guard. (-2000 dosh)
Build 3 laser rifles (-9 resources)
7 Thugs with laser rifles go steal.
3 Guards with laser rifles guard.
Desire an Oracle mission based on a science boost/breakthrough in Offensive Physics. If that means a mission against another EG, then so be it.

Research:
3 scientists plus Jerald: Offensive Psycology.
2 scientists: Offensive Physics.
2 scientists: Offensive Chemistry.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 14, 2012, 11:57:57 am »

Orders:
The Thinker, 6 Sci: Research Support Physics
Guard: Guard base using giant laser, ESD
Thug, 6 regulars: Cash raising, using giant laser and ESDs
1 regular: Plotting
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius 2! EVIL HARDER! Turn 13 now up!
« Reply #213 on: August 15, 2012, 03:24:25 pm »

Cleaver turned the Arc Rifle over in his hands several times.  Yes... he was going to need more of these.

Orders:
2 Guards Guards with Giant Laser
Leader + 3 Thugs Extort
4 Thugs attempt to capture a Reporter to train up one of the Regulars into it.  [If the reg must be in on the mission, then take one away from plotting to do so.]
2 Regs plot
Tech mayhems with Giant Laser

Research:
Dr. Cal + 7 Sci research Physics Offensive

Other:
Build 5 Arc Rifles, buying resources to cover the gap

Trait:
Another point to Offer You Can't Refuse
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 15, 2012, 03:48:54 pm »

Oh holy crap, wait list me!

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius 2! EVIL HARDER! Turn 16 now up!
« Reply #215 on: August 28, 2012, 07:15:07 pm »

Week 16: Not the FoJ they need, but the one they deserve.

------
If I missed anything do let me know, im sure i did.
My apologies for this, I was rather busy and away from computers for most of the time I planned to work on this. I will say this: Being on set is ridiculous amounts of fun, and im on TV now. So theres that.
(Disclaimer: Terenos is only background, usually not very visible, and probably wont tell you what show hes on.)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 08:16:57 pm by Terenos »
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 29, 2012, 07:45:48 am »

Orders:
3 Thugs and Gears will extort.
2 Guards will guard
3 Regulars will plot

Construction:
The Technician will construct a Training Room and a Holding Cell (-120 Ru)
Install an extra 2 Lockdown devices and 1 Gas trap (knockout) (-$1000)

Research:
5 Scientists will research Defensive Biology

Other:
Purchase 98 Ru (-$4900)
Hire a regular (-$100)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 02, 2012, 04:22:35 pm »

Holy Update Batman!!!

Tech :: Construct 2-4 AP Turrets. Buying Ru as needed to complete the max number...

Chem:: Offensive.
Phys:: Offensive.
Rbtc:: Offensive.

6 Regulars :: Science Target Plotting

2 Thug + Knuckles :: Cause Mayhem. Equipment:: Base Gear/Drugs (will edit if not obvious as on phone at moment.)

Buy Ru as needed.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 06:58:21 pm by Neyvn »
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 05, 2012, 07:24:27 am »

For SHAME people, lets get some more turns in.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius 2! EVIL HARDER! Turn 13 now up!
« Reply #219 on: September 05, 2012, 09:05:48 am »

Cleaver was ticked.  The bastard who killed his men and wrecked his base will pay.  But first, there's a local matter to attend to..

Orders:
Leader + 7 Thugs execute Plotted Misson.  Bring Giant Laser, Deployable Cover, and 8 Arc Rifles.
2 Regs attempt to capture a Reporter and steal his knowledge.
Tech Guards with Giant Laser as best he can. [If he can't fully guard, he just stays home.  Need some warm body there.]

Research:
Dr. Cal + 7 Sci research Physics Offensive

Other:
Build 2 Arc Rifles and 1 Deployable Cover, buying resources to cover the gap
Hire 2 Guards
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 14, 2012, 10:41:14 am »

(sorry for the late turn. College just started back up is my only excuse :P)

''This Oracle taking his time. It better be worth the wait for this mission.'' Enigma said to himself as the group looked on. It was quite sizeable now, which was excellant news. With stealing having hit a little snag, having more thugs would probe invaluable to increase the coffers. ''Jerald, you've done a great job, as has everyone. But we desperately need some more advanced weaponry. Rumour has it, the Forces Of Justice are beginning to mobilise and are hitting up against some weaponry that we do not possess. However, we also need to bring out our own brand, and let the world know exactly what fear is!'' The group smiled and gleamed. The time was nearing where PH34R would finally show its strength.
''What jobs would you demand of us?'' Jerald asked with confidence.
''Hm hm hm.'' Enigma muffled his laugh. ''Let's ready ourselves to cause terror!''

Orders:
Make 9 resources. Build a generator. (-450 dosh)
4 Guards guard with laser rifles.
9 Thugs go stealing with laser rifles (man, that's gonna cause some commotion XD)

Research:
4 Scientists + Jerald: Offensive Psycology.
3 Scientists: Offensive Physics.
2 Scientists: Offensive Chemistry.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 14, 2012, 04:02:13 pm »

((Er, sorry. The slow updates sort of mean this is filed under "Can do it later," and we all know how that ends. :x))

Von Iron furrowed his brow, thinking about the lab incident. There was some chance that it was really nothing- a precarious set of pans that had fallen, a raccoon scurrying around, a local hoodlum breaking in on a dare- but he suspected worse. This location was now highly suspect, and that meant he needed a new one.

Of course, a new location required money, which was something he was a bit short on at the moment. There were too many things that needed doing, and not enough money to fund them all. Researcher's lament, he supposed.

Still, it was worth bearing in mind, as they went about business as usual. Their recent progress meant that this was far from the only thing they currently lacked the supplies to carry out, after all.

Orders:
The Thinker, 6 Scientists: Research Physics Support
7 Regulars, 1 Thug: Cash Raising, use ESDs and a giant laser
1 Guard: Guard base, use ESD and a giant laser

Purchase 20 Resources (-$1000)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius 2! EVIL HARDER! Turn 17 now up!
« Reply #222 on: September 18, 2012, 11:49:36 am »

Week 17: Its Quiet..Too Quiet. 

------
If I missed anything, Let me know. I'm sure something slipped past me.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 18, 2012, 12:49:51 pm »

Laughter could be heard coming from Gathord's Office. Over the last few months his madness had been growing larger and larger, not even I, Knuckles, could stay in that room longer then a minute when delivering the reports. He had only left the room once, his clothing while strangly clean where not in anyway tidy on him. His eyes were bloodshot, looking everywhere at once but at nothing in particular, as if seeking something, anything...

That one time he had appeared before his minions wasn't pretty either. He entered the messhall out of the blue and from his coat pocket he had pulled a pistol and shot one of the help directly in the forehead, the poor man, of little status or renown (not even a name to be honest) among the minions fell to the ground like a sack of spuds. Gathord didn't even look down at the man at his feet as the pistol dropped to the ground out of his grasp. He contemplated the Blood that now adorned the wall...

"You know, I like that colour.... We should redecorate sometime..."

That was all that he muttered aloud before cracking into a bellowing laugh, though quite those words seemed to echo amoungst all gathered there and those that came at the sound of the gunshot. He then turned a disappeared back to his office, his laughter didn't even stop when he reached it either. I think work efficiency increased slightly after that...

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Tech :: Construct AA for each Rifle. -18 Ru Construct 1 Deployable Cover -5Ru

Chem:: Offensive.
Phys:: Offensive.
Rbtc:: Offensive.

2 Thug + Knuckles + 6 Regulars :: You can never have enough Science... Equipment:: L-Rifles, (Constructed) AA, Deployable Cover, 1 Goo Cannon. Drugs:: HP -18 Ru, HC -9 Ru

Buy Ru as needed. - Really need to look into a way of getting a steady supply, I run out too quickly... :P
Ru Spending. If the amount needed is not possible to reach with current funds. Spend in this method - AA > DC > HP > HC
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius 2! EVIL HARDER! Turn 17 now up!
« Reply #224 on: September 18, 2012, 08:10:12 pm »

Max Snowe was contemplating the mission he had just sent most of his minions on. They had told him of a way to get substantial amounts of funds and resources by holding a small town hostage, and though Max was typically cautious, the rewards of this endeavor would likely outweigh what he would reasonably expect to lose, especially given his advanced technologies.

Still, his forays into science had not produced as many advantages as he would have liked. He decided that yet another change in direction was warranted, and so he decided to look into other applications of the life sciences.

Orders:
Send 4 Regulars, 1 Tech, 2 Thugs and Gears on the plotted mission. They will take HCs, RIGs, and PIPs.
The 2 Guards will guard.

Production:
Produce 8 PIPs (-32Ru)

Science:
5 Scientists will research Support Biology.

Other:
Hire 1 Thug (-$400)
Purchase 12 Ru (-$600)
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18