Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18

Author Topic: Evil Genius 2! EVIL HARDER! Turn 21 now up!  (Read 47323 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius 2! EVIL HARDER! Turn 3 now up!
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2012, 05:28:59 am »

RP might come later.

Orders:
1 scientist: Finish Blast Chamber (-20 resources, complete)
1 regular minion: Plotting
3 regular minions: Cash raising
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2012, 08:08:42 am »

''The Voice speaks!'' The Thug called out as the computer screen flickered to life in the lab. The hidden figured rasped as before, with a certain emotion behind each breath; frustration.

''Displeased.'' He spoke, before taking in a raspy breath. ''Progress unsatisfactory. Funds needed. Research required. Terror after. PH34R will not. Fall!'' The minions nodded solemnly. They would be on their own for a little longer it seemed. ''Steal, train, learn, grow!'' With that, the line cut. New priorities it seemed. For an organisation that advertised causing fear to the populace, this was a rather reserved approach, but noone dared doubt their leader.

''Alright! Time to assess who's doing what, yes?'' The scientist stated, as they began their next step in the quest for dominance in PH34R.

Orders:
1 Scientist trains regular to become a scientist.
Thug goes to extort yet again.
3 regulars go and raise cash
1 regular plots.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 29, 2012, 05:28:37 am »

Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 29, 2012, 11:22:51 am »

Week 4: No really, We're totally EVIL

------
Why -yes- I did give two of you the same heist opportunity. Dun dun DUN.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 29, 2012, 11:39:47 am »

MWAHAHAHAHA- er... IC now:

''The voice speaks!'' The thug shouted, hitting his lesser colleague on the head as he continued to make a noise. Once again, their leader appeared hidden in shadows.

''Progress surpassing. Good.'' He rasped slowly, raising the spirits of the minions on hand. ''Loss of member inevitable. Replace. Science must progress. Research ways to cause PH34R! Announce presence! Take relic! Destroy all in our way!'' The line cut. Their leader was giving more detailed assignments, which meant he was taking notice of the group. The feeling spread, and with renewed vigour, set about their work.

Order:
Buy Technician.
2 Scientists research Biology/Support
3 regulars and thug go on plotted mission.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 11:42:06 am by Maxinum McDreich »

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 29, 2012, 11:56:05 am »

Time passed quickly, better results came through and the Thug had made a bit of noise, all seemed to be going well. Yet still Gathord remained in his office, scratching away at his papers and pinning more and more to his wall. This time though he was pouring over a Newspaper when one of his men poked their head though the door. Screaming bloody murder and throwing a few sharp items, the Thug retreated, nearly coming out with more bumps and cuts then he had when he returned last week. Shaking his head the Thug returned to work. This time perhaps he could rile up smaller gangs and play puppet master with them, he chuckled to himself as he walked through the small complex...

He passed the rest room where the Technician and the two regulars were preparing for their trip to the local Uni for their science information. Nodding to the Scientist who was on his way there, test papers in hand and muttering something about some Drugs that could support their work. As the thug rounded the corner he could hear the scientist yelling about needing some better tools if they can grab any while there...

Lifting his arm across his face, blocking out the sun as he left the bunker he couldn't help but sigh, reaching out and grabbing the shoulder of on of the Mook Guards near the entrance he pulled the man into a headlock, dragging him along, never would know when you might need to throw them in front of you, thats all their good for...

Scientist - Research Support Chem

2 Regulars + 1 Tech - Capture Science. Tech will confirm and grab any Materials that could be used to enhance lab's output while he is there.

Thug - Repeat last Action. Play a more backseat action, use simpleminded streetgangs to do the dirty work. Spend Cash as needed.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 11:08:30 am by Neyvn »
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius 2! EVIL HARDER! Turn 4 now up!
« Reply #126 on: April 29, 2012, 04:08:00 pm »

"Da Vinci?" von Iron exclaimed, "One of the most brilliant minds ever to grace this world? Of course we'll need to acquire these books!

All of you!" he bellowed. "We move now!"

Orders:
All minions attempt to steal the sketchbooks of Da Vinci.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2012, 09:16:58 pm »

Pretty sure I remember this being the case, but anyone I recruit this turn is unavailable to action, right?

If I don't strike on it this turn, will I lose my shot at this plotted mission?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 29, 2012, 09:58:53 pm »

Fluff incoming.

Orders:
Purchase 20 resources for $1000.
The scientist will research Defensive Chemistry.
Send the 3 Regulars and technician to recover the sarcophagus.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 29, 2012, 10:19:59 pm »

Generally speaking most plotted missions must be acted on within a week. I'll say if they can be put off a bit.
And yes, anyone you recruit this turn is unavailable for ordering about.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 30, 2012, 09:38:32 am »

Back.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 30, 2012, 10:58:10 am »

Cleaver was in a fury.  Iris was an excellent trooper, and Blade had been with them for ages.  JT, at least, had used some wily tricks to outwit and escape the police trap that had been set for them.  He had great future potential.

But after the capture, they were two men down.  But word had finally gotten out, and Cleaver was hearing from old contacts...

"Smith and Bulldog, good work on that find- we'll all be hitting it this week.  Meanwhile, I've heard from some other members- I expect we'll be back up to full complement and beyond while we see about getting our captured friends released."

"This should be a standard hit and run.  We'll block the road and hit the goods in the confusion.  We'll be needing whatever supplies we can get, because it's going to start getting crowded in this warehouse.  I've heard from Cal- you remember him, Bulldog- and he still supports our cause.  He did end up going back to school, and now he and a few of his brainy buddies want to come help us.  Hopefully they can set us up with some new gear."

"Everything clear, men?  Let's do this!"

Orders:

Cleaver will lead all three minions on Plotted Mission.

Recruitment:

Recruit three Thugs and four Scientists.  (-$2800)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 30, 2012, 11:12:18 am »

((Note- Updated with RP))
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 30, 2012, 11:15:04 am »

The forces of Paradox are ordered to procure large amounts of currency for future operations, while the sole scientist is allowed to enjoy his new laboratory to his heart's content, as long as he refrains from damaging any of the expensive equipment.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 02, 2012, 02:31:36 pm »

Page four?  That can't be right.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18